chap. 1

Tall, Thin and TWINS??

And now its time to get back to school. You are a bit excited since its gonna be your last year in high school but as much as you wanted to be happy with it, your subconcious mind is also telling you that it will be the last year with Kris too. And that breaks your heart, being with Kris all this year with him unaware of what you really feel for him kinda makes you regret but its better than to lost the friendship that you have. You sighed with your thoughts. Its too early to be thinking that way. You just hope that one day, Kris would come up at your house confessing that he also have feelings for you.

"And I know that its only just a dream." you murmured at yourself as you glanced at your reflection in the mirror.

"What happens to be just a dream? Soyeon." You are pretty sure who owns that voice and that made you frown instantly.

"Sujin, don't you know how to knock??" You mocked at her.

"I was standing here for almost 5 minutes and I, for the record,called your name but you're the one who didnt pay attention." Sujin explained and grin,"are you daydreaming about Kris again?"

"Why would I do that? Stop talking non-sense will you."You said and fix the strap of your bag before carrying it.

"Aigoo~~ the love that was never admitted. How can you manage to act normal when you are actually inlove with your friend? I told you before its never wrong to admit what you feel, its normal." Sujin apply lipbalm in her lips as she continue to give a lecture about your unproductive lovelife.

"I will just leave it to how it is now. Let's just drop this subject, okay??" You sit back in your bed and comb your hair with your hands just to relieve your stress,"By the way, what have you eaten and you want to come to school early?"

"I thought you'll not gonna ask." Sujin suddenly held her cheeks and a small laughed escaped .

You looked at her strangely and you are actually having a conclusion as to why she reacted that way and only one name appeared in your mind. LUHAN.

"Umm, I'm, I mean, Me and Luhan planned to see each other before the class starts" Sujin said and giggled once again.

"I thought you're gonna wait for Tao then why are you seeing another guy?" You went near her and poked her in the head.

"Im not dating another guy yet so dont make any fuss about it." Sujin drastically answered that made you rolled your eyes at her.

Sujin just stick her tongue out and looked at the mirror for the nth time. After fixing herself, she quickly ran outside your room and yelled for you to hurry up. You just tussled your hair in frustration and went downstairs in the most slowest pace that you can just to annoy her.

Since your home is quite near your school it only takes you 10 minutes to get there. As expected, Sujin is so happy to see her new crush. Because you don't want to look like a chaperon of your friend, you excused yourself and went to the cafeteria. You raised your phone to signalled Sujin to text you if they are done flirting, you mean talking with each other. Sujin on the other hand nodded as she got what youre trying to say.

Before you leave you try to give the two a quick look and you can see that the two of them are excited to see each other. The moment you reached the cafeteria there are few people who are already there. You looked for a perfect spot to drink your hot  chocolate. And viola, a nice table in the corner seems to be what youre looking for. You began sipping your drink when someone from behind tapped your shoulder. A chill was sent into your spine making the identity of the person who tapped you known.

"What are you doing here alone?" Kris asked and took the vacant seat.

"Ah. I am having a drink, Im actually with Sujin but she is now with Luhan so I decided to go here." You explained trying to composed yourself, "And is it a miracle that you come to school early?"

Kris chukled at what you say, well, its really a miracle that he didn't come to school a minute or two before the class begins.

"I'm still sleepy to be honest but my mom forced me to go to school early." Kris snatched your drink and left nothing for you. You just looked at him. Well you're used with it. But seeing Kris drinking from the same glass that you've drink, you can't stop thinking about indirect kiss. "Why am I even thinking about it??!" You said to yourself and tried to brushed away that thought that came up on your mind

"Soyeon, you want something else? I mean, I'll treat you since I've drink your hot choco." Kris said in the most nicest way that really captivated your heart. Kris has this aura of angst but at the same time when he talks with you this angst turned into a sweet and caring aura. Well, you're not sure if it's really like that or is it what your mind and heart wants to feel.

Kris snapped in front of you that made you suddenly get back to the present time.

"Are you okay? You're phone is ringing. You may want to answer it." Kris looked concerned and at the same time puzzled with the way you act.

You looked at your phone and see who's calling and you saw Sujin's name on the phone screen.

"Soyeon, Where are you?? Come here now! You may not want to miss this." Sujin said in the other line.