1.

Black.

-yuri-

 

Today, i embark on a different kind of adventure. Free of torture and physical pain. The adventure that will change my life, hopefully. I helt tight on to the scarf that wrapped arround my neck that falls down brushing past my hair willingly . I looked out of the window watching the white fluffy clouds sweetened up the ombre blue canvas. I leaned back on my chair and took a deep breath in.

 

"You can do this Kwon Yuri. Let it go and start anew." I hypnotized my thoughts with this impossible words that was created to comfort my worn out and damaged heart. I closed my eyes but those terrifying memories slashes through the darkness and haunts me mercilessly. I jolted to the front and held onto my heart that was shattering like glass. My head hunged low as my breathing got heavy and it came to the point where it got suffocating for me. The person beside me tried to get a hold of me but i just couldnt connect to humans right now. I slowly lifted myself up and  leaned back on the chair flashing a smile to reassure her. Hence, i myself knew how many lies and pain that was hidden in that insincere smile of mine.

 

I took my first steps onto my homeland that i left abandoned in the trashcan of my thoughts 14 years ago. It brought a whole new atmosphere to me. Fear and happiness. Two of these feelings mixed in one body I didnt know whether to be happy or fearful. It was just too confusing.

 

I stood outside the aiport and ran my hand into my left side pocket of my jacket. I felt my wallet and took it out. I opened it and took out a note that was forcefully pushed into the corner of the wallet. "Run My Club...." I read the words that was supposed to be the location of my long lost sister. My aunt wrote this..Should i believe her?

 

Well i eventually did as now, I'm standing infront of the big signboard that reads 'Run My Club'. I looked back to the piece of note to make sure it was the right place. It was night, cold and snowing. Hence, the people that passed by me entering the club, all had thin loose attire and only having the heat from man arms to stay heated.

 

I placed my luggage at the side where it was not easily seen. I took out my passport and valuables, sliding it into my pockets. I walked into the club looking confident with a straight face on. Fortunately, no one found me out of place as my clothes were suitable to be in a club. Black chucks with a white skirt and a loose grey cropped sweater. My natural brown hair colour with the brownish blond tips made me look like I'm one of them.

 

I slid both of my hands into my pockets and walked through the dance floor scanning my eyes everywhere for that girl that had natural rich black hair and a slender body. No one seemed to have any characteristics listed. Maybe she wasnt here at all.

 

I slide into a single seat and my body slouched, tired of moving around since morning. I stretched my neck a little to ease the pain but that was then i felt a rough texture going down my neck. I bounced out of my seat and loocked back with a shocked face. 

 

"W..w.what are y..you tr..trying to do?" I wrapped my arms around my body. It was risky to let go of myself now. Who knows what he will do.

 

His eyes disgustingly travelled up my legs to body and ended up lost in the moments of lust. "Youre not that bad you know. You have perfect assets and a beautiful proportioned body. That face is such a turn on though."

 

"Please dont include me in your mixture of dirty thoughts. Im not what you think i am."

 

"Hah beautiful and foxy. Just my type." He ran the back of his hand down my face. I automatically slapped it off and my right palm went straight to slapping that face of his.

 

"Ive warned you didnt i?!?!" I exclaimed as he tries to recover from that unexpected slap.

 

" i think i forgot to introduce who I was." He said huskily and took out a handkerchief from his pocket. I tried to run but he caught me by the hip and closed my airways with that harmful toxic that killed my senses. Ending it with darkness all over again.

**

It's time for me to wake up. My senses are signalling me to open my eyes now. The lids of my eyes pried open and fluttered to adjust to the light shining upon me. I could feel my body being all over the floor. I lifted my head up and noticed that i was in the Male's toilet as there was an absence of a sanitary bin. I looked down to my clothes that was still intact but my hair was in a mess. My mouth was hurting too and i scratched the corner of my mouth to find dried up blood. What the hell has he done to me. I noticed my wallet was gone but my passport was still in my pocket. I sighed knowing that i have absolutely nothing now to start a living in Korea. I tried to pick myself up to exit the cubicle but my skirt was stucked in the corner of the toilet bowl. I tugged on it but it wont budge. 

 

"." I cursed silently to myself as i was getting damn annoyed at my unlucky fate. "God damn it!" I gave a really strong tug on my skirt which eventually ended up in shredding sounds and me flying out of the cubicle. "God i hope the floor isnt concreate." I prayed as my body goes through the motion of falling down.

 

I finally landed, but why did i bounce a little? Who-?