As We Meet Again Part.2

A Complicated Relationship

''Annymasaeyo Golden boys imnida''

 

The audience were cheering loudly and you can seen the look on the idol face...come on..if you met the king of pop infront of your eyes,what will you do??.

 

You and your member make and charismatic entrance and bowed.You were introduce one by one from left to right.when its time for your intro,the audience just saying''KING OF POP''(A/N:i hope that i din't bother one of you guys).You really appreciated with the audience even though that you refuse yourself to call that because there still many popular and telented people out there that we din't know.You just hope that your late parent can see this and be proud but obviously tthat din't happen.

 

While you were being introduce,one girls glare at you since the beginning

 

''Wow is that him?.....he looks soo handsome now and charismatic flows with he's body...OMG.''

 

Your group finished with the intro and you guys started to bowed at the cast.All the girl group idol just amazed with your eye glare and they also became fangirls.Cheering and clapping their hand for you.While you were walking to your seated,you turned around and give them a wink.(A/N:come on...just pretend guys)

 

''OMG that lips that i missed for few years now...no...many years now.Omg,did he just wink at me??....omg he still remembers me ahhh..seobang!''

 

You POV'S

Wow we din't expect sooo many people can be fit in the stage.That also i seen a few kpop group like EXO,SHINEE,BIG BANG and many more.well not that many but if you can see throught my eyes,then you can see many kpop idols.

 

We just finished our intro and we headed to our seat but i like to play games and being a little tease.just little not big.I turned my head and winked.They started to screaming like a fangirls would do.I seat at my place at always in the interview because my friend is still shy being in camera.Haaah....

 

I took my plce and we were place in front of Girls Genaration.Seriously,i really impress with girls genaration because they have made their own country to the next level.Well i din't know much about them because i was busy with performence,drama,CF's and more.My friend's were right they are really beautiful..but have think i've seen one of them before but i just can't remember.

 

''Ok...thats were really wild fan's woahh so Golden boys how were you guys doing?''the mc's says.

 

Well thanks to my stepmom that she even give a book that how to speak in korean.And thanks to god that give me such a baeutiful give that make's me can remember the language if i want to because if i din't have mood to learnt ''that'' language soo that goes bye bye...even with that infact i'm still korean

 

''Nee..we're doing find hyung''six of us said in unison

 

The audience and the cast amazed by the six of us

 

''Wow you guys can speak korean?...woah that really awesome''

 

and the interview continued(A/N:you guys can imagined on this one because this is just a normal interview)

 

No one POV'S

 

After the interview ended the members and idols goes to their own dressing room.You and your member just finish changing in new cloth,you we're walking in the hallway and suddenly you bump into someone.

Your qiuck react just save the women's life from being fall down.''Are you alright miss?''

 

Tiffany POV'S

 

I just went to the dressing room with my member's and as always we will gossip about the new group that my seobang/oppa is there.

''Omg did you see John..he is soo handsome and charismatic''Yoona say

 

''Noo i prefer Ethan is the handsomest''Hyoyeon refuse

 

''Well i think that indeed John is the most handsome and he's voice is soo charming when he sing's with me''Taeyeon defend Yoona.(A/N:Your welcome~)

I just changing into my hoodies and just storm out of the room.Preventing my ears from hearing what they want to say about my seobang

(A/N:jealousy..right~)

 

I was about to turn to the cafe and suddenly someone just grabbed me from falling off.OMG,his arms are so mascular and his chest is soo hard.ahhhh.I just close my eyes when i was about to fall and when i open my eyes....i see him..

 

No one's POV'S

 

The two eyes meet and began to help each other out.Tiffany can fell her cheecks are blushing and bowed her head down from preventing jongsook oppa to see it.

 

''Opps sorry jongsook-sii i din't mean to..''

 

''No,no,no its my fault that i almost tripped you off.Her let me help you with that''Jongsook kneeled down and helping her.

 

While they were trying to get their stuff back,the two hand sudden touch with each other and and they began to stare again.Tiffany and Jongsook stand up and bowed their head from embarasment.

 

''Sorry for disturbing you jongsook-sii,goodbye''Tiffany start to walk of suddenly she feel a hand grabing her waist.

 

''I'm sorry but still haven't got your name?''

 

''Oh my name is Tiffany from Girls Genaration''

 

''Ohh my,how can't i forgot the pretty eyesmiled from snsd ahh i'm so dumb *smack at the head*''

 

"ahh jagiya how dare you don't remember me hemp`*pouts*..ahh he so cute but why he dosen't remember me??''Tiffany thought

 

''andd..don't be so formal it's not like the first time you met me just called me ermmm oppa?''

 

Tiffany start to being red again(A/N:well her cheecks ok..don't thinks anything nonsence)

 

''ohh ok..oppa..hehe sorry for bothering you,i kept going now''Tiffany start to walked of again

 

''WAIT!''

*Tiffany turns around*

 

''Do you like to go to dinner tomorow?''

 

''Huh?''Tiffany shocked

 

''Is he asking me to go to a date.hehehe he so cute when he nervouse...well how about we do some teasesing huh''Tiffany thought

 

''Are you asking me for a date oppa?''say with her flashing eyesmiled

 

''ermmm...no it just that i want to make it up to you that i just urmm..''jongsook say shyly

 

''ok''

 

''ok''eyes open widely

 

''Alright but i have to pick the place''

 

''Alright than,it's a date''

 

Tiffany was in shocked that Jongsoo say it was a date.

 

''I mean..its aaa...it'ss...aaaa...''Jongsook begin to paniced and his palm's are sweating

 

Tiffany sudden packed at Jongsook checks

 

''See you next Friday oppa''Tiffany say's as she's leaving while weaving her hand

 

Jongsook just standing there and not moving a single bit.

 

''Omg did she just kiss me?''brought back to reality''at my cheecks??''

 

''Omo omo just i did...did..i...kiss..hehehe''Tiffany ran to the cafe

 

''ok what am i gonna wear for thiss ahh'date' damn she just so

 

BEAUTIFFUL..''

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~

 

Hey guys i'm back!!!.I miss you guys so much and thanks for the subsciber and upvotes it is really what kept me going with the stories but iff you want more you should upvoted and comment because with it i will get the energy to write it down.I'm soory that i have long not to updatee but i still updatee right? and another reason that i din't write soo long because of my personal problem.but you guys don't have to worried about that.You guys should just enjoy and comment and if you can upvote my stories ok so..~

COMMENT,UPVOTE,SUBSCRIBE AND PEACE OUT.

NEXT CHAPTER:THE DATE

LOVE YOU GUYS AND STAY SAFE