As We Meet Again Part.1

A Complicated Relationship

Hai guys...I'm back soo sorry for the late update..i hope you guys won't mad at me :(......

 

And about the journey begins its gonna take a while because i really have no idea what to write after that and i guess that i write it back after this story gets to chapter 7 same as the other story.

soo....i hope you comment about this story please and subscribe ok??....

 

enjoy...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been years now since the last time you meet tiffany.You are now 25 years old at the year 2014.You have becoming a superstar after your audition in some music entertaiment.You have moved from South Korea to USA when you where little.You have a band that really famous now.It's album become the second greatest hit's after ''Thriller'' from Micheal Jackson.You are now on a tour for the first time to conquer the world but not litterelly conquer the world just the world at music entertaiment.

 

While you in the plane,you still remember your long lost bestfriend.You always wondered for the past years about her.You din't not remember how she look like right now.You remember her that she leave you when you were in the orphaned.

 

You arrived at the Seoul Internasional Airport with your members.You can see many fans in the airport cheering and screaming your name.You waved at them until you reached the car.When you were at the hotel,you prepare for the consert tonight.You practise your vocal cord and your improved your technique at dancing and some instrument.A moment later the manager calls you and told you to prepare for the consert tonight

 

Skip after the consert that night.(at the dressing room)

 

''WOW THAT WAS FREAKING INTENSE!''Leo shout

 

''Dude shut up man you maybe distrubing other stuff but yeah that was freeking intense wow how long does we did the consert''

 

''About 3 hour..''

 

''3 HOURS!!! how we survived that...''

 

''Hah thanks for the gym that keep us going throught this madness''

 

Then the sudden knock on the door..it was some lucky fans that can have an autograph from you and the members.When you finish,the manager came in after the lucky fan goes out from the dressing room.

 

''Hey guys...i have to tell you that tomorrow  you have an interview at some show.I guess that you guys have to wake up early in the morning because the show start from 9.00a.m''

 

''Ohh man i was about to get a goodnight sleep after this''steven pout

 

''Don't worry after that you guys have no schedule so that you guys can rest for the whole day after''

 

''YEAYYYY..!!!''the six of them shout of joy in unison

 

''Ok guys pack up we need to get back to the hotel now''

 

They all leaved at stadium and went back to the hotel

 

TOMORROW

 

They leave the hotel and eat some breakfast near the hotel.They go to the studio for their schedule.They arrived at 8.45a.m at the studio because it become their habit since high school.They straight went to the dressing room and change t-shirt to some leather jacket to make them more handsome and stylish.

 

You are wearing a black leather jacket and a black spectacle while wearing a hat.

 

''Are you guys ready?''the stuff inform that the show is starting

 

''Yeah we're ready''They can understand korean because thay learned korean in one night.That is one of the group specialities.(A/N:Just like James Bond hehehe)

 

''Ok now stand at this platform and wait because it will rised up any minute soon''the stuff employed say

 

''Dude are you nervous??''Ethan say to you

 

''No,i think we should make a dramatic entrance so that we can walk in style''

 

''How?''Toby ask

 

''We make an arrow line(like this ''>'') ok..and don't do anything stupid first and relax and be confident alright?...we can do this!!!''

 

''YEAHH!!''They other said in unison

 

''Please welcome our very special guest.The legendary group of all time,the best second selling album in the world...give it up for Golden boys!!''

 

'That's our que''The platform lift up to the stage.You can hear the crowd screaming and the cast stand up.You titled your head to the side and went the platform already at the stage,you turned you head straight foward and give them a charismatic look.

 

You can see all the kpop idol standing with their jawdrop to their knees and i meant all of the kpop idol.You and your membes walk to infront of the stage and smile.

 

''Annymaseayo Golden Boys imnida''