chap 2.1 :)

Tall, Thin and TWINS??

You tried to rubbed your eyes just to make sure the words you are reading are all right. You are smiling all by yourself when someone cut your train of thoughts.

"And what is that smile all about?" Sujin suddenly popped out of somewhere like a mushroom.

"Ah~ Nothing." You answered trying to show a poker face.

"Jinjja?? Don't try to hide anything, I know that Kris is the only guy who can paint that kind of smile to your face." Sujin shifted to your left side and whisper, "Did he tell you something?"

"Stop talking nonsense Sujin, By the way would you like to spend the afternoon at the park?" You tried to shift the topic to a different one because you know that Sujin will not stop unless she get what she wants to know.

"Umm~ Can I tag Luhan along with me?" And Sujin started to took out her phone from her pocket.

"Mwo?? Andwaeyo!!" You snatched her phone and stared like an angry granny at her.

"Why not? I'm pretty sure that Kris will come along, I don't want to look like a third person on the picture." Sujin tried getting her phone from you.

"But that is the point, if Luhan will come with us it will look like it's date or something. It will feel awkward." You pointed out.

Sujin sat on the table and tried to analyze what the situation will be. "Alright then! I'll go with you and....."

"And what?" You stared at Sujin waiting for her to continue what she needs to say

"I'll just tell you later." Sujin patted your head and just went back to her seat.

"This doesn't feel good. I know she's up to something." You followed Sujin with your eyes trying to decipher what she got on top of her head.

"Soyeon-ah! Stop staring!!" Sujin shouted and on the other hand, you just rolled your eyes and mouthed "Whatever!"

--------

 

***Anyone still reading this story?? I'm sorry for a long delay, caught in real life's struggle I may say... but I will go ahead and continue this story... please look forward to it***

>>>Throws heart everywhere!!! <3 <3 <3