Sent

The Ultimate CL Fanboy

Next day...
Narrator's POV

"Bom, are you sure?" Seunghyun nervously asked as they both walked near the front door of Eun Mi's house.
"Yeah. The whole public already knows about us and approves of us. She's the only one left! And she's my own omma." Bom answered.
Seunghyun breathed in deeply "Okay. I'm ready to meet your scary omma"
The couple intertwined hands as they knocked on the front door of Eun Mi's house.
The door opened, "Bom....and you. What are you doing here? Are you here to rub in my face that I can never do anything now?" Eun Mi crossed her arms.
"Omma, we came here for your approval of our relationship. I just don't like you randomly visiting our dorm just to stop me from seeing him. You've been doing this for the past yea. I just think this has to stop already. There is no way I am breaking up with him and you just gotta accept that!" Bom said with conviction as she gripped on Seunghyun's hand tighter.
"Okay. Fine. Go out with that guy. I'll never interfere now" Eun Mi dryly responded.
Bom's eyes widened, "Eh? Really omma! You approve of us now?"
"No. I don't approve of you two. I'm just saying, if you're gonna keep your relationship with him then our relationship as mother and daughter is now broken. You chose him and you disobeyed me. It is quite apparent who you prioritized more. You are a rebellious daughter and you have shamelessly disregarded my opinion regarding your welfare. So what's the point of keeping me in your life when you don't care of my opinions?" Eun Mi scoffed.
Seunghyun spoke up, "Miss Eun Mi, that was not the point of us coming here. I don't want you to shun your daughter forever from your life. Bommie cares about what you say. Obviously, we want your mother and daughter relationship to remain intact"
"Yeah omma. I'm your only daughter!!! We want to fix this! I want you to accept Seunghyun! I respect you omma and your opinions but please let me be happy. Please accept him." Bom held her mother's hand.
"I told you I will never approve of him!" Eun Mi wrested her hand away from her daughter's hold.
Bom breathed in deeply, "Omma. What is wrong with him? Tell me! His only 'flaw' is his financial status. But he's perfect in every way!"
"I'm not arguing anymore with you Bom. Get out of my property. I don't care if you view him as perfect. I will never approve of him" Eun Mi roughly shut the door.
"Omma! Omma!" Bom called and knocked but there was no answer.

"Agh! She's just not gonna accept us huh?" Bom stomped her feet in frustration

"Sorry I caused you all this trouble with your omma, Bom" Seunghyun hovered his arm over her shoulders.
"This wasn't your fault Seunghyun! She's just.....UGH! SO INCONSIDERATE. Let's go buy some ice cream. We'll come back here next time. We won't stop persuading until she accepts you!" 
"Thank you Bom"
"For?"
"For always fighting for me... It feels like you're always the one who defends me."
Bom's smile crept up her eyes, "Ah! Seunghyun. I will always fight for you!" she playfully pinched his cheeks.
"I'm so lucky to have you Bom. I love you." Seunghyun wrapped around his arms around Bom's waist.
"You are, aren't you? I love you too, Seunghyunnie!" Bom pulled him in for a kiss.

The sprinklers suddenly .

"AISH! OMMA! YOU ARE SO IMMATURE!!!!" Bom shouted towards the house.

 

Chaerin's POV

Day 1 after sending in the letter...

"Ahjussi. Anything from Italy?" I asked the mailman who hands us our fanmail.
"I don't think so Chaerin-yang"
"Oh okay."

Day 2

"Ahjussi. Anything from Italy?"
"Nope."
"Aw. Okay..."

Day 10

"Ahju-"
"No! Nothing from Italy. All from Japan. Alright, if there's anything from Italy, I will straight give it to you okay?" mailman-ahjussi assured me.
"Okay ahjussi, thank you so much"

Day 20

He has not replied to my letter yet. Why?! I sent it on first class! Is he ignoring me...?
Maybe he really did move on now...
Is this how he felt after I have not replied to him? Considering that I only sent one mail and he has sent me a lot. It must have hurt a lot.

I'm so sorry Jiyong-oppa. Now I understand why you chose to move on. I guess I have to let you go now...

--------

Weeks ago...Italy....
Narrator's POV

"I have mail for Mr. Kwon Jiyong?"
"I...a friend..of him...Where..is..from? Is it from school?" Sohee attempted to speak broken Italian to the mailman using her Korean-Italian dictionary.
"From Korea. Can you please pass it to him?"
"Yeah sure"

'From Korea? From YG entertainment bldg.? Lee Chaerin? CL from 2ne1? Wait. Jiyong is also friends with Park Bom. And I remember Jiyong always talked about CL the whole time in the past. Did they know each other?! I know it is wrong to invade someone's privacy but I have to know if my Jiyong is cheating on me, right?" she thought.
Sohee opened the letter. As she finished reading it,  "What...Did they have a relationship?" she gasped.

3 weeks later...Their last week in Italy...

"Jiyong. Let's go out today! It's our last week here in Italy! How do I look? Do I look pretty?" Sohee who was wearing a sunhat and a summer dress twirled around and smiled brightly at Jiyong.
"I want to hang out with SeungHo and Key today. Why don't you hang out with Jinah?" Jiyong coldly replied.
"You're my boyfriend so I should hang out with you!" she adjusted her sunhat. "You should wear a hat too! So people would know we're a couple!"
"Sohee. How many times do I have to tell you that I. AM. NOT. YOUR. BOYFRIEND?!" Jiyong emphasized on the last 5 words.
"Ah, my boyfriend is so ill-tempered today! Let's just go. I want to go to Grand Canal again. Let's visit it for the last time."
Jiyong sighed, "If I come with you, can you please leave me alone for the rest of the week?" He asked. "Or life..." He muttered
"I will try! I cannot guarantee that though!" Sohee grabbed him by the arm.

Grand canal....

Jiyong's POV

I was forced by Sohee to go to the Grand Canal. I swear if she wasn't a girl, I already pushed her off the canoe! She's so annoying! I think this was the third time I am riding this damn thing with her. I always thought that this ride would be romantic but she totally ruined it for me.

"Jiyong. Smile! We need to take pictures together" Sohee pouted at me. She attempted to take a picture of the two of us.
"Sohee. We already have a thousand of pictures together! You might send this to your family again and they would think we were actually together." 
"I'll really send this to them! We are together anyway" she trailed off.
SHE'S REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES. But my dad said I should always respect women and he wouldn't be so happy to see me strangle her. 
I breathed in deeply, forced a smile and said,
"Sohee, I know you are really smart. So why can't you understand that we are not together. We NEVER happened. I told you that a thousand times already. And to be quite honest, I'm sick of saying this to you over and over again. I don't really want to hurt your feelings but you just won't stop. And just so you know, SeungHo likes you. Why not give him a chance instead of forcing yourself to me? You're only hurting yourself" 
"Why can't YOU give me a chance? I like you too! Why? Do you want to be with CL? You're only hurting yourself!" she looked away. How did she know about me and Chaerin?
"How did you know...?" I muttered.
"I love you more than CL okay?!" tears in her eyes started to form. She didn't answer my question.
I repeated my question, "I said, how did you know about me and Chaerin?"
"Was she the reason why you rarely smiled during the year we were here? See Jiyong?! If you choose me, I'll always make you smile. I'm probably funnier, cuter and could understand you more! I will never move on from you. I will never hurt you"
What is she saying right now?! And why won't she say how she knew of me and Chaerin? 
"Sohee, I really don't understand what you're saying right now. But I want to know, where did you find out about me and Chaerin?"
"Jiyong, I assume...you're already not together. But do you only date celebrities? Can you not date non-celebrities like me?"
she again dodged my main question. "Sohee, I didn't date Chaerin because she's a celebrity. I dated her because I genuinely love her."
"Do you still love her?"
Do I still love her? Of course I still love her! There is no doubt about that.

I realized that we finally reached the stop.
"Do you still love her, Kwon Jiyong? Is that why you always reject me?" Sohee repeated her question.
"Yes. I still love her Sohee. Sorry I can't give you a chance. I am still very much in love with Chaerin."I answered
"I see. I guess I will never have a chance no matter how I force myself to you. I thought with my persistence, I can soften up your heart for me"she bowed down and took out an envelope"Sorry Jiyong. I kept this letter from you. This is from her. It came 3 weeks ago. I hope you forgive me from keeping this from you. I will never pester you again" Sohee handed me a the envelope. She quickly got off the boat and went away.

Is this really from Chaerin? My hand shook in nervousness, anxiety, excitement, relief and puzzlement combined.

Dear Jiyong oppa, 

I'm too late, am I? 

I read all your letters. I'm so glad your stay in Italy was productive and that you've learned a lot! I knew from the start that you have a potential and that you're the type that would do well in the fashion industry. 
I want you to know that I miss you too! Maybe even more than you miss me. You might think I don't since I never wrote back.
Actually, I only saw all your letters just now...all 246 letters. So I wasn't able to write back. I actually thought you were the one who forgot about me. So I got a bit bitter and told the unnies that I don't care about you anymore and forgot about you too when the truth is I thought about you a lot! When I go to the dance studio, I remember you. When I go to fansigning events, I remember you. When I see lakes, I remember you. When I see seafood, I remember you. 

I know we're not together anymore and so if you have already moved on, I know that I'm in no place to get mad at you for doing so. I'm so sorry for all the hurt I have caused you in the past. 
 
But even if you don't love me anymore, you're still my fanboy right?
You will still support me, right?

I will do my best for you to be proud of me. 
 
Love,
HunChae
 
So she thought I forgot about her because she never read my mails. And I on the other hand thought she forgot about me because she never replied when the truth is...SHE ALWAYS THOUGHT OF ME!!!! ALWAYS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL. I feel happy that she never forgot about me at the same time I feel sad because I only found out about this just now and she stated on the letter that she will move on because I told her months ago that I will.
 
Happy? Sad? Happy? Sad? I'm going crazy!
 
DOES SHE STILL LOVE ME?
 
MY HUNCHAE! I HAVE NOT MOVED ON YET SO DON'T YOU DARE MOVE ON!!! 

I need to go back to Korea quickly!
 
------------------------------------------
 
Eun Mi's POV
10:30 pm...Outside a shopping center....
 
Where the hell is that stupid driver?! I'm not paying him to be late! Once he gets here I'm gonna fire his sorry ! It was already 30 mins past the closing time and he's still not here!
"Ahjumma. Looks like we did a lot of shopping huh?" two horrible smelling guys approached me. They look ugly. They don't deserve to be in front of my beautiful face.
"Get off my face." I shortly replied as I turned away from them. I'm not going to give them any of my precious attention.
The two laughed. "Snarky old lady. Give us your shopping bags!"
"Are you kidding me? Why would I give you these?" I almost bought the whole Prada store and I have no intention of giving them to charity cases like these two.
"Ahjumma....would you give those or not?" one of them held out a knife. Oh goodness!
"H...here. Take them! Take them!" I quickly gave them my shopping bags.
"Your purse too ahjumma. Your purse!"
"Here! Take it! Leave me alone!" I threw my purse.
"Her coat too. Her coat looks expensive!" I heard one of them say. Not my coat! It's really cold.
"Please. I have a lot of money in my purse. Please be satisfied with that and leave the coat" I pleaded.
"Are you giving the coat or not?" one of them threatened and pointed the knife at me.
"HELP!" I shouted. Where are the people when you need them?!!
" ahjumma! BE QUIET!"
I suddenly felt a sharp pain on the side of my stomach. I saw...blood! Oh, lord, is this the end of me?
 
I heard a sound of a motorcycle stop by.
"YAH! What are you two up to?" I heard someone yell.
"H...help..me" I uttered. I feel so weak.
"Run!" the two ran away with my belongings. I fell on the ground.
"Ahjumma! Are you okay? Oh god! You're bleeding!" the motorcyclist wrapped his jacket around me. "Please don't worry. I will bring you to the hospital"
I turned to faced him, "S..seunghyun-ssi?" I widened my eyes. It was definitely him!
"Miss Eun Mi?! Is that you?! Miss Eun Mi, what are you doing here? Why are you alone?" he put my arm around his shoulder and supported me up. "I'm sorry I don't have a car so you have to hold on tight to me, okay? I will do my best to drive you quickly to the hospital" he held me up the motorcycle. 
 
After a few hours....
"Omma. Are you okay? Omma?" I woke up to the sound of my daughter's voice.
"Bom..." I managed to utter.
"I'm so glad you're alright!" she hugged me. "You made me so worried!"
"Wh..where's Seunghyun?" I asked. I have to thank him.
"I'm here Miss Eun Mi." Seunghyun stepped up.
"Seunghyun. Thank you so much...You are such a good kid....I'm so sorry for all the accusations I have put on you.."
"It's alright Miss Eun Mi." he shyly smiled. Come to think of it, this kid is really handsome.
I continued "I find it very unfortunate that it took a near-death experience for me to realize that you're actually the best for my daughter....I wouldn't ask for anyone else for her...." 
"R-really? Thank you so much Miss Eun Mi..." he humbly bowed. 
"Omma. So you approve of him now?" Bom asked.
"Of course...and Seunghyun. Don't call me, Miss Eun Mi. Call me, omma." I smiled.
 
________________________________________
 
Might take a while before the next update.:) x