★// Moon Min Rin || Melody

★ DeZaster || New Girl Group || SM Ent. || Story Starting!!!★

MOON MIN RIN'S P.O.V

             
            "I'm back"

            My mom rush out of the house and saw my dad.

           "You're back?"

           "Yes, darling"

           "Where is Rini?"

            "She is upstairs, but darling I just wanna tell you that she want to join the audition that her company is having"

            "What?!"

            He stomped upstairs and barge into my room

            "What do you think you are doing? Joining a girl group become an idol? Are you kidding me you can do better than that, why don`t you wanna be a doctor huh? Or maybe a lawyer?" He bombard me with question as soon as he step into my room.

            "What the hell dad?! What is the probelm with that? Isn't that the reason I become a trainee? To become an idol? No?"

             "You're still a trainee? I thought you will suffer and give up after a few months, that is why I agree to let you go at the first place"

              "You don't trust your daughther at all?" I shout in the verge of tears.

             "Yes......I trust you......I trust you can do better than this"

             "I did everything you told me to do, I went to law school eventhough my dream school offered me a scholarship, I stay in Seoul when I wanted to go back Taiwan, I try to be a lawyer eventhough I wanna be a star"

             I sniffed,"and now you tell me to give up being an Idol when the chance is just right at my nose? Sorry but I really cannot do that".

            My mom try to soothe my dad," Darling let her try, it's her dream, we can't control her forever don't we?"

            "Let me warn you if you fail this audition, you gonna quit being a trainee and concentrate on your studies got me?"

           Me and my mom smile in victory

           "Now let's go see what your dad have bought for us from America!'

           This happened 2 weeks ago, Now I am doing everything within my power to make sure that I pursure my dream or i will stuck as a Lawyer FOREVER. I trained everyday until midnight and sometimes sleep over in a random person dorm since my house is a little too far from the company.

           The day to decide my fate finally arrived, I wore my lucky hoodie. i am quite a fashionista myself so I wore my favourite 'comfy&fashionable' clothes.

           I arrive early, too early that no one is there yet. I begin to panic. Did they change the location? Am I late? All this crazy idea run through my brain

          "Wow you're early" a voice snap me out o my thoughts.

          I stared at her with a questioning look

          She chuckled at me and nudge me to get my number. I stroll my way to get my number and realise how stupid I am. Sigh.... i am overreacting again.

          After it semms like forever my number is called, i have been waiting for 3 and a half hours already finallty my nubmber is called. 8i have no energy to be shy, i just wanna get over it. I knock the door and went in with everyone staring at me wishing me luck. I give them a tired smile and walk into the room.

          The stage is quite a big place for one, i look in front of me and saw 4 judges. The lighting there in not really great, I failed to regonise any of the faces.

          "Introduce yourself"

           I bow respectfully," Anneyonghaseyo, Moon Mi Rin iminda"

          "What will you be singing?"

           "I will be singing IU-sunbaenim's red shoe"

           "Okay, start whenever you're ready"

           I take a deep breath and start singing, loudly and daringly. I am the kind of girl that can sing anytime and anywhere.

           Maybe the judges are impressed or maybe they are not, they continue to ask me questions. The only thing I can do is aswer truthly even what happened 2 weeks ago is also exposed.

          "Thank you for your time, we wish you luck!"

          I nodded and bow down again.

    1 month later

          "Rini! There is a letter for you!"

         "OMG!! It's it from the company?!"

        "Erm.... Oh! Yes it is written here!"

        I snatch the letter from my mom's hand and rush up the stairs and into my bedroom ofcourse ot forgetting to lock the door. my mom starts banging on the door asking me to let her see the results but I ignored the voice, trying to take deep breath to calm myself down. This letter will reveal my fate either i suceed pursure my dream or I will stuck as a lawyer like how my dad wants me to. I start to regret auditioning. If I keep on being a trainee then dad won't make such a ridiculous decision.

       What is done cannot be undo. Now I just need to open this letter and accept my fate. My hands are trembing i try to tear the envelope but it is a complete failure since my hand run out of energy.

       I take a pair of scisors and start cutting it carefully afraid that I will cut the letter inside.

     I let up a breath that I did not realise i was holding. I scan through the letter skipping all the useless introduction and get to the point.

     Congratualation, please come to the director's office at 8am this sunday. Thankyou