Chapter 6

~Angel~

The boys continued to tease me about the ‘incident’ for the weeks that followed and I flushed beet-red every time they reminded me that I’d slept next to a half- Sandeul.

Keke^^they were just joking though & I had to get a grip on myself!

I had to get used to it all if I was going to be their stylist!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Well, time flew and before we knew, it was time for B1A4’s concert!!!

Thinking up a new strategy, I’d asked dad to introduce them through a web-toon comic.

As predicted, they were an instant hit!!!

Their album was released the previous week and they already had hardcore fans!!

We were all having the time of our lives!

Work seemed to be more of fun!

Sandeul was a total sweetheart, giving Gongchan a run for the title of the Aegyo Prince <3333~~

We became extremely close friends and spent our spare time mooning over random thoughts together.

I loved these boys, all of them!!

The best friends ever :D

On the evening of the concert, I was flitting about from one member to another, checking their clothes and perfecting their hair.

This was their big concert, they needed to be the best.

The atmosphere was a mix of nervousness and adrenaline with a tinge of overwhelming joy.

I wished them good luck before they finally went on stage and we all converged in for a group hug.