★ // Cho An Na || Anna ||

★ DeZaster || New Girl Group || SM Ent. || Story Starting!!!★

CHO ANNA'S P.O.V

I was in a Training room which i don't know who it belongs to because there's a lot, i just simply barge in since there are no rules saying 'no one can enter that specific room'

I plucked my ipod to the speaker and start dancing to the song.

After that entire training thing, i felt extremely hungry. I left my ipod on the table and then went out to buy some food. Soon as i walked out from the building, I saw a simple food stall across the road.

I bought a can drink and buttered bread. I finish my drink before i could walk back to the building. On the way back, i stood nearby the road and started to unwrapped the plastic from the bread. I insert the bread into my mouth and at the same time i start walking.

'PEEP! PEEP!'

Just as i heard the honking sound, someone pushed me to the other side and causing us to tumble. My forehead hit something hard and i can feel it was bleeding. I swipe away hair that was covering my eye away and to my surprise i saw my bias, Tao. He quickly get off me and pulled me up.

"Yah are you okay" he asks. "There's blood on your forehead" he states. 

"It’s okay" i replied. "and Thankyou for saving my life" I continued. 

"of course” he replied. "But are you sure you're okay?” he said.

"I'm fine, i'll wipe it as soon as i get back to my dorm" I then turn to saw my bread was already lying in the drain. 

"God damn it!"  i curse. I then enter the building followed by Tao. Just then, i feel a little bit dizzy and collapse to the ground.

When I woke up, I found myself in a room with bright lights and my hand was stuck with needles plus my head is covered in bandage. I change my sight to the right and saw Tao.

"you're awake" he said.

"No, i'm dead" I replied him. He laughs. Then the nurse came to our direction with food and said that i can go out tomorrow morning.

After she disappeared, Tao grab the food tray and he wants to feed me.

"here" he said as he handle the spoon to me.

"aren't you afraid of stalker fans or maybe paparazzi to be around?" i asked.

"Not really because i don't think they're around" he answered.

"you don't think" i quote his answer. 

"do you want to eat or what?" he said.

"Gosh, patient...of course i do" He then insert the spoon full of porridge into my mouth.

"This is so tasteless" I said. "I need real food!" I craved.

The next day, I got to my dorm .

"You’re back" said Young Ji 

"I hope you don't mind if we 'borrowed' some of your clothes" said Nina. Both of them appeared infront of my door and blindly saying that they took my clothes without permission. I got to my room and saw there’s a pile of mess in my closet.

"oh some of them don't fit me and i 'accidentally' ripped them" Young Ji said. I saw the ripped clothes inside the basket where i usually put laundries.

“Right” I smiled while nodding but inside my heart it was burning because those clothes are my precious and one of them is a present from my mom. “you guys are so bad at lying.” I said.

“Did your mom ever tell you to not take someone’s belongings without permission” I said to Young Ji. She turns her evil smiley face into an angry face.

“Oh I forgot. She was dead before she could tell you” her jaw dropped widely. (She lost her mom when she was born) I immediately slammed the door and surf the internet plus planning on revenge.

While I was reading tweets on my homepage, I saw one which says ‘ATTENTION! Exo’s Tao was spotted in a hospital last night’ and there’s a picture of him wearing spectacles walking out from the hospital.

Scrolled down some more and saw pictures of medicines whatsoever. Then, my mind popped a bright light and I just got a brilliant idea to make revenge on them.

At that shady night, I sneak out from the dorm and made my way to a small pub. On my way there I stumble across Tao and Sehun.

“Hey, it’s you again” he said. “oh hey sup” I replied in a hurry.”This is the girl that I talked about” Tao said to him. “ahh..your-“ before sehun can finish up his sentence, Tao covered sehun’s mouth.

“What’s your name?” He asks.

“Anna” I replied as I walk pass him.

“Where are you going at this hour?” Tao asks as he let go of sehun.

I smiled and reply “Somewhere fun”  “Wanna come?” I invite him.

“Okay” he accepts. “Sehun, I’ll see you later” I grabbed his hand and start running along the stairs and got out from the building via the back exit. We then got to the dark alley and into the pub. I asked him to sit down for a moment. I approach to the bar with my hair bang covering the right side of my face.

“hey there lady, want to try some of these” said the man with a packet of hallucinogen drugs that at first I thought was candies.

“I’ll take those” I said. I quickly put it in my pocket soon as he handed over the packet. I made my way over to Tao who was being flirt by some s.

“Time to go” I knocked on the table. He immediately get off those and followed me out. After we got out, we saw a guy just who just got out from his car and a random hobo accidentally bumped on him. The guy grabbed the hobo to the darkness and start beating him up.

“Come here” I said to Tao and we sneak near to that person’s car and I unscrewed the valve of the tire and let the air escape.

“You did not just do that!” Tao whispered madly.

“Serve that guy right. He cannot just beat up a guy without proper explanation” I said. Tao smiled. “We should do this often” he replied.

-Next Day-

I bought two milkshakes and when I reach my dorm, I realize that both of them are probably in the gym. So I took out the hallucinogen and put them in a mortar and I start to crush it and grind it. After it had become powder like texture, I add them into those milkshakes. I clean up everything and leave the milkshake in the frigde. As for the extra tablets, I hide them inside their drawers in their room. I get out quickly  after I heard a key sound.

“hahaha that was awesome!” Young Ji said as soon as she entered.

Nina barge the frigde open. “wow milkshakes!”

“Yea, someone treat me and I already drink one” I lied. She took the two of them and the other one she gave to Nina. I stand at the corner watching them drinking until they finish.

“I’m so hungry…” Nina whined as she open the fridge. “omg lollipops!” She cheered.

“Don’t you dare to take it if not..” I said. She then uncovers the jar and took one.  “if not what?” she said.  “don’t mess around with me” I said. “If not I’m going to kill you” I said as I hold up my penknife. Both of them froze. She put back the lollipop and then I made my way into my room.

I secretly listen to their convo and they felt like I was threatening their lives so they called 911. Minutes later, 911 came into our room.

“Are you Cho Anna” said the officer. “There’s a statement being made that you tend to threatened their live is that true?” he asked.

“Officer, I can explain..they’re probably just pranking you” I replied.

“No we didn’t, you even hold up a penknife infront of our face” Young Ji said. The officer turned to me.

“No officer, believe me. I don’t have such things” I explained. “Something keeps worrying me that they’re actually on drugs” I said out loud.

“Do you have any prove on that?” said the officer. “i saw them hiding tablets in their drawers in their rooms” I said. Young Ji and Nina look at each other.

The officer asked the cops to search their rooms if there are any drugs kept. Then the cops found the tablets.

“Sir, we found these from this room and the one next to it.”

“we never seen that thing before” Nina whined. “If it’s there doesn’t mean it’s ours” Young Ji said.

“Well, not so fast missy we have to test your urine” said the officer. “Follow us if you may” he continues. The cops handcuffed them and they struggled to let go of themselves. “Sir, we didn’t take it!” “we’ve been framed” “Please officer, hear me out”

Tao then appeared outside my dorm. “What happened” he asked. “nothing, just some drug crisis” I said. He nods. “Follow me” Tao said. He took me to the training room which I’ve been before like 2 days ago. When I got in, I saw all 12 members of Exo. I admit that I was shocked.

“hey guys, meet Anna” Tao introduced. They all said hi.

“Don’t have to introduce yourselves” I said since I knew who is who.

“Hey, I bet this belongs to you?” Xiumin said as he handed over an ipod touch.

“how do you know it’s mine?” I said. “last time when we were here for practicing, we found this plucked on the speaker and …” Xiumin paused.

 “I’m terribly sorry..i know I wasn’t suppose to click anything but I browse on your pictures …” he smiled awkwardly.

“you did not” I facepalmed myself. “Nevermind at least you found it” I replied

“So, how long have you become a trainee?” Kai asked.

“about 2 years now I think” I replied.

“Hey, I heard from Taemin that there will be an audition for a new girl group next month.” Kai continued.

“Oh really!” I said in excitement. “I’m so gonna audition for it” I said.

“Yea, follow what’s best for you” Suho replied.

 

-ONE MONTH LATER–

I grew my friendship with Exo especially Tao and also I was well prepared for the audition because I spent my time training and I hardly have time to eat. I woke up in the morning and immediately clean myself and got to the audition place. I took my number and waited for my turn. Meanwhile, I put on my earpiece and listen to music.

Minutes later, my name was called. I confidently breathe in and out and make my way into the audition stage.

“Please, introduce yourself” said one of the judges. I saw SHINee’s Key on the right corner of the judge’s seat.

“I’m Cho Anna and today I’ll be presenting my talents” I proudly said.

“How long have u become a trainee?” asks Key.

“2 years” I replied. Then all the judges looking at each other and I can tell that they were underestimating my ability. “aherrm” I fake a cough. “You may start”

I performed Change by Kim Hyuna ft Jun Hyung. I did the rap plus dancing.

After I’m done, the judges were captivated for a while and then they thanked me for auditioning and wait for the result in a week. Just after I got out from the stage, I saw my old bestfriend, Chin Yie Jun. I was about to called out for her but then Tao came and clapped infront of me.

One week later, I found a piece of letter infront of the main door. Then I took it with me and I barge in to Exo’s training room.

“Guys, I got the result!” I showed the letter to them

“and?” Kris asked curiously.

“I haven’t opened it yet” I told them.

“Opened it then” Baekhyun interrupt. I opened and read throughout the letter and finally get to the main point. I cried.

“What? Is there something wrong?” Tao asked.

“I GOT ACCEPTED!!” I laughed and so does the rest.


AN : Meet my character ^^ such a badass xD anyways we will start off with your trainee life and yea mine is so long sorry for that~