Five

On Snowy Days

Hyosung's POV

I got up from where I was laying down, my head is pounding, I open my eyes as I stare around the room, where was I?

 

The place looked too nice to be at the apartment.

 

I sat up to sit as I kept hitting my head with my fist, my head hurts too much.

 

I look around the room and my clothes, I was wearing a larger t-shirt and some pjs, I would definitely not wear these time of clothing.

 

I get off the couch and began walking around the room, I noticed it was the living room where I seem to be sleeping in.

 

I noticed how clean the room was, I then looked at the window, it was morning alright.

 

I looked around the room to find a clock, it was sitting on the shelves, I walked over to it. I read it was 5am,... 5AM!!!

 

I then looked at my clothes once again, did I sleep with someone? Did I get myself drunk enough to not remember what happened?

 

I backed up my steps thinking... I think I slept with someone and don't even know it.

 

I noticed, as I backed up, I knocked something over and it fell too, I bend my knees to level down to see what fell, it was a picture on the lower shelve that I was eye leveled with.

 

It seems I caused the frame to fall, I looked at the picture. It was a picture of four guys, the tallest one was someone familiar... Ahh~ That guy was Kim Himchan, I know the guy. There was a guy in the picture who was wearing a T-shirt with a bandana design pocket and his hair was parted to the right, he was the darkest one in the picture. I then looked at the guy with glasses, he was wearing a gray cardigan, he looked smart. I then went to look at the last guy, he was wearing a polo shirt, doing some sort of weird hand pose? Just then...

 

"You like what you see?" a man's voice asked behind me. I froze as the voice suddenly was heard.. I was scared to look back, but I had to and so I did, I looked up to him.

 

"You're even lucky to have come here," he said. I then got up and turned to look at him. Oh, why do I feel I've seen him before?

 

He cleared his throat and said, "Why aren't you talking? You were saying a lot when I brought you up here."

 

My eyes widened as I heard that, oh my, did I really sleep with this man? I scanned his body, he was wearing a muscle shirt with some basketball shorts. I scratched my head and said, "Yeah, sorry." I couldn't keep a straight face anymore, I saw his muscles, yes, every muscle! His triceps, biceps, his chest,... I probably won't mind if I did now...

 

He replies back, "Since you're awake, go eat the congee I made at the kitchen, you'll feel better when you sleep."

 

I clear my throat and replied back, "Thank you." He looked at me and nodded. I made my way to the kitchen table, it was a small one.

 

I sat down and noticed there was only one bowl of congee with some other side dishes, I looked up at him as he was cleaning up the living room.

 

"Aren't you going to eat too?" I asked him, he looks at me and shook his head. "Why?"

 

He walks over to me and sat in the seat in front of me and said, "I usually don't eat this early, but since you made me take care of you all night, I didn't want to eat. I probably don't wanna eat anymore after all what you threw up on me."

 

My eyes widened as he mentioned throw up. I asked him, "Did I vomit on you?" He laughs as he shook his head not looking at me.

 

He then looks up at me and said, "You seem to not remember anything that has happened last night, huh?"

 

I tried to recall, but my headache just gets bigger, I closed my eyes trying to hold my headache back. I heard him chuckle some more as I open my eyes.

 

"Stop trying to remember, you'll only hurt your head. Just eat." he told me. I looked at him, feeling embarrassed, he looks at me, motioning me to eat.

 

I thought to myself, I was probably a super big mess, but he took care of me without judging me. He seems really nice.

 

I smiled at him as I took the first bite out of his congee he made, it was still warm and it felt like it melted in my mouth. I  swallowed and noticed that it was quite soggy.

 

He asks, "Did I make it too soggy?" I tried to hide the fact that it was so I just smiled at him.

 

He crossed his arms and sat back, "What is your name again? Is it Joon? I can swear that's a boy's name."

 

My eyes widened as I heard that name Joon. I put my spoon down and looked at him and shook my head.

 

He then came closer and asks, "Then what is it?"

 

I swallowed the rest of the congee in my mouth and said, "Hyosung. My name is Jeon Hyosung."

 

He nods his head and said, "I've never heard of that name before. Unique name."

 

I just gave him a smile and continued eating.

 

After I was done eating, we chit chat some more. As I finish cleaning up after myself, we sat down in the living room, he looked at the time.

 

"It's almost 8, do you not have places to go?" he asks me.

 

I looked at the time, it was now 7:47am, it was almost 8, I did need to get home, but I didn't even catch his name yet.

 

I swallowed as I prepared myself to ask him,.." What is your name? We've been talking all this time and I haven't even asked your name."

 

He smiled at me and said, "I thought you'd never asked. I'm Lee Kikwang."

 

I slowly spoke, "Ki-ki... Kikwang... I think I do need to leave now, I have a train to catch home and so I'll have to leave and pack."

 

He nods his head, I got up from sitting on the sofa, to search for my purse.

 

"It's on the side of the couch," he said. I went over to the side of the couch, ahh~ my purse.

 

I looked at him as I picked up my purse, "Thank you." He nodded.

 

I gave him a smile and said, "I know I was probably embarrassing and I probably already showed you a bad side of me, but hopefully, in the future if we meet again, I hope it will be from something good."

 

He looked at me and nodded, "Yes." I nodded as I put on my coat, "I'll get going now. Thanks for having me, I know I was probably a burden. Thank you. I'll be going now. Thanks. Bye."

 

He chuckled softly and said, "You said thank you, like hundreds of times in one sentence." 

 

I thought about it, oh my, I did. I hit my head softly. He looks at me weirdly.

 

I stopped and gave him a weird smile and said, "Anyway, thank you."

 

I head for the door, I slipped in my shoes, I then saw that I was still wearing his clothes. I turned to look at him after putting on my shoes.

 

"I'm wearing your clothes, is that fine?" I asked him. He looks at me and nods.

 

I feel like he wants me out now! I'll have to get going too! "Bye!" I shouted.


I opened the door, only to find the guys in the picture about to open the door. My mouth grew open when I saw Himchan.

 

"Himchan..." I spoke softly... He looks at me weirdly and asks, "What are you doing here? Why are you in Kikwang's clothes?"

 

I looked down myself and buttoned up my peacoat and shook my head, "It's not what it looks like."

 

Himchan pushes me to the side as they entered the apartment. Himchan goes over to Kikwang pointing at him.

 

"The girl you had a date with wasn't Min, but Hyosung?"

 

Kikwang's eyebrows grew closer and shook his head, "No."

 

Himchan rolls his eyes then looks back at me, "Hyosung, are you and Kikwang dating? If I knew you guys were gonna end up dating, I would've hooked you guys up earlier."

 

I shook my head as soon as he finished his sentence, "I have to go! Bye."

 

I rushed out the door, not trying to hear what any of them say anymore, I had to catch the train to go home before my mom yells at me.

 

I walk down the stairs, I noticed some food on the stairs, frozen at least. Looks like someone threw up here.... Throw up?

 

I looked closer, oh no! Did I throw up here last night? I bit my lips as I closed my eyes stomping.

 

I'm so embarrassing. I facepalmed myself and walked down the stairs, ice! Slip!!!?

 

Or not? I felt someone behind me, someone caught me. I was straightened out, I look behind me, it was Kikwang.

 

I then said, "Th...Thank you.. Again." He smiles at me, his smile was so perfect, I could stare at him smile for days... But that is not the case now.

 

Kikwang spoke up, "Is that the only words you know? Thank you? Thanks? Thank you so much?"

 

I smiled and shook my head. He then spoke up again, "Himchan said... that a snowstorm is coming today and he told me if you're planning to catch a train, don't think about it, because they didn't allow him and some people to ride the train to Busan today."

 

I widened my eyes, "Why?"

 

One of the sides of his lip rose up and said, "I just said snowstorm."

 

Oh no, now I have to go to the apartment and sleep alone, I'm gonna be so lonely. I looked at him and nodded.

 

He then cleared his throat..."If... If you're not bu... busy, you can join us guys today. We're probably just going to hang out and go try different coffee shops today."

 

I looked at my phone to check the time, it was now already 8am, then I looked up at him.

 

"I have to head home first before I come then," I told him.

 

He nodded. I turned away from him and held the rails walking down the stairs slowly...

 

"HYOSUNG NOONA!!! Come back with food when you're done!" a shouting voice, I looked over to the apartment door, it was Kim Himchan alright.

 

I glared at him before I continued my steps. I walk down some more.

 

After resting a bit at the apartment, I washed up and laundried his clothes and cleaned the apartment up a little.

 

I call my mom to tell her, "Mom, I'm afraid the trains aren't running today."

 

I can hear my mom sigh and she softly said, "It's okay. Take your time to come home. Contact me when you are coming then, okay?"

 

"Yes, mom."

 

She hung up. I sighed too, I missed home, a lot. I really wanna go home to my family to get my mind off things like this.

 

I then looked at the time, it was now 12 in the afternoon, only... Why do I feel my day is slowing down even more after the breakup?

 

Then I received a call, I looked, it was from Jiyoon. I picked up...

 

"How'd it go!!?" I heard Jiyoon speaking.

 

"Well, hello to you too! But you were right."

 

"What happened?"

 

I sighed before I answered her, "We broke up."

 

I can hear Jiyoon gasp on the other line, "No way."

 

"Yes."

 

We carried on a conversation about Joon and his jerkiness. I was even more upset than last night.

 

After crying to Jiyoon and complaining for almost two hours, she had to go.

 

Before she left though, she said, "I know you're alone down there and I'm sorry for coming home earlier than I should have, but I have a feeling that you will be warmed up this week, you will be saved."

 

"Yes. Thanks, Jiyoon."

 

"Happy Holidays!!! Bye"

 

Just like that, our conversation ends. I sighed as I tossed my phone to the side.

 

Now I have no dog to play with or anything. I feel like I have nothing...

 

I slowly shut my eyes, before I even tried to sleep, I got a text message.

 

It was from a never seen number, the text read, "Are you home? If you are, we can just stop by there."

 

I stared at the number, I've never seen this number before. I texted back, "Who is this?"

 

They texted back automatically, "KIM. HIM. CHAN."

 

Ahh~ I should've known... I texted back, "Sure. Lemme just run by the store before you guys get here."

 

I left to the store, a near market near the apartment. I just looked for some simple food to make, ramen, eggs, hotdogs,... SIMPLE.

 

I then met the guys there too, I stared at all three of them before I spoke.

 

"You guys are buying stuff too?" I asked.

 

They all shook their heads. I gave them a weird look and went to pay for my stuff.

 

Himchan comes behind me while I was at the cashier and whispers, "Don't tell them why you know me, okay?"

 

I looked at him and nod. I understood why, but I wanted to tell the whole world.

 

I then laughed to myself as Himchan walks away.

 

I paid for the food, we went to my apartment now.

 

The guys went to sit down while I went to the kitchen and started cooking.

 

I looked at them, they were checking the apartment out, we had a lot of rooms, they were amazed, I believe.

 

I heard Himchan, "You guys totally changed this whole place."

 

I replied, "We had to, with..." I looked up at him and cleared my throat to distract the sentence from even continuing.

 

I could feel Himchan glare at me, I looked away as I continued to do the vegetables.

 

Just then, one of the guys came over to me and asks, "You're gonna do all the cooking alone?"

 

I looked up, it was the guy who wore the gray cardigan in the picture.

 

I nodded as I answered.

 

He shook his head, "This won't do. Lemme get help for you."

 

He walked over to where Himchan was and started talking to him and the guy I stood at his house.

 

I then continued prepping the food, Himchan sudddenly comes to me.

 

I look up and asks, "What is it?"

 

Himchan then said, "You better not tell them. It's gonna embarrass me, I already embarrass myself because of things like that."

 

I smiled and said, "I won't. Now, let me help you or I'll tell them about you and Jieun...."

 

Himchan's eyes grew bigger and said, "Noona~ Please! No, I'm not happy with myself either."

 

I laughed and said, "I'm kidding. Now come help me cook! I know you're a good cook!"

 

Himchan came over to wash some vegetables for me.

 

Meanwhile, the other two just sat in the living room watching TV.

 

In no time, me and Himchan finished cooking for us all.

 

Though it felt weird cooking with Himchan in such a long time, I'm still comfortable with him cooking.

 

We both set up the table near the TV and ate and drank.

 

Himchan then went to the bag he purchased earlier and grabbed out a....... case of SOJU.


Kikwang's POV

Last Night...

I walk away from this crazy lady, but she grabs onto my shin and I glanced down at her.

 

"What are you doing!!?" I asked her angrily.

 

She looks up at me and said, "I thought you really loved me. Why did you have to leave me this way?"

 

Just like that her head went straight to the ground, I made her let go of me.

 

I was walking away until people were watching me walk away.

 

One lady from one of the street restaurants came out, then they all came out, shaking their heads.

 

The lady from the street restaurant we both came out and yells, "Why don't you help her up?"

 

I said, "I don't know her everyone."

 

I heard people all around, "Who do he think he is leaving her like that?" "How miserable must she feels knowing he just left her like that?" "How can such a person be this cruel?"

 

I was irritated, so I picked her up and piggy backed her, just to avoid these people from talking.

 

I carried her all the way to a bus stop, I put her down to sit down to take a rest.

 

Man, she wasn't that heavy, but I cannot carry her that long.

 

The bus came, I planned to just leave her there, until...

 

"... Don't leave me." she said suddenly.

 

I turned to look at her, she was crying in her sleep.

 

I turned back to enter the bus, but she said something again.

 

"Why am I the only hurt one?" she said.

 

I felt bad, so I piggy backed her into the bus and placed her on a seat.

 

I made her sit by the window, while I sat next to her...

 

I began dozing off... Just before I fell asleep, her head fell onto my shoulder.

 

I looked at her, though she didn't say anything, her tears were still falling.

 

I just let her stay there.

 

We finally got to my apartment, now I regret having to take these stairs all the way up.

 

I didn't have the strength to piggy back her anymore, so I just held onto her while she could still walk.

 

It seems she's become more concious... As we walked up, she suddenly stops and throws up!!!

 

She threw up on my steps! TT.TT She wipes off her throw up on her lips.

 

She then turned to me, she looks like she was trying to look to see if she can recognize me.

 

She then smiles and pinches my cheeks and said, "Oppa, you're so cute!"

 

I got disgusted! Her hands weren't clean.

 

We continued to go up the stairs, I placed her onto the floor, opening my door.

 

I then took her inside and she began throwing up everywhere.

 

Before I even let her sleep on my couch, she's gonna be sleeping on the floor!

 

I went to get some of my old jammies that were too big on me and changed her, luckily she had on a tank top.

 

I threw her clothes into the laundry basket, ewk... Smells bad, terrible.

 

I then picked her up and put her on the couch where she can rest up.

 

I then went to get a bowl of water and washed her hands for her.

 

Her makeup was ruined, so I washed it off for her.

 

Why am I doing this to someone I don't even know one bit?

 

I finished washing her hands clean and went to dump the dirty water away then went to get a blanket and pillow for her.

 

I tuck her in, before I got up, she pulled me down.

 

She looked at me, "You! Are a... Bad Guy."

 

Then she went back to sleep.... I am now left confused.

 

I let go of her and went to clean after myself.

 

I can't even sleep, it's already 3am, why can't I sleep?

 

I shut my eyes tightly trying to not think of how disgusting that woman over there is.

 

Why am I even letting her sleep on my couch?

 

I could hear her making weird noises as she was sleeping.

 

I went over to the living room to check if she was awake yet.

 

She sat up, just crying silently. I went over to her and sat down, not bothering to turn on the lights.

 

"Joon-ah,... Why did you leave me for another woman? I really thought you were busy all these times," she spoke.

 

I then said, "Umm... I'm not Joon..?" I said confusedly, who is that?

 

Though it was dark, her head was towards my direction, she starts hitting my chest...

 

"I trusted you that's why I allowed you to go that far away from me! I trusted you!"

 

I stopped her hitting, she doesn't even know me.

 

"I am not your Joon." I told her.

 

She stops and I could feel her look at me, I could hear her breathing louder and louder.

 

I could feel her face getting closer to me, I backed away, "Joon, stop."

 

Just like that,.... I felt her throw up on me... Great, wonderful, isn't it?

 

I put her back to sleep, it seems she wasn't sober yet.

 

I knew she drunk too much, I got up and went to take my shirt off.

 

I then shut my bedroom door tight and laid on my belly.

 

I began thinking about Min again.... Why did she have to do that? I didn't think she was that type to cheat...

 

I sighed and closed my eyes, I tried to fall asleep, but I can't...

 

I looked at the time, wow, it's now 4am.... Great.

 

I decided to search up what can make a headache from drunkness go away.... Congee....

 

I've only ate it but never cooked that.... Congee.... congee............

 

It should be easy, since it's just water & rice, right?

 

I got up and went to the kitchen to cook it, I put water into the pot, almost full, a little after half.

 

I took one spoonful of rice and rinsed the yeast off it.

 

I then poured it into the water pot and just let it boil.

 

The light outside was starting... Now it is officially morning.

 

I let my congee boil a bit more,.... It can cook within 20 minutes, they said... I'll just wait 30 more minutes.

 

I waited and waited, then....

 

I heard her get up, she dropped something, great....

 

I turned off the stove and pour some of the congee into a small bowl and put it on the diner table, it should be ready by now, it's been 45 minutes.

 

I walked over to her, she was looking through the pictures I've put up.

 

"You like what you see?" I asked her.

 

She turned to look at me, she didn't say anything, she just looked....

 

"You're even lucky to have come here," I said.

 

She remained staring, I then cleared my throat and said to her, "Why aren't you talking? You were saying a lot when I brought you up here."

 

I could see her eyes enlarging as I told her that, I also see that she's checking me out...

 

She finally spoke, her soft voice said, "Yeah, sorry."

 

I then remembered about the food I just made, I didn't even taste it yet...

 

I then said, "Since you're awake, go eat the congee I made at the kitchen, you'll feel better when you sleep."

 

She cleared and said,  "Thank you."

 

I looked at her and just nodded, trying not to make much communication.

 

While she went to the kitchen, I folded the blanket and arranged them onto the couch.

 

"Aren't you going to eat too?" I suddenly heard.

 

I turned to look at her and just shook my head.

 

She then asked quickly, "Why?"

 

I walked towards the table and sat in front of her and replied,  "I usually don't eat this early, but since you made me take care of you all night, I didn't want to eat. I probably don't wanna eat anymore after all what you threw up on me."

 

I tried to scare her with that, it wasn't much of a lie, I see that her eyes has widened even more now.

 

"Did I vomit on you?" she asked.

 

Yes you did. But I turned away and shook my head trying to hide my smile from lying.

 

I then turned back to look at her and asks, "You seem to not remember anything that has happened last night, huh?"

 

She looked like she was trying really hard to remember, but she probably can't, she even closed her eyes.

 

I then laughed a little and told her, " "Stop trying to remember, you'll only hurt your head. Just eat."

 

She looked at me as I looked at her, I motioned her to eat more.

 

She then smiled then began eating again.

 

Her face suddenly changed a bit, was my food not that great?

 

I then ask, "Did I make it too soggy?"

 

She just smiled at me, yeap, it was definitely too soggy or something, her face is full of nice lies right now.

 

I then tried to show that I knew she was lying so I sat back and cross my arms...

 

I don't even know her name yet, yet I took care of her, I guess to break this weird atmosphere, I'll just ask her now.

 

"What is your name again? Is it Joon? I can swear that's a boy's name."

 

Was her name really Joon? Cause,... that's just weird.

 

I could see her stop eating, she puts down her spoon and looked up at me and shook her head.

 

Thank goodness, cause Joon is not a girl's name or something.

 

I went closer to her face, "Then what is it?"

 

 

She replied, "Hyosung. My name is Jeon Hyosung."

 

I thought to myself, what a unique name, I mean, sure, I've seen it on motorcycles or whatnot, but did her parents really name her after that type of stuff?

 

"I've never heard of that name before. Unique name." I told her.

 

She smiled at me again and began eating.

 

Why must she be smiling at me? This is not the time.

 

After that, we talked some more, we actually talked a lot more after that, it was already almost 8.

 

I looked at the time, and ask her, "It's almost 8, do you not have places to go?"

 

She looked at the time, then she looked at me, "What is your name? We've been talking all this time and I haven't even asked your name."

 

I thought she'd never ask, I smiled at her and said, "I thought you'd never asked. I'm Lee Kikwang."

 

She was stuttering as she spoke, "Ki-ki... Kikwang... I think I do need to leave now, I have a train to catch home and so I'll have to leave and pack."

 

I nod my head, as she got up to search for her things.

 

I told her, "It's on the side of the couch."

 

She walked to the side of the couch, she gathered her things.

 

She then looks at me, "Thank you."

 

I just nodded.

 

She smiles once more at me, I've seen her smile at me so much today, but why was she so sad last night? Her smile is... beautiful.

 

"I know I was probably embarrassing and I probably already showed you a bad side of me, but hopefully, in the future if we meet again, I hope it will be from something good."

 

I then caught onto what she said before I stare at her smile even more and nodded, "Yes."

 

She puts on her coat and said, "I'll get going now. Thanks for having me, I know I was probably a burden. Thank you. I'll be going now. Thanks. Bye."

 

Sure she was, but her smile made up for it... And why is she thanking me so much?

 

I chuckled softly and said, "You said thank you, like hundreds of times in one sentence." 

 

She began hitting her head softly, I shot a weird look at her.

 

She took notice and stops and gave me a weird smile, "Anyway, thank you."

 

I watch her walk to the front door, she was still wearing the jammies I've never worn since it was too big.

 

She turned to look at me,  "I'm wearing your clothes, is that fine?"

 

I then nodded, it's like she read my thoughts.

 

She shouted loudly, "Bye!"

 

I watch her open the door, the guys were there,.... But they're supposed to go to Busan to Daehyun's family gathering?

 

I heard her said, "Himchan."

 

Himchan looks at her weirdly, "What are you doing here? Why are you in Kikwang's clothes?"

 

I smiled as she hurriedly buckle her coat on and shook her head, "It's not what it looks like."

 

Himchan pushes her aside as they came into the apartment, he was actually walking towards me, pointing at me.

 

"The girl you had a date with wasn't Min, but Hyosung?" the sudden question Himchan asks.

 

Ahh~ I almost forgot about Min.... I frowned a bit and shook my head and replied, "No."

 

Himchan rolled his eyes and looks at her, "Hyosung, are you and Kikwang dating? If I knew you guys were gonna end up dating, I would've hooked you guys up earlier."

 

She quickly shook her head and said, "I have to go! Bye."

 

She really left, quick too.

 

As soon as she left, Youngjae walk towards me, "Who is that, Hyung?"

 

I shook my head, "Someone I kinda met last night."

 

"How?" Himchan asks suddenly.

 

I shook my head, "It's a long story."

 

Himchan said, "We can't go to Busan, they closed the train stations, they said it's gonna be snowing today, so I think a snowstorm is gonna hit here first."

 

I then remembered that she said she was boarding a train today...

 

I rushed out the door, walking down the stairs to catch her, she was looking at her puke from last night...

 

I looked at it too, wow, it's frozen.... Oddly, sadly....

 

She began stomping, she must be embarrassed, I smiled as I walked down more.

 

She slipped on ice! I rushed down to catch her before she fell.

 

She turned back to look at me and said, "Th...Thank you.. Again."

 

Is that all she can say? Thank you?

 

I feel I didn't do much for her, why must she be so thankful?

 

I smile at her and really asked her, "Is that the only words you know? Thank you? Thanks? Thank you so much?"

 

She smiled back at me and shook her head. I then spoke again, "Himchan said... that a snowstorm is coming today and he told me if you're planning to catch a train, don't think about it, because they didn't allow him and some people to ride the train to Busan today."

 

What? That sentence made no sense!

 

She asks, "Why?"

 

One side of my lips went up as I tried to cover up my dumb sentence, "I just said snowstorm."

 

She looked like she was thinking, by the looks of her face, I think she's gonna be alone tonight....

 

She then looked up at me and nods.... I swear her eyes were puppied like or something because I suddenly cleared my throat and...

 

"If... If you're not bu... busy, you can join us guys today. We're probably just going to hang out and go try different coffee shops today."

 

Oh no, what have I done? We aren't even doing anything today.

 

She checked her phone anyway, it's too late to tell her that I was kidding....

 

She looked up at me and said, "I have to head home first before I come then."

 

I nodded, she then turned away from me and walked slowly down the stairs.

 

Suddenly, "HYOSUNG NOONA!!! Come back with food when you're done!" a shouting voice, I looked over to the apartment door, it was Kim Himchan.

 

How do they know her? If she's a Noona to him, is she my noona too?

 

She glared at Himchan then continued walking down the stairs again.

 

She left for her house, I jogged back up the stairs and closed the door.

 

Himchan elbowed me and said, "You like that Noona?"

 

I hid my flustered face and shook my head, "No, we just met."

 

Youngjae puts his arm around me and said, "It's okay to like older women, you know?"

 

I chuckled, "Who said I liked her?"

 

Himchan then looked at me, "If you like her, I can always help a brother out."

 

I shook my head as I caught myself smiling at his comment...

 

I mean, I just got out of a relationship... I can't just hop into one that easily and quick.

 

I then recalled, "Oh, Himchan, I invited her over here."

 

Himchan then stares at me, "Why!!?"

 

"It just came out. Besides, we aren't doing anything today, right?"

 

He thought about it and shook his head.

 

"Since I haven't been to her apartment for so long, let's go there instead."

 

"But I can't contact her, I don't have her number."

 

Himchan pulls out his cellphone and said, "I do."

 

I smirked at Himchan as I walk away from the two, they followed me and sat on the couch.

 

"So how was your date with Min last night?" Himchan asked.

 

I gave them a fake smile and said, "We're over."

 

Himchan and Youngjae's jaw dropped, "Over!!!!?"

 

I nodded, "We just didn't work out."

 

I didn't wanna tell em she had a baby with some other man.

 

Himchan then said, "You were cheating on her anyway."

 

I laughed, "No."

 

Ironic, he calls me the cheater, tch! He doesn't know...

 

Youngjae then asks, "Did you really cheat on her?"

 

I shook my head, "No, I would never cheat on Min."

 

"Then why'd you guys break up?"

 

I sighed, "We didn't work out!"

 

I got up and walked to my room, I was ready to sleep.

 

"What are you doing?" Himchan yells.

 

I replied, "SLEEPING!!!!"

 

I went to sleep and fell asleep.

 

A couple hours later, Himchan and Youngjae came to wake me up.

 

"I already texted Hyosung, she lives not too far from here, let's go to her place." Himchan said.

 

"Why?" I asked, still tired.

 

"Let's go buy some soju to drink before going to her house."

 

I nodded, "Lemme change first."

 

I changed into warmer clothes.

 

We went to her house, but stopped by a store to go buy drinks.

 

We went in, we saw Hyosung,... shopping.

 

"You guys are buying stuff too?" she asked.

 

We all just shook our heads, not willing to tell her we are buying soju today.

 

She went to pay for her stuff, while me and Youngjae went out first to wait for them, Himchan stood inside.

 

We waited a bit and they came, Himchan drove us to her house.

 

When we got there, we went inside and went to sit down.

 

We were looking around her apartment, it seems there are other girls here with her, but where are they?

 

They had a total of four rooms, wow, that's some amazing apartment...

 

Himchan suddenly spoke, "You guys totally changed this whole place."

 

She replied, "We had to, with..." she then looked at Himchan and looked down.

 

Himchan glares at her, they must've been close.

 

Himchan and Youngjae and I went to sit down to watch her TV, but then Youngjae went to the kitchen instead.

 

Why though? He at cooking.... Just saying

 

Youngjae goes over to her, "You're gonna do all the cooking alone?"

 

She looks up and nods.

 

Youngjae shook his head, "This won't do. Lemme get help for you."

 

Youngjae walked over to us and said, "Himchannie~ Hyung, Noona said if you don't go over to the kitchen right now, she's gonna tell us a secret."

 

Himchan said, "Liar."

 

Youngjae then said, "She said it's a very true funny story.

 

Himchan glares at Youngjae, "Fine."

 

Himchan makes way to the kitchen while Youngjae sat down and we continue watching TV.

 

Now that Himchan has went to help her cook, I guess I'll sleep....

 

Himchan and her finish cooking quickly and set the table up in front of the TV.

 

We ate and drank some of the things she provided...

 

Her cooking is good, even if it's just ramyun.

 

Himchan looks over to me and smirks.

 

Himchan then went to the bag he purchased earlier and grabbed the case of soju out....... Soju!!?


A/N: Hi readers!!! How is it going for you guys? I hope everyone's having a nice summer!!! I know I haven't updated for a while now, and I apologize TT.TT but I updated!!! I tried to update this before this week so luckily I did... How do you guys like it so far? If you guys do like it, tell me so I can be motivated to write more often. Thanks for sticking around too! I really appreciate it! Anyway, byeeee~ - adurrrh94<3