★// Kwon Min Jee || B-Rose

★ DeZaster || New Girl Group || SM Ent. || Story Starting!!!★

KWON MIN JEE'S P.O.V

I am waiting at the cafeteria for almost an hour but he haven't arrive yet. Finally, I saw a panting guy running toward the cafeteria. He was scanning around the place. Silently, I clean my table up and stand up, walking behind the panicking guy and shouted to scare him.

"Ahhh!!!" and ran out.

Not long after, a figure ran towards me.

"Yah! Kwon Min Jee ssi!" Key said sounding mad.

I turn to him and show him the most innocent eyes.

"Yes opppa?" I answered him.

"Don't oppa me, we need to go now, revenge later" 

He led me to through the corridor, our hands tightly interlocking together, running towards Shinee's practice room. We entered the room and i saw the whole Shinee and F(x) chatting together.

"Hey guys!" Eceryone adverts their attention to us. "Meet Min Jee, Kwon Min Jee" key presented. I bowed politely to them and whispered to Key. "Why am i here?"

"Well, since i am your only friend here and you cannot express your girl problems with me so i will introduce a few girl friends to you" He explains.

I glared at him but he just shrug it off.

Surprisingly, I click well with f(x) especially Amber. I feel like i was the sixth member of f(x), but i guess this is thier charm xD. Obviously, Key is going to spoil the atmosphere.

"Min Min ah, are you going to join the new girl group audition?" All eyes focused on me. I shift on my seat uncomfortably.

"I'm not quite ready yet" I sttured.

"Are you scared of the girls?" AKey asked as i bit my lips.

"Why will she be afraid of them?" Krystal suddenly barge into our convo.

"Well, those trainees always bully her or maybe threatened her not to join" Key burst out in anger, but soften when he saw me bit my lips harder.

"Min min, listen to me, biting your lips isn't gonna help you. You need to stand up for yourself." Key comforts me. "You don't dare to go for any auditions for like 3 years, if you continue doing it like this, you're just wasting your talents so go for it!" He continues. "as for the trainees, i will take care of them" he add in.

"Us too! We f(x) will protect you!" Amber stands up like a knight shinning armor. We all laughed happily.

That day changed me a lot. I trained with the help of F(x). Key manage to help me to apply for the audition. Since i just got applied, i have less time to prepare than others, because of that, i trained harder. Truth be told, after this audition, I don't want to stay as a trainee. I can predict that things will be much more worse then now. So now, my mind set as 'only can sucess, no failure'.

Finally, the day i trained hard for is here. I came here later since i am at the last. I got my number and sat down. The waiting  room is half empty. only few more girls practicing or busy taking deep breath. I close my eyes and the music flowed through my head. After last girl went into the room, I stoop up and stroll around the room. I saw f(x)'s poster and cannot help but smile. If i got chosen, i won't forget their kindness to me.

Soon, my number is called. I build up my confidence and walk through that door. First thing i saw is Key oppa waving his hand and give me a thumbs up. I carefully walk to the center. I see three more shadows that i don't recognize but still i bow respectfully.

"Hello there! your name is..." said one of the three that i don't recognize.

"Kwon Min Jee" I nodded as i reply through my mic.

"and What would you like to present us today" 

"Mockingbird by Eminem" I replied them.

The music started and i can feel the energy is flowing through me. Then I start rapping. At fisrt i thought that i wouldn't nailed it but i did. The audiences were stunned with my rap and some of them look at me unbelievably. After my audition end. The judges smiled at me and then Key once again gave me an applause and followed by the rest.

"We're looking forward to see you in the future" said the CEO of sm entertainment. I then got out and greeted by F(x)'s Amber. "Did you watch my performace?" I asked happily. Amber took her breath. "OMG GIRL, YOU'RE AWESOME!" Amber nodded her head and we hugged. Krystal then came out from the backstage door and clap her hand. "Nice job" she said. "Thank you" I replied them.

One week later

After i'm done with my training in the evening, there were this girls who thinks they're so cool come into my way. "I heard you joined the auditioned" said on of them. "Yes i did you have problem with that" I replied in my thoughts. "let's say if you got chosen, it's sad that your parents won't be able to see your talent" Then they all walked away. I ran to my dorm and then start crying at the corner of my bed nearby a wall.

Then, there's a sudden knock on the main door. I wipe my tears away and apply back my foundation and my eyeliener. I took a deep breath and trying to hide away the effect after i cried. I opened the door and saw a mailman. 

"here's a letter for you" he handed over the mail and i gave him a smile and a thank you. I turned to see a letter from SM. I ran back to find F(x) or maybe SHINee. But i can't find them anywhere. Then i remembered that they went for a 'You Are My Miracle' recording session and almost every celebrities are there.

I walked back to my dorm and then got on the sofa. I think to myself that will i get chosen or not. I then decided to open it. I tore off the upper part and got the letter out. I skipped the intro and start looking for the main point.

"YES!!" I screamed. I fangirl myself to sleep at last thinking of who and what's gonna happen next in my life.


AN : There you go! let us all welcome the new member of DeZaster...KWON MIN JEE aka B-Rose! and my another co author lol! XD note that all of you will go through the same process of how you auditioned so yeaaaa...