Chapter 1

I Am His What?!
Yura POV

I came to South Korea because i was accepted as a trainee at SM Entertainment. I don't even know what is SM Entertainment cause I'm not a kpopper. Others listening to TVXQ Mirotic while I'm studying. I'm not a nerd but I'm just studying for my big exam next year. I was being ask by a SM agent to be a trainee because I got the first place at the talent show. He said I was a perfect candidate to be an idol cause I can dance and sing at the same time. I also being told i have the beauty that they being searching. I don't know whether this is true or not but I will try to be a trainee at SM first. That's the reason why I am standing at the Incheon International Airport wearing a thin cloth in winter season. The agent didn't tell me that it's winter now at Seoul. This is the first time I feel very cold. I already hate my life here!!!

>Suho POV<

I was sent by Lee Soo Man to take the new trainee at the airport. That girl was very lucky cause she being recruit by Lee Soo Man himself. Lee Soo Man told me that she have a long, wavy brown hair, has a pair of small eyes, pale skin and short since she just 11 years old. Lee Soo Man also told me that she is a Korean but she stays at Malaysia i think. I don't care about it. All I care is I have to take this girl name Yura to SM building ASAP!

____________________________________________________________

Waddup waddup, guys!!!! I know that this chapter is boring but hey, this is the first introduction xD. You guys must be wondering what is the connection between Yura, Sehun, Suho, Sungkyu and L right? xD. relax~ I will tell you guys later. Don't forget to subscribe, upvote n comment ;)