Chapter 15

I Am His What?!
Myungsoo's POV

"Who are you bringing home, Kim Myungsoo?" omma asked me with her high voice. I look at Yura and thank God that she's still sleeping.

"Omma, can you low down your voice? She's still sleeping"

"Myungsoo-ah, I will ask you again. Who is that girl? Why are you bringing her home? We don't even know her" appa ask me nicely and I slowly put Yura on the couch.

"How about you guys look at her closely while I go to the kitchen"

On my way to the kitchen, I can hear soft mumble 'It can't be' from Moonsoo. I guess they already know who is that.

Yura's POV

I woke up when I hear whispers and it seems that the whispers are from around me. I open my eyes and see two men and a woman that is crying. I turn panic and scream as I didn't see Myungsoo oppa.

"Myunggie oppa!!!!!!"

I can see him running towards me and pull me into jlhis warm embrace. I didn't notice that I'm crying until he softly said to me to stop crying as he is here besides me.

"It really is her" I hear someone mumbles, I pull away from the hug and look at him with my tear-stained face. He seems familiar and my heart told me that it's the Moonsoo guy but I just look at him doing nothing.

"Oppa, who are they?" I hug him and he giggles while patting my back.

"Yura-ah, they are my family. Your family~~"