3.

Black.

-yuri-

 

I flopped onto the couch of my new apartment. Well, it looks decent. I wasnt expecting a five star quality bedroom so this would be just fine.

 

The guy who brought me here struggled with my luggage through the front door. He heaved a sigh of relief after the ridiculous effort put in to climb up the stairs as the lift was not working at the moment.

 

"Thanks." I mummured to him with a small smile.

 

"No drinks to go along with that thank you?" He said flopping onto the space next to me as he still tried to get his normal breathing rhythm back.

 

"Ah yes. Sorry." I chuckled as i scurried to the kitchen. "Here." I handed the glass over and sat down again.

 

"Ive always wanted to ask you since just now though." He said as he placed the glass down after dehydrating himself.

 

"What is it?"

 

He's right second finger pointed to the tips of my hair. "Is this natural?"

 

"This?" I grabbed a whole bunch and looked closely. "Im not too sure myself. I dont remember dying it. I guess it just grew naturally." I said as i never thought of my hair colour as a big deal.

 

"Interesting. Oh I almost forgot. Hi, Im Nickhun."

 

"Nice to meet you Nickhun, Im Yuri." We shooked hands and exchanged warm smiles with one another. 

 

 

"Sorry for messing up your luggage bag just now though hah." He scratched the back of his nape acting all shy. "Me and my bros like to play around sometimes." 

 

"It's okay. I try to understand the mentality of boys once in awhile. It's not that hard, really. Anyways, do you work at the club?"

 

"Im 18."

 

"Oh. Sorry. Oh guess what im 18 too."

 

"And you are going to be working at a club too so i dont see why i cant work at a club. Im a bartender there. It's my hobby to mix drinks up and serve it to those drunk bastards." He said leaning back on the couch and placing his feet on the the edge of the table.

 

I followed his actions and looked up to the ceiling. Nickhun just gives me this brotherly vibe that makes me feel all protected and safe eventhough it has just been a few hours since we met. 

 

"Hey, do you know that the evil lair of Choi Minho is six steps away from yours?"

 

"Choi Minho?"

 

"Yes Choi Minho. The one who got you out from the toilet and disappeared to who knows where."

 

"Oh. So he's Choi Minho?"

 

"Uhuh. My bros and me respect him alot for of course being the little brother of the club's owner but how he manages girls and especially how he plays basketball to cool himself down is pretty hot."

 

"Dont tell me, are you a gay?"

 

Well i got a whacking on the head for a stupid question. " Of course not. I have a girl that i like. She's been going to the club this days. Ive been dying to get to know her name. Do you know how hard it is to just know her name?"

 

"Ive been there."

 

"Why dont you come over to the club tonight. I aint on duty so i could show you around...and maybe you can even help meeeee with herrrr hehe." Nickhun said as he walked towards the open door.

 

"Alright alright kill it witht that aegyo though."

 

"hahahah thank you. You know youre not that bad of a girl. Im gonna declare you my little sister."

 

"Okay sure byeeee!" I pushed him out and shut the door as i heard him squealing like a little seagull outside. He must be that happy to finally find someone to help him with his love life.

 

I went into the bedroom throwing myself onto the single bed. Oh how i wanted to close my eyes and sleep right now. Hence, my empty stomach declares war.

 

 

So now im walking home from a fast food restaurant with a box of freshly fried chicken in my plastic bag. My stomach grumble as my nose caught on to the nice aroma of fried chicken. "This is going to be a good lunch." i said to myself. 

 

As i was reaching the building, my ears heard fast footsteps against the rough concrete and a ball being bounced multiple time before going through a hoop. I was remembered of how Nickhun told me about Choi Minho. I turned my head to my right. There was a young teenager playing basketball by his own at the medium sized basketball court next to where the building was built. It obviously screams Choi Minho from the way he looks and the charisma he gives off as he runs round the court. He's charmingly handsome. His moves were flawless.

 

I had to go over. I have to say thank you for literally saving my head from being cracked by the smelly rough toilet floor. Hence, he's presence was just enough to push me away. "Yuri you coward." I whispered under my breath while my eyes was still fixed on him. 

 

I eventually ran up to the basketball court. 

 

He paused his actions and looked up with those big eyes of him.

 

"Hi." I said nervously shooting a friendly smile.

 

"Hey." Well, he had that 'sorry i dont play cheery voice' tone.

 

"I just came over to say thank you for catching me in the toilet this morning." Well, that sounded weird.

 

"Well, it's nothing. I think every other guy would have done the same thing." He said as he threw his basketball into the hoop again. I guess signalling to me to go.

 

"Well, i guess i'll get going then." I said with a lower tone of voice. He didnt even say anything or turn to look. He just kept throwing hoops and making me feel so invincible. 

 

I walked to my apartment feeling a bit disappointed that my saviour wasnt actually a MY saviour. I guess he did it because he had too. I stood infront of my front door pouting to myself as i if i had just been rejected. I looked down to my hands that was still carrying the plastic that contained my fried chicken. My stomach didnt feel like eating anymore. I dumped it in to the dustbin and went up to my apartment to get ready. Well i guessed approaching Choi Minho wasnt that great of an idea.