Two

On Snowy Days

Kikwang's POV

french-press-pouring-300x300.jpg

Today's already Monday, two more days until I get to see my girlfriend. My girlfriend is Min, Lee Min. She's actually from the states, but she moved here because she didn't want to stay with her parents anymore... She was adopted by Americans, they seemed like they loved her a lot and spoiled her, but she wanted to move back to where she originated from. And when Himchan hired her, I've been only working for a month when she came in. Youngjae was going to woe her, but she woed me, so Youngjae didn't wanna woe her anymore. Youngjae has a girlfriend now anyways, her name is... Well, she's not important, now is she?..... She's actually just Daehyun's cousin from Busan too. She goes to an all women university, but she met Youngjae here in the coffee shop when she had to meet Daehyun for some businesss. I don't know, they're secretly dating behind Daehyun though, they've been dating for as long as me and Min probably.

 

 

"Okay, closing! Everyone did well today, thank you!" said Himchan.

 

"Thank you!" all of the employees said back.

 

"Let's all go home and keep warmth! Agreed?" he asked.

 

"Yes, boss." we all said,

 

Himchan's the type to accept compliments well, he smiles each time he receives one, whether it's agreement or compliments, it just has to do with him and he'll be happy. Everyone left and helped closed up that day. After work, I went straight to shower and laid on the bed. My hair's still wet, I don't care how it is at night, so I just leave it. That night, I was surfing the web, looking for flowers to get my Minnie~ this upcoming Wednesday. I found a flower shop that was quite near the coffee shop. I saved the number so I can call them tomorrow. It was getting late so I went to sleep.

 

 

 

I'm already at work now, it was still quite early, since there were only me, Youngjae and another co-worker there at this time. So I decided to call the flower shop before I don't have time. I dialed the number, it went through.

 

"Hello?" the woman responded.

 

"Hello, is this JiHyoYoonJi's flower shop?" I asked.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry, but that shop has already closed down a long time ago." she said.

 

I was a little confused, "But your website is still up?"

 

"Really?" she asked. Was she as confused as me?

 

"Yes." I replied.

 

"Oh, well, I'm sorry, we've been meaning to close the webpage for quite some time now. I'm sorry to trouble you, but we are not in business anymore." she told me.

 

But that was the only flower shop I actually looked at. "Well, since you guys are closed, do you know any flower shops nearby?" I asked her.

 

"Umm.... I'm quite busy right now, so I can't tell you any right off the back." she told me.

 

"You guys seemed to have the best reviews on your webpage, how come you guys closed?" I questioned her.

 

"We just needed money at the time. I'm sorry, sir. But I cannot help you." she said.

 

I was getting a little aggravated, "Then can you reccomend me some flower shop not too far from Seoul?"

 

"I'm sorry, I'm busy too, just search it up. We're not even in business anymore, so please don't raise your voice at me." she told me.

 

That made me even more aggravated, "Well, ma'am, I am going to keep bothering you until you tell me."

 

Right then, she hung up on me. Rude women these days. I didn't bother anymore after that. I was too aggravated.

 

 

 

The whole day I spent my day pretty mad, it was near closing when I received a text from... the woman from earlier?

 

"Hello there! ( ^ u ^ ) /, I was busy earlier as I said to you, something came up suddenly. Sorry about that, but now that I remember, there is one flower shop that replaced us after we sold the shop. It is still the same place, they don't close until 8pm, it's just around 7 now, so if you have time, you can go there and request for flowers. I hear they are as great as us, I hope that helps. Thank you. Good day. P.S You owe me ( ^o^)/"

 

I smiled as I read her text, she seemed nicer than I thought. I put down my phone and poured me some coffee to drink.... After work, I left early and went to the flower shop nearby, it is now call "One Sun". Only two women owned it. I went and requested roses, yellow and white roses, because Min liked them. They told me to pick it up tomorrow. Later on that night, I kept saying to myself to not be nervous while meeting Minnie~ tomorrow. I was getting excited thinking about seeing her just tomorrow. I missed her face.


Hyosung's POV

Pomeranian-Wallpapers-3.jpg

That exam went better than I expected? It wasn't easy nor hard, it was... Challenging? Well then, all my friends are going home today and I have to stay one more day.... Well, that means I'll get to see Teddy again! I miss Teddy and LaLa together so much! My LaLa has been a tad lonelier than before. We both contributed money to buy our dogs, they're both Pomeranian. Teddy's the male, LaLa was the female, they were siblings. I wanted to get different types, but Joonie really wanted them since Teddy had a teddy bear haircut and LaLa had long hair like me! We bought them about a year ago, I believe. Anyway, Jiyoon's still making some last minute packing before I send her to the train station.

 

 

 

 

I walked towards Jiyoon's room as I was holding onto LaLa, her door wasn't closed, so I just stood against the door and knocked.

 

"Are you done yet?" I asked Jiyoon who was looking like a nervous wreck.

 

"I don't know, I feel like I'm missing so much things, but I packed everything! I mean, it's just for a month, but.... I feel like I'm missing something!" Jiyoon said in a loud voice.

 

My brows gathered closer together, a little freighten by her loud voice. "You need to calm down and just relax. You're just missing me."

 

Jiyoon looks at me with worried eyes and said, "Hyosung Unnie~"

 

I was quite surprised by her "Unnie~", she never calls me Unnie unless she needs to tell me something important. "What is it?"

 

Jiyoon bites her lips as she glanced at LaLa in my arms and said, "LaLa...."

 

I was quite confused still... "What is the matter?"

 

Jiyoon looks at me and said, "This is going to be the last time LaLa is going to be here... Isn't it?"

 

I was really confused, she seemed way too nervous going home. I tried to calm her down... "No? What's the matter?"

 

Jiyoon looks at LaLa and pouted her lips out and said to LaLa... "You're an awesome dog. Don't forget us, okay?"

 

I took LaLa to my other arm to avoid Jiyoon touching LaLa... "Why are you talking to her like she's not going to be here anymore?"

 

Jiyoon looks up at me and sat up next to me and sighed, "Hyosung Unnie~ I have this bad feeling that if you and Joonie~ meets... Everything's going to be weird and different? Like, something bad is going to happen?"

 

I looked her in the eye, Jiyoon had this weird sense as if she knows the future, she's always joking about it sometimes, but this time,.... I didn't know whether to believe her or not.... "Ehhh~ What could happen?"

 

Jiyoon gulped and grabs my shoulders and said, "Hyosung Unnie~ I have a bad feeling about tomorrow. Don't meet Joon tomorrow."

 

My eyes grew bigger as I was shocked to hear her even say that, "Why?"

 

Jiyoon lets go of me and said, "I'm sorry, but..." She cupped her face and began crying a little, "You can't meet Joon with full smiles and assureness...."

 

I was puzzled, really confused of what she is saying... So I replied, "Why?"

 

Jiyoon suddenly gave me a hug and nodded. "I believe in you. You'll meet someone better. I promise!" Jiyoon said to me.

 

I pulled away the hug and asked, "Are you okay?"

 

Jiyoon noddded and got up and left the room to the restroom. I just experienced the weirdest thing ever. I glanced at the stuff she packed, she packed a lot more than I did,... Which reminded me... I have to pack more!

 

 

 

 

Jiyoon waves at me as she smiles and gave me a fist pump and mouthed, "Fighting!!!" I nodded back. Didn't she at least know my exams were done today? I shrugged my shoulders and looked up in the sky and smiled. It felt so nice out today, it has been a while... I slowly took my time to the car and enjoyed the weather as it can only last a little bit. I inhaled and exhaled a lot, I could feel people were staring at me as if I was weird, but it was okay, because the weather deserved my weirdness. I got to my car and started my car, I turned the heat on and waited in the car for a few minutes so it can warm up, I stared at the sky, it was really nice today, but I didn't mind snow. I actually kind of do like snow, but since I started dating Joonie~, I began doing and hating and liking the same things he did. He never liked snow, I always wander why, but I never asked because... I don't know why I never asked actually....

 

 

 

 

I began driving and all of a sudden, my phone rang, I didn't check to see who it was, so I picked up... "Hello?" I asked with a confused greeting.

 

"Hello, is this JiHyoYoonJi's flower shop?" it was a guy calling... For our old flower shop?

 

"Oh, I'm sorry, but that shop has already closed down a long time ago." I replied back.

 

He asked back, "But, your website is still up?"

 

"Really?" I asked, then I recalled.... I've been meaning to shut that down for quite sometime now, I hit myself softly on my forehead....

 

"Yes." he replied back.

 

I hope he wasn't mad at me, I didn't mean to make him mad from our site that was suppose to close down.... "Oh, well, I'm sorry, we've been meaning to close the webpage for quite some time now. I'm sorry to trouble you, but we are not in business anymore."

 

"Well, since you guys are closed, do you know any flower shops nearby?" he asked me.

 

Oh no! A cop car is right behind me... No. No. No. NOOOOO. I'm PRESSURED.

 

"Umm.... I'm quite busy right now, so I can't tell you any right off the back." I told the guy as I glanced at my rearview mirrors.

 

"You guys seemed to have the best reviews on your webpage, how come you guys closed?" he asked me.

 

Oh boy! This guy is really filled with questions! "We just needed money at the time. I'm sorry, sir. But I cannot help you." I said to him as I glanced at my speed, I was going 25 on a 40 mph!

 

His anger started to rise, I can feel it.... he asked me, "Then can you reccomend me some flower shop not too far from Seoul?"

 

Oh no, the cop car is beeping at me, I have to pull over.... I replied back, "I'm sorry, I'm busy too, just search it up. We're not even in business anymore, so please don't raise your voice at me."

 

"Well, ma'am, I am going to keep bothering you until you tell me," he said to me. Okay, this guy is really troublesome!

 

Oh no! They pulled over too! I then just hung up the phone. I then put my phone away and hid it. One of the cops came over and knocked on my window, I rolled it down and looked at him as he stared at me.

 

"Name?" the cop asked me.

 

"Hyosung. Jeon Hyosung, sir." I replied back with a straight face.

 

He smiles at me and said, "Oh, Jeon, that last name isn't really populated as mine, Bang..."

 

What? Is Bang more populated than Jeon? I don't know, but I just kindly smiled at him, I really wanted this to get over with.

 

He then said, "Oh! Jeon Hyosung-ssi!!!"


I looked at him with big eyes and said, "Yes, sir. I'm her."

 

He looks at me and covers his mouth, he looked pretty excited, "You're Jeon Hyosung? Wow. You're really gorgeous!"

 

I was confused and I tried to make it less awkward and just gave him a smile and nodded, "Thanks."

 

He uncovered his mouth and shook his head, "You're really pretty, miss. I... I know your boyfriend."

 

I gave him a confused look and asked, "You do?"

 

He nodded and said, "Lee Joon, he's one of the most lawyers I've seen at our place. He's kind."

 

I smiled at him and nodded and told him, "I'm seeing him tomorrow. I'll tell him I met you, what's your name?"

 

He looked surprised when I asked him and then he shyly turned aside and said, "Mir. My name is Bang Mir."

 

Mir? What a name.... "Oh, nice to meet you, Mir. I'll tell Joonie~ you and me met."

 

He gave me a half smile and said, "Oh, Joonie~, huh?" He nodded and said, "No need to, it'll only cause confusion and trouble. Don't bother telling him."

 

I wander why he didn't want me to tell Joonie~.... So I just agreed and nodded.

 

Mir began writing on the piece of paper, I was getting worried how much he charged me for under speeding, I hope he didn't charge me a lot... He then folded the piece of paper and handed it over to me. "You're lucky you're Miss Jeon Hyosung, if you weren't... You'd be ticketed. Drive according to speed limit, Hyosung-ssi. Have a good night."

 

Mir walked away, I opened the folded paper and it read, "Hyosung-ssi, careful on the road. I know you were on the phone, but I won't charge you for anything. I won't ever try to cause harm to you, I just want you to be happy. P.S You're really pretty!  - Mir"

 

I smiled as I read the paper, I'm happy he didn't charge me, but I also wander why he didn't charge me even a dime, as I looked out the window, the cop car drives pass and Mir gave me fist pumps and yelled, "Fighting!!!" That was weird? That was the second fighting I've seen today, did he want me to drive better from now on or something? I suppose so....

 

 

 

That night, after showering, I pulled all my hair into a towel and stared at me and Joon's picture on the frame next to my bed... I smiled as I was getting a little excited knowing I'm going to be seeing my Joonie~ tomorrow! I couldn't wait to see him and Teddy. I then recalled that someone tried to look for a flower shop earlier... I then went through my previous calls and texted the guy....

 

"Hi there, sorry about earlier, cops pulled me over while I was speaking to you. Sorry."

 

No, I can't tell him my whole life already, I don't even know the guy.

 

"Hello, I'm sorry I didn't help at all..."

 

Nah, that was going to be super useless sounding....

 

"Hi, I hope I didn't ruin your day..."

 

No, that's just... eww... I don't wanna sound like I'm no help... Oh right, there was a flower shop that was going to replace us right after we were going to sell our place... One Sun or something? I'm not sure....

 

"Hello there! ( ^ u ^ ) /, I was busy earlier as I said to you, something came up suddenly. Sorry about that, but now that I remember, there is one flower shop that replaced us after we sold the shop. It is still the same place, they don't close until 8pm, it's just around 7 now, so if you have time, you can go there and request for flowers. I hear they are as great as us, I hope that helps. Thank you. Good day. P.S You owe me ( ^o^)/"

 

I sent it after looking over it a couple of times, not a lot of info, but good enough. I hope I was helpful, I texted him to owe me as if we're ever going to meet. Silly me.


Give me some feedbacks, guys. I don't know if I'm writing anything interesting or not. Thanks for all the love already :)

- adurrrh94<3