Six

On Snowy Days

Hyosung's POV

I shook my head continuously as I stared at Himchan, I know soju can knock me out by just three shots.

 

Himchan stared at me and said, "Noona, of course I still remember, your alcohol tolerance is low, so none for you is okay!"

 

I sighed in relief and nodded my head, "Thank you."

 

That Youngjae guy looked at me with big eyes and shook his head, "Yah~! Himchan hyung! If she's not drinking, what makes you think my tolerance is any higher? You know alcohol is my weakeness too! I can barely take a shot!"

 

I smiled at his comment, Himchan then defended me, "This is Noona's house! It's enough that she is already taking us in and taking care of us! Come on, Jae-ah! It's just before meeting Daehyun! Let's drink all night!"

 

Youngjae looks down in displease, I can tell he was trying to talk him way out, but knew he failed, I just chuckled as I looked down, just then, Himchan got up.

 

I ask him, "Where are you going?" He answered, "Where's your shot glasses?"

 

I answered, "We don't drink here anymore and you took all of them, remember?"

 

He looks at me and gave me a death stare, I then nodded my head, agreeing that I won't tell his 'secret'.

 

He came back with full glass cups, I told him, "It's useless to use those cups when you can just use the soju bottle."

 

"Fine!" Himchan shouted, I clicked my tongue at him, he was always scared of me when I did that.

 

He backed away, as expected. As I stared at that Youngjae guy, his head remained low, then I stared at the other guy... I forgot his name.

 

So I asked him right away, "What's your name again?"

 

He stares up at me, pointing to himself, "Me?"

 

I nodded, one of the corners of his lip went up as he said, "You don't remember? I told you this morning."

 

I nodded again, "I know, I just forgot... Sorry."

 

He gave me a full smile and said, "Kikwang."

 

Ahh~ It clicked, that is his name... I then nodded, then I asked him, "Do you remember mine?"

 

He nodded, "Hyosun!" My eyebrows gathered closer, giving him the 'no' face.

 

"Hyosung! Not Hyosun!" I said back. His eyes grew big for a second then small again and gave me a smile, it seemed fake though....

 

"Sorry," he said. I just shook my head, cause we're even now. And so Himchan tapped the table, "Yah~ Guys, let's start the drinking!"

 

Kikwang shook his head, "Yah~ Just forget it! Save it for tomorrow, for Daehyun."

 

Himchan whined, "No!!! I want some now! I don't wanna wait till tomorrow to drink." As expected, he was still a drinker...

 

"Fine!" Kikwang answered him, his language was rather informal to Himchan, so I ask Kikwang, "Are you older than Himchan?"

 

He looks at me and nods, "By just a month." Ahh~ That means I'm his noona too, I am way too old that it's embarrassing.

 

"How old are you?" he asks me, I looked up at him, "I'm older than all of you, I'm born in October of 1989, so I assume you're born in 1990 then."

 

He nods, Himchan pops the bottles open, the guys began drinking,... As for me, I just watched TV and them talking...

 

As they were drinking, Himchan was starting to get drunk after a bottle and a half, Youngjae's been knocked out since his first two sips, small ones too, and as for Kikwang, he was still good,...

 

As I stared over at them, Himchan caught eye contact with me, he was trying to signal me or something, but I wasn't sure, his eyes went over to Kikwang, then back to me.

 

I just shook my head, then he kept rising his brows up and down, so I shook my head even more aggressively.

 

He suddenly got up and said, "I'm going to take some fresh air." And then he left outside, I just shook my head, Himchan is definitely drunk.

 

As I watched more TV, I began laughing at what I was watching, then I heard Kikwang laugh.

 

I stared at him, his head was down, but he was laughing?

 

I continued watching TV, he was laughing again, I looked at him again, his head was down, was he drunk now too? Aigoo~ Three drunk guys at my place tonight....

 

THREE. GUYS. AT. MY. HOUSE. TONIGHT. Oh MY GOSH!!! I looked at all of them, Himchan was missing, so I got up to go search for him.

 

I walked to the front door, his body suddenly fell, so I assume he was leaning against the door? I tried to wake him up.

 

"Himchan! Yah~! KIM. HIMCHAN. WAKE UP!!!" I shouted loudly. He didn't budge, so I went to ask Kikwang if he can help me drag Himchan inside.

 

As I walked in Kikwang was looking at me already, I looked around, his eyes were big and at me, "Kikwang... Can you help me?"

 

Kikwang shook his head, "No." I snickered at him, "Fine." So I went to Himchan, I dragged him inside, then I really lost my strength.

 

I fell as I lost strength in my legs, just then, Kikwang came dragging Himchan inside into the living room. I then closed the front door and locked it, as I turned around, I bumped into someone.

 

I looked up, it was Kikwang, he looked down at me, "You!"

 

I gave him a weird look, "Me?" He nodded, "Yes, you!"

 

"What is it?" I asked him, as he sighed, I smelled his breath, stinky, alright.

 

I plugged my nose, "Yah~! You need to sleep or something! You're drunk too!"

 

"I just helped your man and you're still treating me rudely?" he said.

 

I looked at him with big eyes, "Ma.. Man? No. Me and Himchan have nothing to do with each other."

 

I tried to walk away, but he pushed me against the front door, "You're really something, lying to my face."

 

I am now confused... What is he saying? Gibberish?

 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Kikwang. Go rest!" I said.

 

"You wanna know?" he asked. I nodded, then he said, "I still love and miss you dearly..."

 

I was taken back, for a quick second, I thought he really meant it, but he was really drunk...

 

I felt his face nearing mine as he grabbed my face, was he leaning in for a kiss? Is this supposed to be 'romance?'

 

I turned to the side, but he fixed my face to face him again, he then said, "Stay still."

 

I looked up at him, "Let me go."

 

His face was really getting near mine, I felt my blood rushing through my body, is this excitement? Nervousness? What is this feeling?

 

I then pushed him really hard and ran to my room and shut the door.

 

What is he trying to do to me? I didn't know he was a erted guy, I covered my chest with my arms and shook my head.

 

"I was crazy to have agreed to let them spend time here," I said.

 

I went to lock my door, as soon as I sat down on my bed, Kikwang was banging on the door saying, "Let me in!"

 

I said, "NO WAY!!!" His banging on the door got really loud, "LET ME IN NOW!"

 

I yelled really loud, "GO AWAY!" I heard a really loud bang, then a loud sound on the floor, since it impacted to my room.

 

I then asked, "Kikwang..?" No answer, I went over to the door, I decided to open the door to peek if he was there, I didn't see him anywhere,....

 

I then saw him when I looked down, there he was, he must have over drank to be this crazy!

 

I opened my door and went down to check his pulse, it was still beating, really fast too.

 

I then got up, but he grabbed my arm, saying, "I'm really,... So sorry..."

 

I then said, "I know..." Then pushed his hand away and got up.

 

I went to get our extra pillows and blankets for them, I first put the pillow under Youngjae, his head has laid on the floor too long now, it must hurt.

 

I then gave him a blanket, then he cuddled with it right away, causing me to jump and scaring me.

 

I then put the other pillow under Himchan, he must have hit his head a lot tonight, this drunkard.... I gave him a blanket too.

 

As for Kikwang, our house didn't have anymore extra, and I didn't want to give away the other memebers' stuff, so I gave mine away.... TT ^ TT

 

As I placed my pillow under Kikwang's head, he then started moving his head adjusting to the pillow and then stopped.

 

Then I placed the blanket on top of him and he began moving around a lot.... He moves so much.

 

I officially think Kikwang is a weirdo now, his body language... So weird.

 

But then again, he's drunk.... As I was staring at each of them, I started becoming tired.....

 

I yawned as I got up to turn off the TV, I am really tired now... I better get going to bed.

 

I walk over to the bedroom and threw myself onto the bed,.....

 

 

The next morning, I woke up, I checked the time, it was already 10AM!!! Oh no! My train takes off at 11:30AM and it takes quite sometime to get there. Will I get home anytime sooner?

 

I hurried and walked out of the room, noticing, there were folded blankets and pillows stacked up and in the middle of the living room was our small table placed with some food.

 

I walked over to it and read the note next to it, it read "Jeon Hyosung, we're sorry we made such a mess! I can tell just by how we slept. We are truly sorry and we hope you forgive us and never tell anyone about our messy behavior you've seen of all and each and everyone of US. We're truly sorry. So to make it up to you, we agreed to let you come to the coffee shop for free drinks for the rest of this year carrying onto next. Thanks for taking care of us, eat some of these food too! We all prepared it... Lee Kikwang."

 

I guess since he was the oldest he wrote this... Anyways, I ate the food on the table and hurriedly put on my coat and prepared my suitcase and such for my train ride.

 

I rushed outside the house and closed and locked everything, I went to the train station, it was now 11:15AM, I have fifteen minutes left before my train comes and takes off.

 

I waited as I sat down, I went inside my pocket for my cellphone, I saw my lockscreen, it was still a picture of Joonie~ when he took me out to icecream once.

 

I immediately changed my background and changed my background into some cherry blossom trees, because I am ready for spring!

 

As I browsed on my phone, Himchan calls me. I answer, "What is it?" Himchan chuckles, "Yah~ Noona~ just because you're older doesn't mean you don't have to reply like that... Anyway, where are you?"

 

I look around, "Why?" Himchan then answer, "We have to give you something before you go where ever today."

 

"I'm actually at the train station right now, going home," I answered him. He then chuckled again, why? I honestly don't know....

 

"We're actually here too! Which stop are you? So we can just come and give you something before you leave," he told me.

 

I then told him my train stop and they came in no time, they were actually just a few stops down since they had another whole hour to wait for their train to come.

 

Those three guys came to me as they were pushing each other and what seemed like bickering or argueing.... But not my business....

 

They finally arrived to me, so I asked, "What is it?" Himchan looks at Kikwang who was the farthest to him then Kikwang looks at Youngjae. Youngjae gulped, his gulp was so loud,..... I swear everyone heard.

 

"Noona~ With your great hospitality, we wanted to present you with something so you can go home and think of us when you see it," Youngjae said.

 

My eyebrows rose up and gathered, "What is it?" Then Himchan told me to stick out my arm and so I did.

 

When I stuck out my hand at first, Himchan puts a bracelet on me, he then said, "Noona~ I know I probably was the most embarrassing one last night,... And I feel that giving you this bracelet symbolizes our closiness and our secrets of one another and this will seal our friendship and secercy with one another. So don't lose it or break it."

 

I smiled, it was very corny, but it was sweet, I'm happy Himchan can finally admit that he's able to be a girl's friend now without the gf and bf label.

 

Then Youngjae told me he didn't buy anything for me, but he wrote me a letter and cooked this morning.... But I thought it was Kikwang's doing?

 

"If you did it, why did Kikwang sign it?" I asked. Youngjae then said, "because I forgot to sign it and we were rushing this morning and so we told Kikwang to sign it."

 

I nodded, but I guess.... Then I looked at Kikwang, he then puts a watch on me.. I looked up at him, "why?"

 

He then replied, "I'm giving you a watch because since we've met, I feel like we never have good timing of conversating and I feel like there's so much bad luck each time, so here's a watch to show badtiming within ourselves."

 

I nodded as I understood him, I smiled at them and thank them. We all hugged and bid goodbye.

 

I boarded the train and sat down, as I closed my eyes, I wish I was home already.

 

Before you know it, I have arrived home already, my stop was here! I've been sleeping this whole time?

 

Why do I feel like I just been closing my eyes? I sighed out loud. Then I got my things and walked out of the train station.

 

I looked everywhere, my surrounding, my home... How I missed home so much?

 

I rushed home by taking a taxi, it takes about twenty minutes to get home from here, since we lived at the end of the town.

 

I played with my phone, checking my LINE app, I didn't see Joonie~'s posts anymore... I guess, he's really trying to get rid of me.

 

Then I looked at all my friends, I forgot Himchan had a LINE. He must have not used it as much.

 

I clicked his profile, yeap, he hasn't checked it since he opened the coffee shop.

 

His last picture was the opening of his shop, wow, Himchan really comes from a good family to let him own one.

 

I then clicked to view the picture larger, I zoomed in, oh my.... They were all some young people....

 

I smiled as I saw all the old faces and new faces with Himchan and his shop, why didn't I ever go there?

 

Then I recalled, Joonie~ told me not to go when I used to go there a few times.....

 

That Joonie~.... Made me stopped doing everything, aishhh.....

 

Before I knew it, I arrived at my house, I paid the taxi driver and left the taxi.

 

I sighed before entering my house, unfortunately having to tell my family I am now single when they all liked Joonie~....

 

Then I rang the doorbell, I then heard someone running to come open the door,... It was my little sister, Hyojung.

 

I hugged her so hard, she hugged me back, "I missed you so much this semester, you little kiddo~!!!!"

 

She said, "I missed you too older sister!" We aren't far apart in age, she was just five years away from me. There's only Hyojung and me as girls, and I have three brothers, Minsung, my oldest brother, Sungmin, my younger brother before Hyojung, and my littlest brother, well,.... He's twelve now, but he's still my littlest brother, his name is Sungjung.

 

I entered the house as I broke the hug from my younger sister, she helped carry my things for me as we entered together.

 

My parents were sipping their coffee and tea at the kitchen when I saw them, I smiled at them, "Mom, Dad, I'm home."

 

My mom smiled as she swallows her tea, she got up right away and came over to hug me. We always hug like we'll never see each other again, but, we do.

 

She caresses my cheeks and said, "My daughter, you're home. Welcome home!"

 

I hugged her some more, she hugged me even harder, I really missed being and feeling loved.

 

Being home is all I ever wanted and it is here. I must enjoy.

 

I took my stuff to the bedroom where I share with my younger sister, as I was about to enter the room, she stopped me.

 

"Hyosung unnie~, when you enter, please, please, do not panic or scream or overreact," Hyojung said to me.

 

I smiled, "What is it this time?" She smiled as she opened the door for me, I entered, I saw nothing different.

 

"What is it?" I asked her. She clears , "the room's clean, don't you see?"

 

I nodded, "Ooh~ Now that you mentioned it, it is indeed clean. Good job kiddo!" I messed up her bangs due to my fluffing.

 

She fix her bangs, "Stop that!" She clears , "Well, hurry up and shut the door, let's talk!"

 

I laughed, "Hey, Unnie~ is tired! Let the unnie~ rest." She chuckled, "If you rest, I rest."

 

I agreed, as we both laid our bodies onto our beds, I closed my eyes and said to my sister, "I'm no longer dating Joonie~ oppa."

 

She got up and stared right at me, "What?" I nodded, then curled into a ball.

 

"Don't tell anyone, I'm planning to tell the whole family during dinner," I told my sister.

 

She nodded, "My lips are sealed. I'm sorry to hear that unnie~"

 

I closed my eyes as I didn't want my tears to seem noticable, "Thanks."

 

Hyojung nodded as she noticed my tears, "I'll leave you alone now then, unnie~ Rest up."

 

As soon as my sister left and shut the door, I cried myself to sleep, thinking about how Joonie~ was so nice and good to my family.....

 

Then I thought of Himchan and his friends and a smiled formed on my lips, they were so different and playful....

 

Then I opened my phone, went back on my LINE app, I wonder if they have a LINE account? I checked Himchan's friend list....

 

Ahh~ I see he has many girls, ooh! Lee Kikwang! Found him!

 

Let me stalk him for a bit.... I went through his stuff, he just posted a few minutes ago, his caption read, "Time is rude for not waiting, but time is precious because it helps heal."

 

I agreed with his quote, then I was clicked like~ but it wouldn't let me because I wasn't his "friend" so I added him....

 

I added him... OMG, I just added him so I can like his picture & quote! I closed my eyes harder, now he'd know I stalked him.

 

My phone rang, I peeked my eyes open, it was a notification from LINE saying he accepted my friend request....

 

Oh great, just great, I'd like to be stuck in my bedroom forever for being a stalker....

 

And so, in order not to look like a stalker, I messaged him....

 

And thinking he wouldn't message back yet,... He did. He really replied back,....

 

We kept messaging each other, before I knew it, my sister came in the room, "You weren't asleep? I was going to come up to put more blankets on you since more snow fell...."

 

That's when I realized, I didn't sleep,..... Then I sat up, "I did, I just woke up to check my phone."

 

Hyojung nodded, "Okay, since you're awake, come down, dinner's ready." I nodded and said, "I'll come down soon."

 

Then I checked his message, "My phone will probably die, so if I don't reply, then I don't have any battery life left."

 

I laughed, "Kekekekekeke~ Okay." I sent back to him...

 

As I was waiting for his reply, it felt long... for some reason.

 

Then I looked at my phone, he still didn't reply... I changed my clothes as I was preparing for dinner and news about Joon to my family, then I heard my phone ring.

 

I immediately went to check it, it was from Kikwang alright... Then I replied back as I left downstairs to dinner, I arrived at the dinner table, everyone stared at me as I came down, sensing they probably know it already, so I was ready to tell them. I smiled at all of them.


Kikwang's POV

As soon as I saw the soju pack, I smirked, I know we all won't finish this tonight already.

 

Then Himchan said to that Hyosung girl, "Noona, of course I still remember, your alcohol tolerance is low, so none for you is okay!"

 

I just smirked some more, I know her tolerance is low based on the night before....

 

She sighed and thanked Himchan, while Youngjae looked at Hyosung with his eyes and shaking his head, yeap,... Youngjae will be knocked out in one gulp.

 

Youngjae then said to Himchan, "Yah~! Himchan hyung! If she's not drinking, what makes you think my tolerance is any higher? You know alcohol is my weakeness too! I can barely take a shot!"

 

I was gonna laugh cause it was true, but I decided not to, Himchan then replied back, "This is Noona's house! It's enough that she is already taking us in and taking care of us! Come on, Jae-ah! It's just before meeting Daehyun! Let's drink all night!"

 

Youngjae's head went down, yeap, he's ready to get defeated even more alright...

 

Hyosung began chuckling on the side, made me smiled cause she knows how Youngjae is with alcohol now too.

 

All of a sudden, Himchan gets up, "Where are you going?" Hyosung asks Himchan.

 

He answered back, "Where's your shot glasses?"

 

Then Hyosung said to Himchan, "We don't drink here anymore and you took all of them, remember?"

 

Himchan looks at Hyosung with a death stare, what really happened here with that guy?

 

As I looked around the room, I noticed how fancy the place was, I guess, she isn't so dirty afterall.

 

When Himchan came back from the kitchen, he had full glass cups with him.

 

"It's useless to use those cups when you can just use the soju bottle," Hyosung told him.

 

"Fine!" Himchan shouted, Hyosung clicked her tongue at him, he went away afterwards too.

 

I looked some more around the room, there were a few pictures hung up, but they were all her friends, I suppose...

 

Just then, "What's your name again?" Hyosung asked me.

 

I pointed to myself, "Me?"

 

She nodded, I smirked and said to her, "You don't remember? I told you this morning."

 

She nodded, "I know, I just forgot,.... Sorry."

 

I then smiled at her fully and said, "Kikwang."

 

She then nodded and asked if I remembered her name...

 

Of course I do, "Hyosun!" I shouted.

 

She just stared at me, was I wrong?

 

"Hyosung! Not Hyosun!" she said. Ahh~ That's right!

 

"Sorry," I told her. She kept shaking her head at me afterwards.

 

Himchan tapped the table, "Yah~ Guys, let's start the drinking!"

 

I swear this guy already smells like alcohol already, so I shook my head and suggested, "Yah~ Just forget it! Save it for tomorrow, for Daehyun."

 

Being the big baby Himchan can be, he kept whining about going now not later.

 

I gave up trying to stop him, so I said, "Fine!"

 

All of a sudden, Hyosung asks me, "Are you older than Himchan?"

 

I stared at her, did I say something to signal that? But I nodded.

 

"By just a month," I told her.

 

"How old are you?" I asked her, she looked at me, "I'm older than all of you, I'm born in October of 1989, so I assume you're born in 1990 then."

 

I nodded, Noona~ eh?

 

Himchan pops the bottles open, we began drinking...

 

As I kept sipping, I thought to myself, "This is the last time I have to drink my pain away from Min, she's useless to me after tonight. Someone will find me and love me."

 

I took another sip, I looked around, Youngjae knocked out already, I didn't get to see him drink....

 


I saw Himchan and that Noona~ contacting each other with their eyes, or are they talking?

 

I ignored them as I continued drinking the rest of the soju...

 

Then Himchan said something about taking some fresh air and he walked to the door, then he looked at me and pointed at that Noona~

 

I just stared at him, he then signaled me to hug her, that weird dude~

 

Then he went out to get his fresh air...

 

I looked at that Noona~ and thought, "Himchan wants me to hook him up or something?"

 

I laughed out loud and stared at my pants, then I thought, "Or does she like me already and told Himchan?"

 

I laughed out loud, again...

 

All of a sudden I heard her get up, I stared at her, she went looking for Himchan, maybe the first assumption was right, she wants Himchan, not me.

 

I heard a loud sound, maybe Himchan fell against her or something, ooh well~

 

She began yelling, "Himchan! Yah~! KIM. HIMCHAN. WAKE UP!!!"  Aigoo~ Her loud voice made my ears hurt!!!

 

I looked at her, ready to shout at her for being so loud, but then she came up to me and asked me to help her drag Himchan inside,....

 

Oh, it's like she heard me, I just stared at her, did she really hear me?

 

"Kikwang... Can you help me?" Oh, she knows me now. I still refuse to help Himchan.

 

I shook my head, "No." She snickered at me, "Fine."

 

Ooh goody! She doesn't force me to do anything! Then I stared at her trying to drag Himchan in, she looked extremely weak already, maybe I'll help her.

 

I got up and helped her drag Himchan into the living room, she was going to close the door, so I rushed over, it was getting too hot!

 

I got there too late and we bumped into each other, she looked up at me and I stared at her....

 

I feel I should just open the door, but I'll make it seem like I'm drunk or something...

 

"YOU!" I said to her, she looked at me with a weird face, "Me?" I nodded, duh, "Yes, you!"

 

"What is it?" she asked me, I sighed at that....

 

She plugged her nose, "Yah~! You need to sleep or something! You're drunk too!"

 

No, I'm just a little buzzed, but.... "I just helped your man and you're still treating me rudely?" Oops, I think I wasn't suppose to let her know....

 

She stared at me with her big brown eyes, "Ma.. Man? No. Me and Himchan have nothing to do with each other."

 

Sure, sure.... "You're really something, lying to my face," I said to her.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Kikwang. Go rest!" she snapped.

 

Ahh~ Those were the words I hated Min saying the most to me each time we argued....

 

"You wanna know?" I asked her. She nodded, then I said, "I still love and miss you dearly..."

 

I suddenly saw Min up front near me, aww.... I missed her so much, I lied, my pain hasn't gone away yet.

 

I lowered my face to hers as I grabbed her face, ready to kiss her....

 

She refused my kiss! So I turned her face to see mine again, "Stay still."

 

"Let me go," were the only words she knew, but I didn't care as I was getting closer to her lips,...

 

Then she pushed me really hard, my head bumped the wall, as I looked at her run to her room, it wasn't Min, it was just Hyosung Noona~

 

Ooh no~!!!! I was thinking of Min when I was doing all of this... Dammit!!!!! She must think I'm crazy stupid right now!

 

"I was crazy to have agreed to let them spend time here," she said through the doors.

 

I wanted to apologize, I went banging on her door, yelling, "LET ME IN!"

 

She yelled back, "NO WAY!!!" I banged even louder, "LET ME IN NOW!"

 

She yelled back really loud, "GO AWAY!" I used my head to bang once more, bad idea....

 

 

I woke up to a really bad headache, I sat up, ahh~ my head really hurts, my back hurts too, so did my hands....

 

I looked around, why was I sleeping on the ground, wait, we weren't drinking at my place, we were drinking at....

 

Who's place again? I looked around, ooh~ That Noona~'s place....

 

I got up and checked the time, it was now 8:44AM,.... I still have time to clean up a little bit....

 

I got up and walked in whichever door, the nearest door,.... I opened it, ooh~ this must be Hyosung's room, she was sleeping...

 

Why did she sleep with the door open and not closed? Was she not scared of us?

 

I closed the door and went out to find the bathroom, it took me two more doors to find the bathroom, I washed my face, what happened last night?

 

Why do I only remember some parts? I swear I didn't drink that much.... Right?

 

After washing up, I went to the living room, Youngjae was folding the blankets and were stacking them.

 

I asked him, "Did you just wake up too?" He nodded, his face was still tired, "Himchan hyung~ woke me up."

 

"Ahh~ Okay," I replied back. He nodded, "Where's the bathroom?" I pointed to the bathroom, he told me I had to fold the rest.

 

He rushed to the bathroom and I finished folding the blankets and such. I went to the kitchen, Himchan was there, why?

 

"Himchan, what are you doing?" I asked him, he smirked, "Of course I have to cook for Noona~"

 

"Cause you were being trashy?" I asked him jokingly, he looked at me, "None for you!"

 

"Ehh~ I was just kidding," I said to him, he smiled, "Okay..."

 

As Himchan was cooking, I was staring at her stuff in the kitchen, her fridge... There were many pictures up, seems like all her roommates.

 

I smiled at one of the pictures, she had cake on her face as she posed with her friends or people.

 

Then I looked closer, Himchan was in one of the pictures, then I asked Himchan, "How do you and Hyosung Noona~ know each other?"

 

He just shook his head, "We just do." Fine fine, I didn't wanna get in his business,....

 

Youngjae came running to the kitchen, "Hyung~ Hyung~!!!! It's 9:15AM now! We have to go shower at least!"

 

Right, our train leaves at 11:45AM, two hours left! We rushed everthing, cleaned up the kitchen, living room, whatever needed to be clean.

 

By the time we were done, it was 9:47AM, Youngjae hurriedly wrote a note and I made sure everything seemed clean, we got our stuff and was gonna leave...

 

Youngjae then said to me who was going to close the door, "We should sign it and set up a table for her."

 

And we went back inside and found a little table and set it in the middle of the living room and put the note near the food, as we were going to leave this time...

 

Youngjae said, "Hyung~!!!! Go sign your name! She must know who it is from!" Right... again.

 

By the time we left, we rushed to our homes and said to each other to buy or give something to Hyosung Noona~ for keeping us safe.

 

I found a watch I never used because it was too small for my wrist, so I wrapped that.... Ahh~ I should come up with something poemtic too....

 

 

When I reached the train station, Himchan and Youngjae told me they were running just a few minutes late.

 

I waited outside the doors for them, Youngjae came to me first with empty hands, I asked him, "Where's your present?"

 

He came up to me and said, "I already gave her something." I looked at him with a weird look, "What?"

 

He smiled and looked away and said, "I already gave her my note this morning." I glared at him, "That note still had my name on it, so it's actually from me."

 

Youngjae groans, "Aiishhhh, but I couldn't get anything for her, I didn't know what to get. Please, hyung~ just let me have the note as a gift to her."

 

Himchan suddenly came out of no where, "Okay fine, I knew you wouldn't. So I actually went to buy a gift."

 

Youngjae offers a high five to Himchan, but Himchan just stares away, so I high fived Youngjae.

 

Himchan then said, "Guys, we're here quite early, let's try to find her and give these to her." Youngjae and I just nodded.

 

Himchan calls Hyosung Noona~, while Youngjae came next to me, "Yah~ Hyung~, why didn't you get her anything?"

 

I stared at Youngjae, "But I did." He looked at me, "Where?" I put my arms around him, "You'll see."

 

Youngjae snickered at me, "Bet it's something really corny." We just laughed, then Himchan came up to us, "Let's go meet her, she isn't too far."

 

As we was walking, Youngjae was practicing what to say, so did Himchan, I just laughed at them. Then Youngjae stared at me.

 

"Hyung~ why aren't you practicing what to say?" he asked me. I just shrugged, "I don't need to, I did enough."

 

Himchan suddenly spoke, "Yah~ Would you two be quiet!!? I'm trying to practice my lines!"

 

I laughed even harder, "You guys are actually practicing what to say? Wahh~ You guys are so last minute."

 

Himchan pushes me, I glared at him and pushed Youngjae towards him.

 

Youngjae left the middle, but Himchan and I dragged him back. We began pushing him even more now.

 

We finally reached her, "What is it?" she asked us. Himchan looked at me, then I looked at Youngjae, that was our queue to see who was starting first.

 

Youngjae gulped really loud, he was still nervous....

 

"Noona~ With your great hospitality, we wanted to present you with something so you can go home and think of us when you see it," Youngjae just said briefly.

 

Hyosung Noona~ looked surprised, then Himchan rushed for his turn. "Yah~ Noona~ pull out your arm."

 

And she did so, Himchan puts a bracelet on her saying, "Noona~ I know I probably was the most embarrassing one last night,... And I feel that giving you this bracelet symbolizes our closiness and our secrets of one another and this will seal our friendship and secercy with one another. So don't lose it or break it."

 

Youngjae and I stared at each other holding our laughter, gosh, was that corny?

 

Youngjae continued saying, "Sorry, Himchan hyung~ just cut my turn, but... I didn't buy you anything but I wrote the note and cooked this morning."

 

Himchan and I looked at each other, that darn liar....

 

"If you did it, why did Kikwang sign it?" she asked. Youngjae then said, "because I forgot to sign it and we were rushing this morning and so we told Kikwang to sign it."

 

Then she stared at me, then I grabbed her wrist and put my present on her.... A watch.

 

"Why?" she stared at me and asked. Here it goes, what I've been rehersing since I came here, "I'm giving you a watch because since we've met, I feel like we never have good timing of conversating and I feel like there's so much bad luck each time, so here's a watch to show badtiming within ourselves."

 

She nods and smiles at me, I did the same.

 

Then I backed off a bit, Himchan goes first, "Sorry for our foolishness yesterday." Then he hugged her.

 

Then Youngjae hugged her and apologized, I did the same...

 

As we left, I thought about why do we always have such bad timing... I smiled as I thought about that.

 

Himchan apparently noticed and pointed at me, "Hyung~ You're smiling! You must like her!"

 

I stared at Himchan, "No. I wasn't even thinking about her." Too bad he knows when I lie...

 

Himchan nods, "Sure, sure... We'll leave it at that then."

 

Then by the time we kept talking, our train arrived and we boarded, since it'd take us a few hours before arriving, the guys rested, as for me, I just stared at the scenery.

 

I thought about the things Min and I have done, then I suddenly thought about Hyosung Noona~

 

I smirked, why is that girl in my head suddenly? Then I took out a notepad from our stuff and began doodling...

 

I drew her, I drew that Noona~.... How is it that I remember her so quickly but when I started dating Min, I couldn't draw her until a few months after?

 

Perhaps because I've seen her? Ehh, I don't know.... I ripped the page out and sighed and folded and put it in my pocket.

 

I opened my phone, my lockscreen was a picture of Min on our date before our last one, I sighed.

 

I changed my lockscreen to one of my favorite actress, Min Hyo Rin.... Before I changed it, I thought about how she has a Min in her name....

 

That disgusted me, so I tried to find a new person to put in my phone.... Who should I put as my lockscreen? I don't want flowers or anything boring....

 

I just took a quick selca and smiled with thumbs up and set that as my lockscreen.... Will I be looked conceited?

 

Oh well, my phone... Aish, nevermind, I'll settle for flowers as my background,...

 

I went to my LINE app, I noticed I haven't post anything since Min and my last date before our breakup,....

 

I upload the picture that I just took and put a quote on it, hoping,... Hoping it'd inspire someone one day or something....

 

Then I stared at the sky, it was beautiful and clear today, will I have a good day today then?

 

I leaned back as I stared at Himchan in front of me.... I eventually fell asleep....?

 

I woke up, we still have an hour left, I guess I'll go use the bathroom now...

 

I went to the bathroom, I looked at myself, I decided... I shouldn't tie myself down to Min, she isn't the only girl in this world for me, right?

 

I sighed once more and washed my face, I have to survive this last hour before arriving...

 

I went back to the seat, on my way there, I saw a decent looking girl, her face was average, then I scanned down her body....

 

Ooh~ Different story, she had some nice legs! I stared at her, she smiled at me... I smiled back and went back to the seat to sit.

 

I sat down, I guess it will be a short ride if I just go talk to her, I took off my coat, tried to prepare myself from looking good...

 

Yes, it is now time, time to move on, time to mingle! As I was going to get up, my phone rang, I sat back down and checked my phone, I read the notification,....

 

"Jeon Hyosung has added you on LINE, accept or decline?" My eyes grew bigger, Hyosung Noona~ found me on LINE?

 

I added her and closed my phone, as I was going to get up, I had another notification,....

 

I checked, she sent me a message, "Hello~ Is this the right Lee Kikwang?"

 

My eyes got really big, I replied back, "Yes, this is the Lee Kikwang from hours ago,..."

 

And just like that, we messaged each other...... As I was waiting for reply, I stared outside, it was snowing,....

 

Before I knew it, Youngjae woke up and said, "We have five minutes until the train stops, I'm going to the bathroom."

 

He just woke up, I guess.... I messaged Hyosung back that we had arrived and that my battery was going to die.

 

As the train stopped, we got our stuff and the girl from earlier came up to me, "Aren't you going to ask for my number?"

 

I just stared at her, ooh yeah,... I was gonna go talk to her like when I went to the bathroom, I just smiled.

 

She said, "Well, aren't you?" Just then, my phone rang, Hyosung messaged me back. The girl snickered and said, "Just say you have a girlfriend already. Tch."

 

And just like that, she left, but somehow, I didn't feel bad,... I answered Hyosung and told her the story. Himchan came to me, "Hurry up! We're leaving!"

 

Indeed, today is a good day,... And we left to Daehyun's house.


A/N: Yes~ I finally updated! Sorry for the wait, I've just been doing other things instead of trying to update,... Since I'm going to school next week, I wanted to update one of my fanfics before going back to school... I'm really sorry for the wait though, hopefully everyone had a nice summer and will have a nice school year! Hwaiting!!! - adurrrh94<3