Chapter 8

I Am His What?!
SeJun POV

The next morning, I went to school early. Why? I need to ask Myungsoo something. Yesterday, Yura came to our house, so that she can stay with us when she is at South Korea.

Anyway, after I see Yura, she reminds me of Myungsoo and Sungkyu hyung. I don't know how and why but she looks like them. It seems like she is their sisters but Yura doesn't have a brother. Myungsoo and Sungkyu are cousins. Both of them doesn't have sisters.

Am I the only think that she resemble Myungsoo and Sungkyu?

Myungsoo POV

Today is a chaos. All of the girls/fangirls came running towards me. All of it because I just change my hair style. Curse you, stylist noona T^T. Now, I can't go anywhere without fangirls around me.

Everyone must be wondering who am I. I'm Kim Myungsoo. Also known as L. I'm Kim Sungkyu's cousin. (I hate that small eye grandpa!)

Anyway, me and Sungkyu hyung are a trainee at Woollim Entertainment. We'll debut next year, so that's why the stylist noona change my hair style. To see which one is better -_-. Jeez!!! My poor hair. They'll change it every 2 months since my hair grow fast.

Are you guys wondering about my family? My family own a company that have a branch mall, so I'm rich. My father doesn't want me to become a singer cause he wants me to take over his place as a CEO. Well, I don't want it.

Anyway, back to the story. From afar, I can see Sungyeol hyung, SeJun hyung and Sungjongie come towards my direction. Sungyeol hyung and Sungjongie are also a trainee at Woolim Ent but SeJun hyung, he's different.

He's a smart, handsome, popular and good at sports. We're friends cause he used to save me from getting collide with the crazy girls. Since that day, we're best bros.