Chapter 13

I Am His What?!
Myungsoo's POV

Now, I am walking home with my sister, Yura. After the 'drama' at the center of the mall, I decided to take her meet our family. Mrs Oh and SeJun gone. I think they didn't want to ruin the reunion.

Now, I hold my sister's hand tightly. I don't want to let her go ever again. Moonsoo must be happy to see her.

"Oppa, who's Moonsoo? Why do I feel like I am more close to him than oppa?"

"He's your other brother. Second son and just 3 years older than you. Maybe because he always by your side. You see, I was 6 years old when omma had you. Moonsoo was so happy that he didn't have to be the maknae and he have a sister that he can protect to. Of course, I was happy too but I didn't show it.

After 3 years, you can run and talk. Your favourite brother is Moonsoo, not me. When you run, you will go to Moonsoo. You would always want Moonsoo to piggyback you. When you want something, you would go to Moonsoo but you would always cry when I want to hold you" Yura look shock but put her poker face after that.

She is my sister cause she really looks like me. Her smile, her poker face, her glare and her nose kinda looks like me but i don't why but she have Sungkyu's eyes. I kiss her forehead and she kiss my cheeks. Mission of finding my sister accomplish, Myungsoo.