Introduction

Tall, Thin and TWINS??

"Soyeon, you're ready?? We'll be going out in a minute." Sujin reminded you as she finally wear the last accessory in her left hand.

"Are you sure we need to go there?? I mean, I would rather stay here and sleep than to go that party." You complained and lay in your bed again.

"Soyeon, it's time to socialize and be who we really want to be. You told me that! Come on now, get on your feet. I know you also wanted to go out, You're just so SHY!!!" Sujin emphasized the word shy and started pulling you out of the bed.

"We can just go out and socialize with other people. Are you sure it have to be them??" You asked again for the nth time.

"Let's go, I think you're prepared now." Sujin grabbed your hands and suddenly dragged you out of your room.

"Eomma. We'll be going out now. We'll be home before dinner." Sujin said and bade goodbye to your mom. Ever since she became your bestfriend, she called your mom, eomma. Basically, she became a part of your family, a sister from different parents as you refer her to be.

You arrived at your classmate's house and almost all of your classmates were there already. You smiled as you went inside the house. You're not actually the snob type it's just that your not the friendly type either. Sujin is a happy virus and the one who enthusiastically talked with everyone. You are really happy to have her with you, it makes you more comfortable as your classmates also talked with you.

After half an hour everyone decided to play a game. Sujin dragged you where the crowd is starting to gather. You didn't want to participate with the game but you can't do anything about it. Your name is already put in the bowl where they will make a draw. After 10 minutes, Ahra picked from the papers in the bowl and she shrieked as she opened the rolled paper.

"The first one is..." she paused and make a deep breath that makes everyone so nervous,"Jo Soyeon."

Everyone looked at you and you began to turn red. You don't like the attention being drawn at you. Ahra went near you and grabbed your hand.

"Let's go now." Ahra signalled you to follow her.

"Where??" You gulped and drops of sweat keeps on forming on your forehead.

"To my room. You're the chosen one to play the game. Don't worry the next one will come up too after they draw it." Ahra explained briefly.

"Okay." It's the only word you managed to say and walked beside her.

You were left alone in Ahra's room and you just sat on the edge of the bed and wait for whatever game you will be playing and with whom.

Suddenly a guy entered the room and looked at you.

"Annyeong." he greeted you and bowed.

"Nae. Annyeong. Why are you here??" You looked puzzled at the guy, you're pretty sure that he did not come from the same school as you.

"Playing a game.." He answered.

"Oh~Can we go out now?? We are not gonna play the game here, right?" You went near the door as you turn the knob it was locked. You knocked at the door and called for Ahra to open it.

"That's no use. This is the game. You need to bear with me in this room for 45 minutes. This is the most lame game ever." He heaved a sigh and just lay in the bed.

"45 minutes?? Wait..." You think before saying what you had in mind. "Don't tell me this is the 45 minutes to heaven game I read from a blog?? The game, no no~ lemme rephrase that, a dirty game that allows a male and a female to do whatever they want?? Oh my, what if he is a ert?? What should I do?? I need to get out of here..." You looked at him lying on the bed and gulped. This is the very reason why you don't like the idea of socializing with this kind of people. They get you near danger.

"What are you staring at??"He asked as he noticed that you keep on glancing at him.

"Nothing." You answered coldly.

"Let's just ignore each other and wait until they open the door." He said and looked away.

You looked at him again and try to think if he is one of your schoolmate, maybe you just didn't notice him before~ probably a junior. "But it's really unbelievable that I won't notice him, I mean he is tall, handsome- his adam's apple makes him look manly, but he is too skinny. Where on earth did this guy come from?"

"I'm a transferee to your school. Hope I already answered what you had in mind." He suddenly spoke.

"Oh~ He can read what's on my mind??" You looked at him and decided to speak up, "Is Ahra your friend??"

"Ani. My brother asked me to come here for him. I can't do anything about it." He answered, "Can you just keep quiet for awhile. I'm not really feeling well. But don't think of me as a snob."

"I understand. Sorry." You said and just sit on the other end of the bed.

"You can approached me when school starts. We can be friends." He said and lay on the bed.

"Alright. I'll try." You said giving short responses.

-----

"Sujin~ah, Where is Soyeon??" Kris asked as soon as he arrived at the party.

"She's in the room with the transferee. They are playing a game." Sujin answered and she get back to her business.

"WHATTT?? Sujin, come here for a moment.." Kris dragged Sujin away from Luhan just to have her full attention.

"Aigoo~~ Kris oppa, what are you doing?? You're ruining the moment!!!" Sujin stomped her feet like a kid who's throwing tantrums.

"Where is Soyeon?? Why is she in a room with a guy??" Kris asked consecutively.

"She's in Ahra's room. And if you only listened earlier, I already told you that they are playing a game. Don't worry, I know she'll be safe. We are talking about Soyeon here." Sujin said.

"Alright, we need to go home now. I'll go to Ahra. Just stay here." Kris said and without further adieu he is gone.

----

"Kris, come on. It's just a game. Can't you just wait." Ahra said as Kris forced her to lead where her room was.

"No, I can't. We have to go now. I told you it is important." Kris said with a firm tone.

"Alright. Party pooper." Ahra said and opened the door on her right," The game is over. You can now go out."

You walked closer to Kris and smiled. The other guy just went out of the room and looked at you once more and then smiled.

"Let's go now. We need to get going." Kris held your wrist lightly and go where Sujin is.

"Okay oppa." You said and just followed him,"Oppa, How come your awake at this hour of the day??" You whispered.

"Ahaha. Funny Soyeon. I just remember that you'll be going to this party that's why I set an alarm." Kris answered and chuckled.

"Sujin!! Come on now!!!" You looked for Sujin who is still taking a long time just to bade goodbye to Luhan.

------

"Do I still have to go with you to your house??" Kris looked at his wrist watched as you were waiting at the bus stop.

"Why? Do you have something to do oppa??" You asked.

"Actually I need to run some errands for my mom. So I guess, I'll leave the two of you here." Kris said.

"It's alright oppa, We'll be okay. Don't worry." You smiled,"Be safe in your way."

"You too." Kris patted you in the head and looked at Sujin,"Hey, can you stop texting for awhile."

"I'm in the happy mood today, don't ruin it." Sujin just rolled her eyes.

The two of them were always like that, fighting like cat and dog. You really love to have them both. Especially Kris who is your crush from the start of your highschool life. But you never mentioned it once, since the two of you became good friends.. There's really no reason to confess now.

"Annyeong."Kris waved at the two of you as he crossed the street.

"Annyeong." You want to looked to where Kris is going but the bus arrived already.

Kris stayed on the other side just to watched as the bus left the stop. He smiled at the thoughts playing on his mind.

"Soyeon~ah.." Kris sighed and then walked in a slow pace.