Chapter 4

I Am His What?!
Yura POV

"Kim Yura, the CEO wants to see you in his office," the assistant ask me to enter the office.

"Sure but I was ask to see Lee ajusshi. Not the CEO."

"Its pretty obvious that you didn't know the CEO right? Just enter the office and you'll know why."

-In the office-

"Ajusshi?"

"Yura-ah!!! You're finally here!!! Please take a sit," Lee Soo Man talk after he hugs her.

"So, you are now a trainee. A special one. Why? You are going to debut as a soloist and debut in within a year or two."

"What?! That is very early. I will be like 13 years old that time!" Yura accidentally raise her voice.

"Its 14 years old. When you're here, you better use your korean age. People will confuse. How bout this? You will debut when I ask you too but not within a year or two. Deal?"

"I guess so~ But where will I stay? Do I have to stay here until I debut?" Yura ask LSM (A/N: I'll use LSM instead. It's shorter than Lee Soo Man)

"You will not staying at the dorm since you're under 12. You will staying with one of the trainee's family. Don't worry about it. They are my neighbour. I want you to stay with me but I often go outside the country." LSM sigh.

"Gwenchana~ Can I go now? I'm still tired," Yura yawn.

"You will tour around the building with the trainee that you will live with. Oh! I almost forgot. You will studying here when you stay here. Just when you came to Korea. It means that you have to go to two schools. Enjoy your day at Korea!" LSM grin to Yura.

Yura just frown when she hears that she have to go to school. That just wonderful.

Sehun POV

I was walking near LSM office when I hear someone calls me. When I turn around, I see Lee sajangnim come to me with the girl that have the golden card. Wow! It is a small world.

______________________________

Bored chapter