Chapter 2

Hidden

EXO is having their comeback song 'Wolf' on MCountdown. After their live performance, all members started to walk towards the waiting room and wait for instructions to leave.

 

Sehun P.O.V

I went to the table and as time goes, I started thinking about 'it' again. Sigh. As usual, I tried my best to avoid Luhan hyung, even though he is not looking for me, I just can't see the eyes of Luhan hyung. Luhan hyung treats me so well but I... Sigh, Whenever I eye contact with Luhan hyung, his eyes tells me something that I can't made up of, hurt? Sad? Understandable? I seriously don't know. "When can I face the problem..."

 

"Just treat Luhan hyung normally and things will go back to normal"

 

I turn my head back to look who's talking, and when I realise it was just Suho hyung, I look at him with an expression of 'I don't know' while Suho as usual, tried making me to stop avoiding and ignoring Luhan hyung.

 

"I don't know what happened between the both of you, I can only advice you guys to better stop this, or else I will have to call Mr Lee Soo Man to settle with the both of you." Suho hyung warned me and I just scoffed.

 

"Just leave me alone." I replied in a harsh tone and leave the waiting room. I know I was being unrespectful but I couldn't care about it, my brain tells me to apologise to Luhan hyung and back to close friends again but my body does the exact opposite.

 

When I exit the waiting room, wanted to go to the bathroom to clear my mind, I accidentally bump into Luhan hyung, I look into his eyes, and once again, I saw the same thing that I can't made up of. We both kept silenced for a moment before Luhan hyung spoke up "Are you okay? You're sweating too much, fever?" "I-I am f-fine." I cursed myself for stuttering. "Okay then" Luhan hyung replied and smiled before leaving.

 

Luhan P.O.V

Sigh. Once again Sehunnie ignore me again... I wonder what I did that made him to do. When I was on the way to the waiting room, I accidentally bump until Sehunnie, the way he look at me really hurt me, it makes me feel like I'm a eyesore.

 

"What did I do..." I whispered before going in the waiting room and went over Lay side and cuddle him. Lay didn't question, but instead, he cuddle me back, and I smile softly by the action of his.

 

Feeling comfortable in Lay's arm, I felt my eyelid closing and when I was about to fall down, I felt another hand holding me up and carrying me bridal style but I didn't open my eyes because I know that it was Kris, I felt his hand lifted my head up and was placed on his lap and soon I drifted back to sleep.

 

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the ceiling. I shifted to my left and saw Lay sleeping on his own bed. After a few minutes of silence, soft sniffing and choked sobbing can be heard but there was no movement from the both of them. As time passed by, I felt a dip in my bed and I froze because I didn't know that Lay was awake, I felt Lay's hand pulling me nearer to him and soon my face was pressed against his chest. I couldn't take it any more and started sobbing, I felt his arms securing me tightly as a comfort. This was the first time I ever show someone my true emotions.

 

What seems to be hours had passed and I finally calmed down but soon drifted back to sleep feeling the warmth coming from Lay.

 

No One P.O.V

Once Kris carried Luhan to his room when they reached the dorm, every EXO member gathered at the living to watch a movie, when the movie was half-way through, Lay went back to his room saying that he wanted to sleep and the rest of the members just nodded while focusing on the movie.

 

When the show almost reached the end, everyone at the living room heard a loud sobbing and started to walk towards the sound of sobbing, when they realised that the sobbing sound came from Luhan and Lay shared room, none of them have the courage to open the door and ask what had happened so they ended up standing outside the room, even without opening the door, all of members know that the sobbing sound came from Luhan. Minutes had passed, the loud sobbing sound has quieten down but the members still remain outside the room.

 

One of the members finally decided to step out and open the door knob, he open the door slowly, and the first thing D.O. saw was Luhan sleeping against Lay's chest. Lay saw D.O. at the door and nodded and signal to him, trying to tell him that he will explain tomorrow morning. D.O. understood and quietly close the door and ask the members to go back to their room and sleep.

 

Every EXO member lay on their bed, they wouldn't sleep because all of them are worried for Luhan since Luhan never acted like that before, even Lay did not sleep, all he does was just stare at Luhan with a worried glance.

____________________________________________

Finally done with chapter 2! ^^

Sorry for late update! >.<

Hope you guys will like my story, I will try my best to improve! :)

Don't be a silent reader! :) COMMENT HOW U FEEL ABOUT MY STORY!!! >.< Please~

Hope you guys won't be disappointed with my plot of story!! T.T

I will update as soon as possible! :)