Dream

A Complicated Relationship

Jongsook POV's

 

''HAH!''

 

i jolted up form the bed looking around and breathing heavily.Then i realized that i was just a dream.Suddenly i feel movement from my left side.I turned around and saw the beautiful girl of my life....TIffany......wait what?!i'm not in my room right now.

 

I realize that yesterday Tiffany ask me to company her to bed.I din't realize i will sleep throughtout the night.I though that i will woke up in the middle of the night and get out from the girl's dorm.Suddenly a yawn just snapped out of my thought.

 

''Good morning,oppa''

 

''Morning''

 

''Thanks oppa for staying with me for the night...i felt lonely without Taeyeon tonight.Sorry if i creep you out or anything,it just that i miss you all the years after were apart''

 

Wait.......she remembers me?...after all the years,she stills remembers me and i thinks i might get a chance's to win her heart back but i decide to pretending that i din't remember at all..hhehehehe

 

''Wait...all these years?....are we met before?''while i put my innocent face

 

''Oppa...you don't remember?''

 

''I don't thinks so?.."

 

She turned around seeing me with a shocking face

 

''Why?''

 

''Really you din't remember me?'

 

''Yeah...are we met before this,Tiffany?''HAHAHAH you should see the look on her face

 

''No we're not..hehhhehe i think it just a misunderstanding....that's all'' wait what

 

She just give up like that.And she say it like nothing happened.I got a bed feeling about this.Tiffany is not a women that always like questioning,she just like it straight-forward.She look at me with a returning a smile.

 

then a knocking on the door interupt our conversation

 

''Hey you two,are you coming out for breakfast or what? I'M STARVING!''

 

We look at each other a slightly laught at that atitude.We know wh voice was that.After that announcement,I help Tiffany to got up from the bed and when to the door.I open the door and saw an angry/hungry choding who is massaging her stomoch.

 

'Aishh you guys took long enough to walk.Come on we are getting some breakfast'' Sooyoung pull us both to the dining room.At the dining room,i saw a LOT of food...well i think mostly for Sooyoung because well....choding.Then i saw Taeyeon,Hyoyeon,Sunny,Jessica.

 

''Good morning,everybody...Where is Yuri,Yoona and Seohyun?''

 

''Morning..ohh  Yuri has to go filming for her CF while Yoona goes for her drama and Seohyun had to go to her university for preparing for exam next month''Taeyeon really have the leader sense.

 

''TaeTae...Where have you been yesterday?why you not sleeping in our room?''

 

''Well....i did want to but then when the moment i got to the room,i saw you guys''while pointing at us''Sleeping peacefully,i din't want to disturb you guys so i just got to the maknea room since Yoona isn't coming home yesterday and by the way Tippany....why would you bring a man to our dorm for tonight?Haaaa are you doing 'that' thing to Jongsook?''

 

''Aish.....what are you talking about,Byuntaeng?"

 

They laught at us while we just standing there blushing and kept our heads down...

 

 

No Ones POV'S

 

 

After Jongsook left after the meal the girl's.He decide to go back to the dorm and fashing up a little bit before wondering the beautiful city of seoul.

 

BUT

 

What do that Jongsook din't know about Tiffany after Jongsook left the girl's dorm

 

 

Tiffany POV'S

 

After being teased by the members,Jongsook oppa decide to left early since he say that he has a bussiness to take care of.

 

I waved back at Jongsook after the car drove away then a sudden tap at my back.I turned around and see Hyoyeon with a serious face.

 

''You din't tell him?''

 

''It's not the right time yet''

 

''Its not normal for a girl for loving a two handsome oppa''

 

i just silenced for what she say....maybe she was true

 

''Do not forget that you already have a boyfriend at Tiff......now that i see you are in love with two of them...it will causing you a stress....you need to choose Tiffany''then slowly she going back inside the dorm

 

''It is Jongsook or Nickhun oppa?''then she entered the dorm

 

ahhh.....i think....

 

i choose......

 

 

No One POV'S

 

While Jongsook in the car heading back to the dorm....He received a massage

 

LEFTENENT MAJOR JOHN STALLONE,

FROM THE DIRECTOR,                                                         

PLEASE RECEIVED YOUR MISSION IN FRONT OF YOUR DORM.IF YOU WISH TO ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGED BEGIN WITH  BY REACHING AT THE APARTMENT NEAR THE SEOUL MAJESTIC HOTEL.

 

 

Well.....another mission is on the way..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Hey guys i'm back sorry that i have late updating the stories....because right now ..this will be the ''last'' update for this year...i really need to study for my examination and don't worry after this i will be giving you a new story...HAHAHA my gift for the late update for the month...i really sorry guys...but i tried my best ok.

 

also

 

Thanks to all the readers that have been subscribe and upvote the stories.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! <3

 

I ALSO LOVE THE SILENCED READER TOO..HEHEHE SO PREPARE FOR THE NEW STORY CALLED

 

''A LUCKY BOY''

 

 

ALWAYS,

                SUBSCRIBE,

UPVOTE,

 

AND PLEASE I BEGGING YOU TO COMMENT THE HELL OUT OF MY STORY...DON'T BE SHY I WILL NOT GET ANGRY AT MAD AT YOU.I WILL TRIED EVEN HARD IF YOU GUYS TELL ME THAT ITS NOT INTERESTING..

 

STAY AWESOME,LOVE,PEACE AND UNITY

 

 

8/3/2014

 

SUPERSAIYAN