Chapter 4

~Angel~

“Appa? You in?” I asked and knocked on the door.

“Nae. Come in ShinYa…..” he replied.

“Hi dad!” I called and walked in, “Remember you mentioned that your company wanted to launch a boy band? Well, I think I know the perfect guys.”

I showed him the video and I could see that he was amazed by their talent.

“ShinYa!” he exclaimed, “This is amazing! I would love to launch them! Will they agree?”

“I’ll ask them tomorrow, but I’m pretty sure they will.” I replied and went to my room.

Now, I should put in here that my dad is the CEO of WM records and with the growing kpop industry, his company thought of launching a boyband too and I know B1A4 deserves to get famous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I found them in the music room, practicing before school and once again, I was amazed by their talent.

I entered the room and cleared my throat.

The boys looked up and I walked over to JinYoung.

“Oppa, I need to ask you something as you’re the leader of B1A4. I recorded a video of your practice yesterday and showed it to appa. He really liked your music and….” I trailed, amused.

“And?! And what ShinYa??? Tell me tell me tell me now!” Jinnie said, gripping my shoulders.

I took a deep breath and announced, “And….he wants to launch you guys!!!”

The ground disappeared from beneath my feet as JinYoung picked me up and hugged me tight.

“Omo ShinYa! Really? You aren’t joking are you? Omona! It’s unbelievable!” he said excitedly.

“Can’t. breathe.” Was the only thing I was able to croak out.

“Oops^^Sorry.” JinYoung apologized and put me down.

I had just taken in one breath when my air supply was cut off again.

This time, it was Sandeul who was hugging me.

“Oh ShinYa, thank youuuuuuu!!” he squealed and kissed my cheek.

I was absolutely stunned and Sandeul blushed at his hasty actions.

He took a step back and I involuntarily pouted.

Somehow, I didn’t want him to stop embracing me.

I internally slapped myself and then turned to Sandeul who was standing there red-faced, looking like an innocent child caught stealing cookies.

“You look so cute!” We both exclaimed at the same time and giggled.

JinYoung claimed my attention then.

“So ShinYa, what exactly does your dad want us to do?”

“A mini-album first and then a local concert was what I had in mind. It’ll be good for publicity.”

You had it in mind? Wae?”

“Appa wanted me to become your stylist and publicity in charge since he thinks I’d be able to catch the youth’s attention with innovative ways and your style will draw them to B1A4.”

“God, this is a dream come true! ShinYa, you’re the best! Guys, party at my place tonight.” JinYoung declared.