6.

Black.

 

Yuri worked hard for weeks cleaning the club every single morning and leaving before the club opens. She's working in the club, but she hates going to club. She has also gotten closer to Minho. Well maybe in terms of talking but emotion wise, not yet.

 

"Why did you even accept this job when you hate clubs?" Minho played with his rubrics as he lied on the couch.

 

"Well, i have to do something while i wait." Yuri said as she looked through the movies that she has.

 

"Wait for what?"

 

"A clue, or maybe answer."

 

"To?" Minho sat up staraight as the talk gets interesting.

 

"Hey why wont we watch a drama instead "City Hunter". You in?" Yuri turned to MInho completely ignoring his question.

 

"If you havent heard, i did ask something just now..."

 

Yuri still ignored him and managed the dvd instead. "Volume up...."

 

"Yah Yuri ah." Minho stood up and sat on the floor with her. " Am i some kind of obj-"

 

Yuri turned with an irritated face and put her fingers to his lips. "Shut up, the show's starting."

 

Minho finally gave up trying to rake more information from her. He crossed his arms and leaned back to get comfortable. 

 

As the drama goes on, Minho started to get really bored, He's defintely not the couch potato guy but he just doesnt know why he wont say no to the girl infront of him She who is just eagerly staring at the silver screen is oblivious to he who was staring at her. From the tip of the head to her cute chin. " chin hah why didnt i notice that..." He mumbled to himself.

 

"What did you say?" Yuri turned and their eyes met casually.

 

"Nothing. Just that this drama is getting a little too boring for me."

 

"But it's one of my favourite dramas though......it's okay." Yuri switched off the tv. "We'll do something you would like to do. Come on." Yuri pulled him up.
 

"Where are we going?"

 

"You'll see!"

 

 

 

"Wow nice job." He patted her head. 

 

Yuri brought him to his favourite place of course, the basketball court.

 

"Now go play. I'll just watch from that bench. If you-"

 

"NA AH AH youre playing with my young lady."

 

"Me? Basketball? Um that's a little.."

 

"What youre scared of a ball?"

 

"Of course not! Ugh cant you see im wearing a short dress."

 

Minho let go of the ball and let it bounced. He slowly took off his pants. 

 

"Yah yah....Minho what the hell are you doing?" Yuri covered her eyes hurriedly.

 

When Minho finally finished taking off his pants, he stood there looking at Yuri. "Open your eyes."

 

"No. Youre ."

 

"Im not."

 

"Dont lie."

 

"Open your eyes if you dont believe me."

 

"No i dont want to see a boy . My eyes have been clean since i was born im-"

 

"Yul, im not gonna do anything to you until we get married-"

 

Yuri was surprised and shocked to hear his mini confession. Minho too was shocked. He didnt know how thoughts could actually turm into words so fast. It's like he's not in control of his brain anymore.

 

Yuri slowly open her eyes and looked at him for answers but he was too speechless. "At least thanks to that question..i now know youre not ." Yuri looked at the basketball pants he was wearing. SHe felt stupid and embarrased to be acting so immature a few minutes ago.

 

"Oh ah" Minho finally woked up to reality. "Y-yeah of course! i used that question to trick you hahahhaha you got tricked so badly pft." He laughed hysterically.

 

Yuri's blood boiled as she realised what's really happening. "i hate you so much"

 

"Like i liked you from the start merong."

 

"Hmph"

 

"Well at least if you wanna sulk, you should wear this pants first. It stops you from getting chilly and also prevents your hidden areas to be exposed when playing."

 

"Omg youre so stupid kwon!" Yuri blindly hit herself as she mumbled quitely. She was embarrassing herself too much today, "Thank you." Yuri smiled and put on the pants. "Okay! Let's play!"

 

The two went up to their apartments with laughter and happy voices filling the hallway.

 

"Oh yeah we-"

 

"Kwon Yuri?" A man suited inn balck stood infront of Yuri's apartment.

 

"Mr Kim? What are you doing here?" MInho said.

 

"Your brother wants to meet yuri."

 

"For what?"

 

"Youll know soon."

 

Minho glanced at yuri who was keeping her gaze low.

 

"There's something going on...and im gonnna find it." Minho thought to himself.