Chapter 3

Hidden

Lay P.O.V

Xiumin, the oldest of all of us, messaged us to gather at the living room in the morning, without even saying, all member knew that the topic will surely be about Luhan. I stood up from my bed and head over to the living room. My eyes felt heavy but I just can't sleep, seeing Luhan in this state just broke my heart. 

 

When I reached the living room, I was quite shocked to see that all members have already reached the living room, 'Wow, that was fast for them' I thought because the nearest room from the living room was mine and Luhan shared room.

 

I quickly sat down beside Xiumin as that was the only seat left and while waiting for someone to speak up, but in the end, no one spoke. I was quite irritated by that but didn't say anything.

 

"What exactly had happened?" Baekhyun being the first to speak up and broke the silence among the members.

 

"Lay, you know something right? If you know, please, tell us!" Suho being the second one to speak up, his words grabbed the attention of every member and soon, all of them are looking at me.

 

"I-I..." I hesitated, not sure whether to say or not, I did knew something, but that might not be the reason why Luhan cried yesterday.

 

"Please!!" Sehun voiced out in a desperate tone as a tear fell from his eyes, I eye-contacted him for a moment and saw that it was filled with worries so I decided to tell the truth, whether or not that is related to yesterday.

 

"Fine, just stop crying and I will tell." I told Sehun and he quickly wipe his tears away and looked at me, waiting for me to speak.

 

"It did not only happened yesterday, Luhan hyung cried every night, just that those past night was only crying and soft sniffing, there was hardly any sobbing but yesterday -"

 

"Then why didn't you tell any of us?!" Kris shouted but was shushed by Tao who reminded him that Luhan was still sleeping.

 

"First of all, sorry, I thought he was just missing his family or something because he looks perfectly fine the next morning so I didn't tell any of you guys. I am really very sorry." I looked down, afraid that Kris was still angry.

 

I heard a heavy sigh coming from Kris. "It's okay, I'm sorry for blaming you, I'm just too worried, let's just wait till Luhan wakes up and then ask him" with that, Kris stood up and went back to his room.

 

Luhan P.O.V

I woke up and the first thing I remembered was that I cried in front of Lay, I quickly stood up from my bed and check around the room, when I realised Lay wasn't in the room, I breathe a sigh of relief.

 

I frowned at the thought that I cried, and I'm sure that Lay will tell the members. 'Why did I cried?! I have endured for so long without anyone knowing!!' I thought while sitting on my bed staring at nothing in particular.

 

I had enough of thinking, so I gave up and decided to just tell them nothing happened, I don't care whether they believed or not, but one thing for sure, I won't tell them anything.

 

I stood up from my bed and left the room, I wanted to go to kitchen to get a glass of water but ended up bumping into Chanyeol. Chanyeol being Chanyeol started to shout "HE WOKE UP!! GUYS!! LUHAN HYUNG WOKE UP ALREADY!!!" I cover my eyes while thinking how misfortunate I am. 

 

"Arghh..." I walk pass Chanyeol and head over to the living room and sit on the couch. Xiumin was the first one to reached the living room. I notice his worried glance so I didn't eye contact with him and when the members one by one reached the living room, I also did not eye contact any of them.

 

"What happened? I know there is something wrong, please, tell us, we just want to help you" Kai said but I didn't reply, I simply just sit there.

 

"Please! We are all worried for you!" Tao said while crying, guilt starting to eat me up when I know I'm the one who made Tao cried.

 

"It's really nothing, you guys don't have to be worried." I stood up from my seat and started to walk away but was stopped by Sehun who grabbed the wrist of my hand.

 

"Don't just say nothing, none of us will believed !" Sehun snapped at me, I know they are worried about me, but I really don't want any of the members to know about it.

 

I struggled to get free, but was of no use as Sehun's grip was strong. "PLEASE! Just take it as it never happened before!" I snapped back but what I received back was concerned eyes that was looking at me.

 

After I said, Sehun loosened his grip and I walk off the dorm, no members followed me and manager hyungs didn't mind as there is no schedule for WOLF promotion today.

 

I ran to the nearby park with tears strolling down my eyes, luckily there are no people around. I quickly sat on the swing and dial his number, after a few rings, he picked up and said "Hello?"

 

"Sang Hyuk! Please! Come to the park near my dorm, I really need you now!" I replied to him while sobbing.

 

"Okay, give me ten minutes." He replied without any hesitation and quickly hang up the phone.

 

***********************************

 

The next day, none of the members questioned me about the matter, and I am very grateful for that.

 

We continued living like in the past but what I did not know is that none of them let down that matter, even though they didn't ask me anything, but inside, everyone is still worried about me. All of them kept a close eye on me. 

 

On a particular day, we are going to have an outside concert, I was very nervous as it will be one of the largest concert EXO performed.

When it is our turn to go on stage, I was nervous but at the same time determined to enjoy this concert, when the song start playing, my vision struck on a particular group of people, they were standing in the middle of the crowd.

 

I was starting to have a panic attack, is 'them', 'they' have came to Korea, I can't focus and soon, I didn't sing my lines and dance properly, but I don't really care, what's most important now is why are 'they' here.

 

After the song ended, I quickly ran off from the stage, I didn't even greet "We are ONE,we are EXO!" with the members, the only thing my mind told me is to run away as far as possible.

 

I felt the members curious stare, but I didn't care,I run straight to the waiting room and started crying uncontrollably in a corner and soon I felt myself passing out on to the ground.

________________________________________

Sorry for late update!!!

Please don't be a silent reader! :(

Comment!!! ^^

Hope my story won't disappoint you guys