Alone?

A Complicated Relationship

HONK!~HONK!~HONK!~

 

A sudden honk just at your car.The sudden impact just shocked you and you ancouncious from it.Few second later you,you realized that you at the middle of the road while some hands grab you and pulled you out from the car.You see the car burning heavyly and explode........You realized that some people strart to call ambulance and firefighter while some are put out the fire by theirself.You sudden realized that your Eomma,appa,hyung and noona all in the the car then you past out

 

FEW WEEKS LATER

 

You wake up and see that you at some bed in the hospital but you don't see your family their,you were worried that why they not here with you,when you need them the most at this time,to tell your eomma what happend in your bad dream and then a doctor came to your room.

 

''Oh,i realized that you have awake''

 

''Doctor..where am i and where is my eomma?''

 

''Ermm.....listen boy,actually you coma for a few weeks.We tried to contact your family but..''

 

''But what,doctor??''you cut the doctor off

 

You look at the doctor innocently.The doctor suddenly go towards you and hugged you tightly.You were suprise with the doctor action.You hugged him back.Then the doctor push you and take a few second to breath.The doctor began to tear up

 

''I'm sorry little boy but i was imform that your family are dead.I'm sorry''

 

You can't belived with what the doctor says.You just too young to be alone forever.You din't know what to do........you began to cry

 

''Eomma,appa,hyung,noona''sobs''...pelease don tell me that is true doc....pelease....''

 

''I'm really sorry ok?...but you gonna be out from this hospital in 3 days......then you are going to your house and then going to your family funeral then i gonna brought you to the orphaned ok?...shh,shh don't cry''

 

You just hug the doctor waist tightly and cry loudly in his embrace.You then fall asleep because of you cry during it.The doctor then pull your pillow and make it comfartable.The doctor leave your room and shut the door behind him.

 

''Hmm...i hope this kid have a bright future that dosen't make him suffer''the doctor though

 

3 DAYS LATER AFTER YOUR FAMILY FUNERAL

 

You just staring at the window.Just enjoying the view that your parent want to go to the vacation at the past 3 days but that did happened.....you tell this one thing that runs in your mind...

 

''DID I READY FOR THIS....?''Your mind though about that.How do you got to move on with life without your number 1 supporters.Just how???...if you get one chance to tell them that you love them than you will be grateful but it dosen't work that way.Only god that will make your family be alive again.The car suddenlly stop at in front of the house.

 

Their was a big mansion house in front of your eyes

 

''Ok,joongsook-ah follow uncle ok?''

 

You just nodded as you unbuckel your seatbelt and follow your uncle a.k.a your doctor to the big mansion.You arrived at the big door in front of the mansion.Then a lady open the door...

 

''Oh,jeasong oppa how are you?''

 

''I'm ok shinji-ah....i;m here to put this boy to your family''

 

''ohh this is the boy that you were talking about huh oppa?''she says while look at you.You shyly hide behind your uncle leg

 

''It's ok joongook-ah,your new eomma will not hurt...introduce yourself silly...''

 

You came out from your uncle leg and intro yourself 'Annymaseyo Kim joongsook imnida..''

 

''Haha...don't worry eomma will not hurt come and meet your new hyung and noona''

 

With that you follow your new eomma and walk slowly to the mansion leaving your uncle alone at the door

 

''Jongsook-ah hope you don't fell sad anymore ok?....bye''jeasong though and leave the orphaned

 

You came to the hall that full with kids.You brought to the stage.You can see that they see you with their confused eyes struck at you.You getting shy and hide behind your new eomma leg.

 

''Ok kids now we have a new brother that join our family''shinji eomma say while grabbed the microphone

 

''ok introduce yourself to them''eomma says while giving you the mic

 

You grabbed the mic and you see that they all staring at you.''Annymasaeyo Kim Jongsook imnida''.You said it while thay were two girls that staring at you and talking at the lined

 

''Yah snapped it out pany-ah!''her friend told her

 

''Opps sorry about that i just day dreaming.What were you saying,tae?''

 

''Yah you look at that boy just like a ert snap it out ok....wait did you like the boy??''

 

''Yah KIM TEAYEON WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!!''Tiffany scream and the whole people turn their head to them even you.

 

''WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING,ARE YOU WANT TO GET GROUNDED AGAIN HUH?!''Shinji eomma scream.You almost going to deaf

 

''Miahne eomma,we sorry''as the two girls say while their head down.As soon as tiffany brought her head up and saw you.Your eyes glowing and shining.She was now in love with you,she blush hard and hide her face with her hair.

 

''Omo,he's looking at me.hehe...he's cute and handsome.I hope he same roomate with me after this hehehe tiffany''fingers crossed''FIGHTING''

 

The assambley is over and your eomma brought to your room.As you got to the room,you saw that it is the same girl that staring at you at the assembley.your heart beat just goes crazy.This is the first time you feel like this.

 

''Jongsook-ah this will be your room.You will be sharing with tiffany''

 

You offer an handshake.''Annymasaeyo joongsook imnida''you say while staring at her.You can fell like your heart is about to explode and your hand start to sweat.

 

''Oh my,his eyes so charismatic and his offering a hand''tiffany though''Tiffany Hwang imnida''introduce herself

 

''Ok you guys get to know each other better and i gonna go to other room to see at other kids''shinji eomma say while left the room

 

You two smile idiotically and greet each and became bestfriend

 

3 month later

You POV's

Me and fany became closefriend everyday,me and tiffany became close to each other and protect each other from danger like bullying.I having a fantastic time of my life.we even going to the same school,same classes,same everything like not a thing that will saperated us.Now,we having lunch and we at the playground eating peanut butter and jelly.

 

''Jongsook-ah i have something to say..''tiffany look sad ohh i din't like the way look at this

 

''What somebody bothering you,tell me who is it!''

 

''no its not that''she put her hand at my hand

 

''Jongsook-ah i'm getting adopeted''my heart fell like stabbed by a knife

 

''by who''

 

''By this couple that,they din't have any kid so many years so they decide that they will adoped me''

 

I just listen to her while staring.I look at her eyes get teary and i pulled her for a hugs.

 

''there,there it will be alright,its ok''as i her hair and took her chin up and she stare me with her beautiful eyes.The beautiful eyesmile that i loved soo much.I pulled her closer to me and we kissed.I heard her gaps then she relexed,she carresed my check with those soft hand and our tongue battle for dominaced.We pull out so that we can breath,she smile to me and her cheeck turning pink.We hear the bell ring and she took my hand and goes straight to our next class.

 

A WEEK LATER

 

''i'M GONNA MISS YOU TIFFANY''

 

''Me too oppa i hope we can't see again next time''

 

we kissed for the last time until we heard a honking sound

 

''Come on sweetie time to go''

 

''Joongsook-ah saranghea don't forget about me ok''she says as she cry

 

''ok i will''

 

she ran to the car and enterned it.she waved her hand to the me and keep waving until the car gone from our sight.I got back to my room and see that the side of my bed was empty.I closed the door and my back leaning the door as i cry on the way down.

''Tiffany,i promise you that i will meet you again''