Prologue.

Living With EXO.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years ago…

 

It was the end of the school. As usual, Soomin packed her things neatly into her bag. She always had her things clean and tidy. Cleanliness was her priority.

Today, she’s very excited for the school to end. Why? Because she had somewhere to go; a place where she really enjoyed being to.

“Soomin-ah, do you want to come with us to the mall?” one of her friend, Sehee asked.

She shook her head sideways; smiling apologetically. “Sorry, but not today. I have somewhere to go.”

“You’re going there again?” Sehee grinned; knowing exactly where Soomin was going.

“Neh. It’s been a while since I last went there anyway.”

“Arasso*. Be careful, neh.”

“I will. Have fun.”

Soomin waved goodbye and left for her destination.

 

~*~

 

“Welcome!” the worker greeted Soomin as soon as she entered the front door.

“Annyeong, oppa*!” she bowed.

“Oh Soomin-ah! You’re here,” the man smiled.

Soomin chuckled. “Neh, I missed you so much that’s why.”

The man laughed at Soomin’s sweet talking which happened to be Soomin’s way of joking.

Soomin always came to the store that she had become a regular costumer and the man already treated her like his own sister. Occasionally, she would help him around with the work without hoping anything in return. She enjoyed being there. It’s the least she could do to show her gratitude for giving her permission to listen to free music.

“Anything new, oppa?”

The man nodded towards a corner.

“Everything’s there. You can go and check them.”

“Thanks, oppa. You know where to find me,” she grinned and headed to a shelf full with CDs.

She really enjoyed music especially ballads and pop. Instead of buying those CDs, she preferred to spend her time listening to them here. Her dream was to major in music composition and compose good music in the future.

She wanted to give happiness to people through music.

Soomin went through a stack of CDs and decided on her favourite one. She placed the CD in the player, put o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter