2.

Black.

The two souls look into each other as one held the other tightly in his arms. His arm muscles were straining because of the weight that was being forced down by her but he just kept silent and put on a straight face. 

 

"C-can you boost me up?" Yuri said trying very hard to stabilize her position.

 

The guy roughly flunged her body forward, finally relaxing his arm muscles.

 

"Sorry. Ive been putting on weight lately." She apologized as she watched him stretched his arms.

 

He just side eyed Yuri and cursed under his breath. "Get out of this toilet. The owner wants to meet you." He said and left the toilet without asking further questions like, "Why were you in the male's toilet?" or "Why is you skirt torn up into a pieces?" or maybe a simple "Are you okay?". It would have been a nicer greeting for someone who was practically left in a male's toilet penniless rather than telling them "Oh god youre in deep trouble young lady."

 

"Sometimes things just dont go your way, does it? Jeez." Yuri said combing her hair using her bony fingers and pulling her skirt down to cover up a little of the skin that was showing.

 

She exited the toilet and walked a few steps down the dead morning dance floor. She used her eyes to look out for people with faces that looks like theyre about to kill her. Hence, "Is that my...LUGGAGE?!" Her eyes scanned the situation of a group of boys laughing and rummaging through a blue luggage bag. It was obviously hers as she saw her innerwear being treated as a toy to the young immature group of boys. 

 

She ran towards them pushing through the heavy glass door and snatching all the pieces of clothings from the boys and also the ones that was lying on the ground. "What are you guys doing with my clothes?!" She exclaimed as she pushed down all the the clothings into the luggage and closed it forcefully. 

 

"Looks like Cinderella is finally here to collect her innerwear~" One of the guy said in a mocking tone and did a handshake with his partners in crime.

 

Yuri was so pissed that she was at the verge of spilling out hot tears but the presence of this one person made her as timid as a mouse. 

 

He walked out of the club holding a black based stick with a skeleton on top of it. White chains hanged from it, making clinking sounds. His presence was very charismatic and fierce in many different ways. Just by walking towards them, he managed to make the immature guys obedient and silent.

 

He stood infront of Yuri who was sitting on the ground holding tight to her luggage trying to avoid any eye contact with those killer looking eyes. He squat down to get to Yuri's eye level as he knew that she wont even take a risk to look at him. Even when he's right infront of him, she's looking somewhere else. 

 

"Hi. Little miss business stealer." He said huskily sending shivers down her spine.

 

Yuri tried to take a peek at that guy who was squating infront of her but her mind said to her to not risk it as he will kill you. "I aint no business kill- i mean stealer." She trembled trying to overcome the fear.

 

He chuckled and laid his on the ground raising his left knee as he rested his hand on it.  "Of course you arent. Many do it just like you to get a job here in my club. Just tell me. How expensive and valuable you are that he didnt take offers from my club?"

 

"Excuse me?" She exclaimed not believing that this guy thinks she's those type of filthy desperate girls. "Im not a prostitue if that is what you are trying to impose on me and he didnt pay me anything as he basically stole my everything. "

 

"You mean...your ity?"

 

Yuri shot a glare at him. Hearing someone say that makes her wants to vommit all those filthy things that may or may not be inserted into her.  "I was unconscious at that moment. I dont know if i really did lose it..."

 

The guy frowned. " Well that is a sad unrequited, one sided love story."

 

Yuri began to feel uneasy and her inner was forcing herself to throw up. She hit her chest vigorously as she coughed out harshly. "Can you stop it?!"

 

"Then tell me why did you do your filthy business in my club?"

 

"I didnt do any filthy business okay! I came here to find my sister Kwon BoA and that's all!"

 

The guy who was all big just now had a change in expression. The guys that was acting all immature just now had a shocked face plastered all over.

 

"How do you know about Kwon BoA?" His eyebrow knitted into curiousity.

 

"She's my older sister. So do you know where she is?"

 

"You're her younger sister? So youre the Yuri that she often speaks of, huh."

 

Yuri became silent for awhile as she was touched that her sister knew about her eventhough they never met or knew each other at all. All she had of her older sister was a picture of her when she was two. She then got back to fishing out information about her sister from this big skeleton head. " So do you know where she is?"

 

"No....She's overseas right now...for some...project." The tone of voice used by him made Yuri feel that it will be very foolish of her to believe him. It clearly shouts lies all over.

 

"You're lying."

 

"No im not." He said quickly and jumped onto his feet. " You seem homeless."

 

"Dont try to change the subject." Yuri said letting go of her luggage as she too stood up.

 

" I bet youre more interested in finding a room to stay in right?"

 

Yuri paused her thoughts. She cant deny the fact that a place to stay in is much more important than her sister at this moment. She cant go lying down on the streets. She'll definitely be reported to the police. " How much is it?"

 

"A job."

 

"A job?"

 

"After every clubbing session. You will come here in the morning to clean the club so it is spotless for the next clubbing session to begin. You can even stay after youve finished. Just one simple job and youll get a free permanent room. All payments on the club."

 

Yuri knew she couldnt waste this big opportunity. Just a simple filthy job that's all. "Ok deal."

 

"Nice decision young lady. Im Jiyoung. The owner here. Welcome to the club baby."