4.

Black.

 

Yuri got ready and went to the club riding a taxi. She got cash from Nickhun which explains how she got those fried chicken. She was still feeling a little bummed about just now but thought that she should cast it aside because she came out to the club to have some fun. Might as well get some.

 

"Hey Yuri! Over here." Nickhun waved his arms in the air as she spotted Yuri walking into the already chaotic club.

 

"Well you are early." Yuri said slipping into the sit infront of Nickhun.

 

"Of course i am. I was here since i left your apartment."

 

Yuri chuckled and scanned her eyes at the dancing crowd. "Is she here yet?" She half shoutedly spoke as the dj rose up the volume of the music.

 

"Yeah she is. Look straight and you'll see her." Nickhun grinned widely.

 

Yuri looked to the front and immediately saw a girl with long black hair with fluffy bangs and an american vibe was given off just by looking at her. Her eyesmile could charm the entire men population if she wanted to. "Is that her?"

 

"Yeah. I look fine right?" Nickhun taps on Yuri so she would check his appearance for him.

 

Yuri looked at Nickhun with a blurred expression "What...youre going to talk to her now?!"

 

"Well, it's now or never." Nickhun took a deep breath in.

 

"You waited for someone else before you actually try to talk to her?"

 

"Well, when i get rejected, SOMEONE's gotta listen to my cries. Now dont kill my vibe!"

 

"Okay okay fine whatever good luck. If you dont find me here, it means i went back home cause this is hell of boring."

 

Nickhun glanced and chuckled at her. He prepared himself for what he likes to call 'The Moment Of Truth'. He strutted his was down the dance floor, brushing his shoulders lightly against the others who was into their dancing. 

 

"Hey." He flashed a charming smile to her who looked up brightly.

 

"Oh hi. " She said cheerfully in return.

 

"You came here alone?"

 

"Yeah. Just wanted to relief some stress and the burdens of reality."

 

"Cool."

 

"Youre the guy who works as a bartender here arent you? I come here almost every single week so i kind of figured out every employee's schedule."

 

"Hahah that's so cute of you."

 

For a moment there they paused a little as they hear their laughters in sync. The smile on their faces just couldnt be wiped off as they look at ecah other,

 

"My name's Tiffany."

 

"Im Nickhun...urm do you want to hang out sometimes?"

 

Tiffany smiled sweetly. "I would love to."

 

"Great. Here's my number."

 

"And here's mine."

 

As Tiffany saved her phone number into Nickhun's phone, he glanced back to see whether Yuri was still there. Of course, she's nowhere to be found. "Yuri." Nickhun chuckled silently to himself.

 

"Here." Tiffany passed back the phone as they talked into the night enjoying each other's presence.

 

 

"Argh! I shouldnt have threw that box of chicken away." Yuri grumbled as her stomach kept on beating drums. She was a few blocks away from her building and was even hitting her stomach and jumping around because she was so hungry.

 

"IM SO HUNGRY GODDD!" She finally shouted what her stomach wanted her to shout. She stopped walking and looked up to the sky that looked like a piece of blueberry cake to her. "God im even hallucinating." She shut her eyes to breathe in reality again. As she was about to start walking, her heart skipped a beat. She was taken aback by the person she never expected to be infront of her, standing there with wide and curious eyes.

 

"Hi." She squezzed out an awkward greeting. 

 

It was of course the Choi Minho. He had a change of clothes now, wearing a black coat and long black pants. "Just came back from a day at the club?"

 

Yuri scratched her head a bit embarrased to actually tell a guy that she just came back from a club cause god it makes you sound so wasted. 

"I had.....duties to do."

 

"It's not even your first day of working yet.... Jiyoung must really like you."

 

"I didnt do duties as an employee, it's more of a friend's duty."

 

"Oh. I heard you were hungry."

 

"Ah..." Yuri blushed slightly knowing that he must have heard everything.

 

"I even saw that box of chicken you threw in the dustbin. I guess my cold greeting to you at the basketball court hurt your pride a little, huh?"

 

"..just a little." She mummured under her breath.

 

"Sorry. I was kind of stressed out."

 

"There's nothing to apologized for though..... everybody has those days." Yuri said as she swayed one hand and scratched the back of her neck with the other hand.

 

Minho just giggled at her who was obviously not in control of herself. "Follow me. I'll treat you to dinner." He said as he walked pass Yuri.

 

"Treat me?" Yuri said to herself. "Why would you-"

 

"Are you coming or not?"

 

"Okay okay hold on." Yuri said and turned the other way as she heaved out a sigh of mixed emotions. She straightened herself out and ran to Minho's side.

 

 

AWWWW THEYRE GOING ON AN UNOFFICIAL DATE <3333 BUT BUT BUT BUT I'm not including any Minho POV at the moment as he has some secrets and untold stories and thoughts that has to be a secret for awhile. This few chapters are basically about Yuri settling in to Korea. Ive not reveal Yuri's background too as it relates to the missing big sister of hers, Kwon BoA. Seems like Jiyoung knows something but aint saying anything. Please subscribe, like comment or do whatever to show your support for my fic. I appreciate all of your unconditional love readers and also of course all you little sneaky silent readers. I'll try to update daily so you guys dont have to wait that long okay. Okay, byebye hehe.