chap. 2

Tall, Thin and TWINS??

You said a quick goodbye to Kris and immediately left after talking with Sujin on the phone. You really don't know exactly what she's talking about but she wants you to go to the bench where you left her as soon as possible.

On the other hand, Kris was left in the cafeteria alone and he just looked at you as you disappeared from the cafeteria's door. His attention was shifted to the empty glass and heaved a sigh. 

"Seriously, what's with Sujin? First she texted me to come to school early because they will come to school early and she's afraid that Soyeon will be alone since she'll be doing something. Aisshh~ I should've not come early at all. Sujin is just playing with me." Kris mentally cursed as he went out of the cafeteria and decided to go to the back of the school grounds.

----

You're almost out of breath when you reached the bench and even from afar you can see Sujin who is standing among the crowd gathering infront of the Principal's office.

"Hey, what's going on?" You tapped Sujin from behind and smiled.

"New students." Sujin's quick and short response gave you an idea that the 'new students' are either celebrities or drop dead gorgeous men.

You just nodded your head and wait for the new students to come out of the Principal's office but as the hand of the clock ticked by, more and more students gathered in front of the office which made you decide to leave that place. You tapped Sujin's shoulder and you pointed the bench. Sujin looked at you as if she is asking you to stay with her but you just shook your head and smile.

You are not yet a meter away from the office, you heard girls' squeals that made you stopped from going to the bench. The door slowly opened and two men came out of the room.

"Ehh~~ Isn't he the guy I shared room at Ahra's house??" You asked yourself as you try to focus your eyes at him, "Could that possibly his hyung? How come he is taller??"

Girls keep on screaming and squealing as if that is the first time a man landed on earth. The two guys just smiled at them as they passed by. As for you, you were stuck at where you're standing because you're still checking the two guys appearance. And because you're mind is so busy comparing them, you didnt notice that they are already standing a few feet away from you.

"Hi there, pretty girl" The shorter guy said and smiled. 

You smiled back, but to be honest you hate guys referring you to be pretty, you find it annoying, but for this guy, he has that smile that can captivate your heart in one second that made you just smile for his compliments.

"Hyung, Let's go. They are waiting for us." The tall one said and then he smiled at you.

"Aigoo~~ See you soon pretty." He said before leaving and gave you a wink.

----------------

"Hyung, What was that??" Kwangmin asked as he and Jeongmin went closer to their van where the other members are waiting.

"She is so cute, I can't help it." Jeongmin said and just smiled.

"Just don't do that again, she might get bullied because of what you did." Kwangmin said with a worried face.

"Bullied?? I didn't do anything wrong. Well, let me go and save her once someone tried to bully her." Jeongmin said and wink.

"As if you're gonna be attending the school, hyung" Kwangmin then answered.

"If I'll have a classmate as cute as her, I will request to manager-nim to enroll me to your class." Jeongmin gave Kwangmin that eye-smile that no girls can resist.

"School is for studying not flirting." Kwangmin said and opened the door of the van.

"Flirting is an extra-curicular activity that you should learn." Jeongmin said before he finally went inside the car.

--------------------

"Soyeon~ah!!!! Yah! Why didn't you told me you know the transferees." Sujin said as soon as she entered the room.

"Sujin, I didn't know them. There's only two person in this world that I know, that is you and Kris oppa." You continue on what you are writing and pretend that you're really busy with what you're doing.

"Everyone is now talking about you." Sujin whispered and and pulled her chair closely to yours.

"Wae??" You asked.

"Well, basically those man-fishers are jealous because the cute guy talked with you." Sujin said and smiled.

"And what's funny about it? I don't even know those guys, they are barking at the wrong tree. Shhhss" You growled and keep your head low your table, you really hate it when someone or anyone gossip or talk about you especially if the reason is a namja. You remember exactly how a senior student tried to bullied you before because she thinks you are flirting with her boyfriend and it turns out to be that it was your seatmate who is the culprit. That senior student didn't even apologized for what she did and that is the very reason why you started isolating yourself from the rest. You are lost with your thoughts when someone tap your shoulder.

"Soyeon~ah! You're okay?" Kris said handing you a choco drink.

"Nae. Ohh~ Kris oppa, sorry if I left you earlier. Sujin....."

"It's okay. You weren't expecting me earlier so it's okay." Kris said and just sit next to you.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have class?? Our professor will come soon, she might scold you." You said.

"They have meeting today. Didn't you hear the announcement?? You sure are not listening young lady." Kris said and shuffled your hair. "Will you go home early??"

"Ummm, I don't have plans today, so yes. Wae??" You asked.

"Nothing. I just asked. Guess, I have to go now. Annyeong!" Kris said and just left the room.

You just followed him with your eyes and then your attention shifted to the choco drink he gave you. You saw printed letters in the cup, they are quite tiny that it gave you a hard time to read it.

"Let's go to park and eat ice cream. Ask Sujin to come too . My treat. ^__^ "