Chapter 5

I Am His What?!
Sehun POV

"Sehun-ah, I want you to meet Yura. Yura, this is Sehun. You'll be staying with his family" LSM told me and Yura with an excited tone.

Wait! She's the one who will staying with me? She's the girl that omma always talk about? This world is really small.

"Hey. Mianei if this is a sudden. I also just knew about this. I hope I didn't make any trouble to you or your family" Yura said to me with her sweet voice.

"Well, it's nothing. My mom already told us about this. Can I ask you a question, Yura-ssi?"

"Go ahead. I wouldn't mind answer it if I know the answer, Sehun oppa"

Did she just call me Sehun oppa? This is the first time a girl call me oppa. Why do I feel so happy to hear that from Yura?

"How do you get the golden card, Yura-ssi?"

LSM immediately close Sehun's mouth with his hands. He's afraid that someone might hear about the golden card.

"Oh~ Do you mean this card?" Yura take out the card from her pocket. Wow! That girl sure have guts.

LSM quickly take the card from her hand and put it in her pocket bag.

"Yura-ah, I want you to not take that card out when you're in SM. This is a rare card. I don't want you to get hurt. Like I said, you are a special trainee. Only a few trainee being handpicked by me. You are the second one to have the golden card" LSM pat her head while smiling but she just pout cause LSM ruin her hair.

"Lee appa, you ruining my hair"

'She really is something huh. She call LSM, Lee appa. She's like her own daughter. Maybe this is the effect if you have the golden card since LSM himself pick you as a trainee'

________________________________

pyeong!!! *throws heart*

-HunTy1204