The Date:Part 1

A Complicated Relationship

Guys...FORGIVE MEE...if i am too late to updatee because i have an exam last week...i'm doing pretty well so now that i get my laptop from my parents and so i can write more....maybe this week i will updatee everyday or twice a week...So plz njoy the next chapter and see you guys later...~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Jongsook POV.

 

Well yup...This is the day that i will being dating......dating?.....welll not exactly dating more like a friends night out or dinner if you guys say...with The brighter than Mushroomor The Eye-smiled queen,Tiffany Hwang from Girls Genaration.I din't know why i was really excited and nervously go out with her because technically it just a date..i mean....a friend night out.It's seems like i have been know her for so long but i just can't remember.

 

And once again,i really look and idiot when i'm going to have dinner with women(A/N:Jongsook won't let me have the picture because he says too ugly..).Man how long din't i have a date?....about 3 or 4 years something like that.Damn my palm are sweating hard.OMG i can't breath...

 

No one POVS.

 

Jongsook was in his bedroom when Leo see's his friend choking and look pale.Leo immediately bearhug Jongsook.Jongsook realease himself from Leo and puch him at the shoulder

 

''OUCH!!,What was that for?''

 

''''Why din't you suddenly came and bearhug me?''

 

''I thought you were choking''Leo says innocently

 

''Dude i'm not even look like i'm choking.I cannot breath because i was to tanse up with the date...''

 

''PAK!!!''.A sudden slap just shocked Jongsook

 

''WHAT THE ,MEN!!??.WHAT DID I DO?''Jongsook shouted.

 

''Seriously i din't understand you at all.Dude you haven been a date.....Not even once and i know it will get intense but not until it will be choking!!.....wait it's a date?....You tell us that it just a normal night out...Ohhh Jongsook has a crush on Tippany..''Leo says dorkly

 

''What!!!......nooo..pffftt~....i din't not have a crush on Tiffany(A/N:Freaking liar...)And why you called her Tippany?.....it's your noona for cry sake''

 

''Dude,i made friend on Facebook and Twitter not to mentioned Insta also with all the Kpop-idols including Tippany noonaaa..''Leo says while showing his phone infront of Jongsook.

 

''OH...that explain everything''

 

''What explain everything?''

 

They both stared at each other in awkward scilent

 

''Wow look at the time bro...well got to go...Byeee.....!!''Jongsook says as him running to the garage

 

''Bye....wait what did you just called me!???JOHNNNNN!!!!''

 

''I'm soo dead when i get home later..hehehe''

 

Jongsook only drove a normal car to avoid suspicious to the citizens or fans because they will not suspect that an international idol drove a normal car like that...i mean seriously come on.....thay must be in the luxurious limo or a......car.Jongsook drive his car around the beautiful city of Seoul.He miss this moment.The moment when he only dive a regular car and nobody gonna serrounded her car like that.

 

Jongsook stop at the flower shop and buys some rose but in pink.Jongsook knows that Tiffany really like pink because of the interview at the other day.Jongsook return to his because it getting late to pick up Tiffany.Jongsook quickly drove to the SNSD dorm.Jongsook grab the bouquet of flowers and the car keys and go stright to the doorbell and press it.

 

And here it is the moment of Jongsook waiting for(A/N:Just pretend it a narrorator at oscars awards)the women that he will be date*cough* i mean go have have some dinner afterward,that make her palms sweat,his heart pumping really fast.The door open really slowly to see the women of his life..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IT'SS..!!!!!!!!!!!!..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon noona.......WHAT AN ANTI ...!!?? NICE JOB NOONA!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hehe...don't be mad ahhh......

 

Thanks bros to all for subscribe this story and i really,really need have some comment and upvote because that what acctually helps me to keep writing the story.....

 

as always,

 

SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT AND UPVOTE.

 

THANKS BROS,LOVE YOU GUYS AND PEACE OUT AND HERE COME THE BROFIST.....

(PRETEND)

22/3/14

NEXT CHAPTER:THE DATE PART 2