★// Lee Tae Mi || LiTE

★ DeZaster || New Girl Group || SM Ent. || Story Starting!!!★

LEE TAE MI'S P.O.V

            It is late night already, I really wanted to continue to practice but I try not to over work myself. People say I will never be good enough but I will prove them wrong. Tomorrow,I will do anything to show what i really am and what I will be instead of being look down by all the so called friends i am having right now. Bullied is not the right word let`s just say that they are jelous of my dancing and rapping and try to get me down mentally.

            I should stop practicing right now, i don`t want to waste all my energy today and failed the audition tomorrow. I have a good feeling for this audition wish my instincts are true.

            I went back to the dorm and found a note from my roommate saying that she will sleepover at someones room tonight, again. I rarely see my roommate, I think I just saw her once, the day she move in that is all , not even in practice and not even in cafeteria.

            I lay down on my bed and start kakao talking with Dayoon. 

            "Dayoon-ah, I am so nervous now".

           "No worries i know you will do well, your dancing is the best remember?".She always say that trying to make me feel better and everytime it works.Maybe because I trust what she say and i trust my own abilities.

           "Dayoon-ah" I say with a sleepy voice

           "Huh?"

           "gomawo"

           I can feel that she is nodding and start humming me to sleep through the phone.

           Next morning, I woke up just to find myself still in the trainers I wore last night. I quickly take a shower and rush to the audition. I try to doll myself for the audition, but it will take too much time so I just give a natural make up to cover up my eyebags.

          When I reach there I regret for not dolling myself up. Everyone wear fancy clothes and makeup to attract attention while i just wear a simple t-shirt and jeans. Comfortable and simple. Just like how I love it. I got my number and slump down in one of the nearby chair quietly observing all my 'rivals'.

         I  look around and saw few of my friends, but they are too busy practicing an di don't want to interrupt then. I slump further down the chair and try to relax my mind.

       Not long after, all my friends went in and come out with  big smile on their face saying they have chance for being in the new girl group. I was so nervous i wish I can be a part of this with my friends or maybe someone else that I don`t know.

       Soon after, my number is called. I feel my palms are drenched with sweat. I nervously knock at the door, and open the door when I received a reply. Normally I will not do such things but I need to give a good impression to the judges. 

        I take a deep breath and walk to the centre of the stage. 

        "Please introduce yourself"

        "Anneyonghaseyo, Lee Teami iminda"

        "What will you be doing today?"

       " I will rap the song BTS CYPHER PT2:TRIPIYCH"(A/N: I secretly like this song my self :P)

        "Please start"

         I take a deep breath and rap through all rap monster's part, halfway through the song I end up free style rapping because I am too nervous that I forgot the lyrics but judging from the judge expression they did not realise I changed the lyrics.

         "Why did you change the lyrics?" I was wrong dead wrong so they did realise i changed the lyrics. i am doomed, so I can just reply them honestly that I forgot the lyrics. They just silently nod and dismissed me.

        "Wish you luck, Taemi-sii"

         I knew i was doomed but nevermind there is always next time, but i wish i could suceed though

         

          After 3 months, She received her result

'Congratulation! Please come to the director's office at 8am this sunday. Thank you!'

I immediately scream in happiness. I then called Dayoon from a far and told her that i got in.  She ran towards me with her jaw wide open.

"Congrats!" she hugged me tightly. I just realized that i was crying.


AN-Shaw0n_123 : FINALLEH UPDATED AND WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER!! <3 CONGRATULATION Lee Tae Mi! ^^

AN-Coolgirl : NOT MY FAULT that we haven`t update *glares at author*            <,<