The Date:Part 2

A Complicated Relationship

TAEYEON NOONA,

 

She's the one that i see when i thought of Tiffany to open the door.Nice one noona.Really anti-.Well even though it's not Tiffany but you got to admit it's really pretty to see Taeyeon noona thats has a beautiful face,kissable lips but the s..ermm...not so big but it's at the average size.......wait,wait.I'm looking for Tiffany now,not gonna waste our time.

NO One POV,

 

''Oh..Annyhasaeyo Kim jongsook-sii''Taeyeon welcome Jongsook

 

''Annyhasaeyo,Taeyeon-ahh,i already said that don't call me ''sii'' when we're not at filming,just Jongsook..''

 

Taeyeon giggles''OK....Jongsook-ah what are you doing here?''

 

Seriously...noona..wait she's my noona?....wait why must......ahh author-sii you mess up again and she the same age as me...ahhh but taeyeon-ah din't know about the date?

(A/N:Sorry...hehehehe,i forgot ok,i'm also a human)

 

 

''Ahh...i'm here for Tiffany....for the dat.....i mean......dinner''

 

''Tiffany?....oh she's already left..''

 

''WHAT?!...do you know where she when?''

 

''Well she when to the Seoul restaurant,and you better hurry befo...''

 

Jongsook already inside the car and drove away before Taeyeon finish her sentence and hanging there dumbfounded.

 

''Damn,she must be really mad at me for coming late....AHHH!''

 

Jongsook drove the car like breakneck speed.He arrived at the restaurant but when he was walk to the entrance of the restaurant,he stopped and looked at the window and see the most beautiful women of his life just waiting and looking at her watch for Jongsook to come.

 

Jongsook din't realize that he being staring her for like 20 minute.Then when Tiffany was about to storm off from the restaurant,Jongsook quickly ran to the entrance.

 

''*Pants**Pants*Fuhhh.....sorry i'm late,i was stuck at the traffic''Jongsook lied

 

''Ahh oppa...i thought you won't going to come soo that i was going to find you.Come let's have some dinner''

 

''I have a better plans for our dinner''

 

Jongsook dragged Tiffany and blindfold her.He can feel the tense that Tiffany was struggling and suprise with his action.Jongsook lead Tiffany to his car and drove to the...

 

 

THE PARK(A/N:PFTSS...OLD SCHOOL)

 

Jongsook stop the car at the sidewalk inside the park.

 

''Oppa....where are we?''

 

Jongsook get out from the car and and brought Tiffany to the hills and began to unfold the cloth.

 

''Woahhh....oppa this is really....really.....''

 

''Awesome,wondefull,and beautifull''Jongsook inturupts

 

With that,Tiffany stared at Jongsook.She amazed with Jongsook eyes and how he stared at her coldly(It just a fanfics duhh..)They goes to the table that was already set with the food and a person?......well i din't remember what it's called but,he was carring a violin.They sit dow and started to talked about what their interest with.

 

''Oppa did i tell you that i have to pick the place for our date?''she glared at him

 

''Well i know you will pick a normal reataurant just like anybody else but i just want to make this night memorable''

 

Tiffany din't know what to say but just to continue the conversation about their more interest in music,movie and more.They finish their food with the person plays some musical song.They walked around the park near the lake and amazed with the scenery.They saw a bench and decide to sit from tired walking and enjoy the scenery.

 

Tiffany missed this moment with her ''seobang'' like when she was a kid at the orphange.Always keeping each other close from danger or anythings that bad.Jongsook heart were beating fast.He began to take courage to hold Tiffany's hand.When he about to do it,Tiffany quickly interwind ther hands together.

 

Jongsook palms are sweating and his cheeck began to became pinkish when Tiffany leaned her head to Jongsook shoulder.They been in that position for a long time until Jongsook heard a soft snore from Tiffany.

 

''Ohh my god,how can she sleep here...aish better get home then,it's getting late''

 

Jongsook lift Tiffany like ''bridel-style'' and goes to the car.He amazed how beautiful it is to having a date with Tiffany althought Tiffany din't have a lot of time because of the tight schedule.Jongsook drove the car and when on the road,Jongsook began to thought.

 

Tiffany,oppa know that you must think that i forget about you.Sorry,Tiffany i just really....really miss you soo much.The moment that i see you i just can't control the exitedment.I just pretend to be cool and i think i just gonna play this for a while.Hehehehehe,sorry Tiffany.Well sleep well my princess.....

 

I LOVE YOU.

 

Jongsook arrived at SNSD dorm.Jongsook lift up Tiffany and walked straighthe door and press the doorbell.

 

''Oh oppa what happed to unnie.Is she ok?''Yoona asked

 

Jongsook just do the ''shushing'' sign and when straight to Tiffany room after telling to Hyoyeon where is  Tiffany's bedroom.He put Tiffany and sit beside Tiffany while her hair backward.

 

''GOODNIGHT,BEAUTIFUL''then he kissed at the cheeck

 

When Jongsook about to turn the knob,a sudden pair of hand wrapped aroud his waist.

 

''Don't go.oppa...''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

well yeah and guys let's pray for MH370 #PrayForMH370

as always,

SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE YOU GUYS AND PEACE OUT.

23/3/14