5.

Black.

Yuri and Minho walked side by side silenty to the nearest rice cake cart.

 

They settled down in one of the tables and the ahjummah working there presented them the menus.

 

"umm what do you wanna eat?" Minho asked as he scrolled his eyes through the menu.

 

"...omurice."

 

"Okay then. Ahjummah. One plate of omurice and one bowl of black bean noodles."

 

"Okay....so are you two lovebirds eating here or taking out?" She said as she jot down the order on her notepad.

 

At the mention of 'lovebirds' Yuri and Minho looked up and their eyes met. For a few seconds, it was as if the world stop and no one was there except for the two.

 

Yuri who was feeling uncomfortable immediately looked to the ahjummah and responded, "We're not a couple. We're just neighbours."

 

"Ah. Sawry."

 

Yuri giggled off the tension. " We'll be taking out."

 

"Bu-" Before Minho could finish her sentence, the ahjummah left their table. He turned to Yuri who was looking down, playing with her fingers. "We should have just eaten here."

 

Yuri let out a small laugh. " I have to get back to my apartment. There's still alot of unpacking to do. In addition, my first day of work starts tomorrow."

 

"Well in that case, do you need any help?"

 

"Not really but why dont you give me a headstart about the club?"

 

"Alright. Um, Kwon Jiyoung is the owner, it's opened from morning but only starts at about eight. If you dont do your work properly you might be punished heavily."

 

"What kind of punishments?"

 

"Dont do your work properly and you'll find out."

 

"---o...kay. What is your job in that club anyways?"

 

"Secret." 

 

"Psh."

 

"Young kids! Your food is ready." The ahjummah shouted from the counter.

 

 

 

Yuri and Minho walked up the stairs to their apartment with their plastic bags swung around their arms. 

 

 

"Well i guess this is goodbye then. Thanks for the food." Yuri said as she stood infront of her apartment.

 

"Yeah see you around. Um and one more thing. Sorry for being cold towards you. It's kind of my nature to do so."

 

"Oh...nah it's fine. I've been treated worse than that."

 

Minho wanted to ask more but when he looked up, the door had already been closed and Yuri was no longer there. He ignored his weird instint and went in to.

 

I thought that i should write on with this fic but im not really convinced......comment if i should pleaseeeeee thank you :D