Chapter 1

~Angel~

Sandeul arrived at my door with a bright smile and gently took my hand into his.

We looked into each other’s eyes for a moment & he tugged at my hand, urging me to walk to his car.

He refused to rest, even after shows and practices, just so he can spend time with me, or as he liked to say, his one and only Angel.

We drove to the beach and he parked near a secluded spot.

Laying a huge, comfy blanket on the sand, under the shade of the wide ferns, he removed his jacket and scrunched it up to be used as a pillow.

We both lied down next to each other and he opened his arms in an inviting hug, cradling me against his chest, with my head resting on his shoulder.

Softly, he lowered his head and rested it on top of mine.

After a few moments of silence, I looked up to talk to him, only to find him fast asleep.

His face looked angelic.

He had been so sweet, taking time out for both of us despite our busy schedules.

I stared at his peaceful face, smiling to myself and thanking my lucky stars for letting me be with someone as special as Sandeul oppa.

A light chuckle escaped my lips as I thought back on how I had met him and our journey so forth.

***************

I was hurrying along the school’s main corridor when someone lightly tapped my shoulder.

I turned around to find myself face to face with a really cute guy whose name tag read “JungHwan”.

I politely smiled and asked him what the matter was.

“I umm…I…err. Honestly, I’m lost! I was wondering if you could help me find my first class? I’m new here.” He said with twinkling eyes.

I nodded and looked at his schedule.

“Okay,” I said, “Come with me. Your first class is music. I’ll lead you to the music room.”

I smiled and offered him my hand, “I’m ShinYa by the way.”

We shook hands and started towards the music room.

“Are you in my class too?” his voice sounded hopeful.

I had to laugh at his expression when I told him it wasn’t so.

“Although, I’m in your second class.”

He beamed and let out a happy “Yayyy!”

As we reached the music room, I said “Have fun” to him and was about to leave when he interrupted,

“How am I supposed to find the second class?” he put on a baby face.

I pinched his cheek and replied, “Just wait for me here okay? I’ll accompany you.”

He flashed a wide smile and gave me a quick hug before he vanished into the music room.

I stood there for a moment before the first bell had me hurrying towards my class.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super short chappie, I know. But well, it's a Short Story, so it's supposed to be....short right?
Anyways, hope you weren't confused by the colours but if you were, then Blue is for Sandeul and Purple is for ShinYa.

^^Do comment and subscribe^^