Chapter 1

Hidden

Luhan is known as the baby face/ deer of EXO. He treats EXO members like they're from the same family. He always protect the members from getting hurt or etc, if any member cried, he will surely be the first to comfort them. He will rather be the one who gets hurt than people who he cares gets hurt. He may look happy everytime, but in reality, he's not, he was never truly happy. His smile was never real but is not fake either, he was just too traumatized to smile truly in front of people. He had a bad past, but not even once had he ever told anybody and people didn't know that he had a bad past because he always tend to be smiling.

Lay is the unicorn of EXO. He may looks kind of blur but he is actually not blur at all, he pays lots of attention to s but he will not interfere unless there is a need to. He notice Luhan acts differently every single night before he sleep as he shared a room with Luhan. He didn't question Luhan as he think that maybe Luhan just missed his parents or something else.

Kris is the cold city man of EXO, but in reality, he is totally oppsite, he may not be a good leader for EXO-M compared to Suho, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't care about the members when they were having promotion. He takes care of Luhan the most like a son because Luhan has always been the victim of EXO-M's jokes. He has a soft spot for Luhan that he himself was not aware of...

Sehun is the cute maknae of EXO who will do aegyo if he didn't want to do things that he was told to do so. His first true friend was Luhan, and Luhan always takes care of Sehun gently and caringly. EXO debuted and the couple "HunHan" was getting more and more popular, but Sehun was too young to understand, he started to think that it was embarassing so he started to ignore Luhan, he thought that Luhan will understand his action but what he didn't know was that Luhan was hurt and sad by his action and Luhan didn't even know why. As time goes by, Luhan and Sehun started to get more and more awkward around each other when they're alone, so they always avoid seeing each other. Luhan started to stick with Xiumin and Lay while Sehun stick with Kai and Tao.

Kai is the dancing machine of EXO. Although he looks very y on stage but he will become super cute and shy when is off stage. Fans doesn't know that he have a side of 'overprotective' over Luhan, he always look out for Luhan as much as possible to keep him away from danger. He thinks Luhan might get hurt easily as he trust people too easily. He always think that Luhan was too fragile and weak therefore Luhan needed someone to protect him. When it comes to OT12, Kai stands right beside Luhan, making Kai protect Luhan more easily.

D.O.  is very kind towards EXO members, whenever the members disturb him by asking him to cook for them because they are hungry, D.O. never once rejected them, even if he is tired or unwell, he will surely cook for the members. When all EXO members was at the dinner table eating what D.O. cooked, D.O. noticed that Luhan didn't eat much. As time goes by, he realised that Luhan will eat a lot when they are cameras around when he was off stage or behind the camera, Luhan could not even finish a lunchbox, sometimes he didn't even eat at all, or worst, he did not take his meal the entire day except drinking water. This made him worried about Luhan's eating habit but at the same time curious.

Xiumin is the baozi of EXO. He is the oldest hyung in EXO, although his face and body size looks like the maknae in EXO, he is very matured, he knows when to have fun and play around or stop. He likes being with Luhan because they have similar hobbies, in the past, Luhan always stick with Sehun, but when they suddenly started avoiding each other, Xiumin used this chance to be closer with Luhan. Luhan and Xiumin always play football when they have free time, but he noticed something, Luhan never wore exposed kind of clothes.When he is playing football, Luhan will wear long sleeved pullover or hoodie even if it is in summer, but he didn't question Luhan because he thinks that Luhan likes wearing long-sleeves clothes, but that doesn't stop him from being curious and wanting to know why.

Tao is the kung fu panda of EXO. He treats all EXO members as his family especially Luhan, when Tao first came to Korea, no one bothered to help him except Luhan. Luhan was the only one who talk to him and smile to him during pre-debut. He was introduced to other EXO members when he was chosen to be in EXO and started to get close to other members other than Luhan. He never once forget how grateful he was to Luhan, so when Luhan was left alone, he run quickly to join Luhan and accompany him. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are one of the closest members in EXO, they are always fighting and arguing with each other, but that doesn't keep them away from being close. They always made all EXO members laugh like a mad person, but there are some members who only managed to smile and chuckle softly. Those members are Kris, Suho, Lay, and Luhan. Baekhyun and Chanyeol swore that one day, they will make them laugh together with other EXO members like a mad person.

Chen's personality and Suho's personality is totally opposite. Chen loves to troll EXO members for no reason while Suho always worried about EXO members even when he didn't need to be. From all the members, Chen loves to troll Luhan the most because Luhan have a very innocent face and he IS innocent while Suho worries about Luhan the most compared to other members, as he afraid that Luhan might be taken advantage of.

Sanghyuk is the maknae of VIXX that goes by the stage name of 'Hyuk'. Sanghyuk lost his parents at a young age of 7, he grew up at a orphanage with his younger brother that is 3 years apart. He was very close with his younger brother as his younger brother was his only family after his parents died in a car accident. He left the orphanage at the age of 13, leaving his adorable younger brother alone at the orphanage. His adopted parents was very kind, caring and loving towards him. But all those years, he never once forget about his younger brother, his younger brother who begged him not to leave. His adopted parents didn't mind him finding his younger brother, so he didn't give up on finding his younger brother.

 

________________________________________

 

Finally done with chapter 1, is just the introduction of the story!  :)

Hope my story won't disappoint you guys, and I sincerely thanks those who subscribe me!! SARANGHAE!! <3 

Please don't be a silent reader!! I want to know how you guys feel about my story! So please comment! >.<

I will try my best to update chapter 2 as soon as possible! ^^