In Love With My Oppa

In Love With My Oppa

Your POV:

**We're not real siblings. You were adopted ..**  His words resounded in my head. I didn't know what I was doing. The only opportunity I could take at that moment was to just run away. My head was almost empty, the only thing it was filled with was his voice. For me this kind of situation was incomprehensible. Who would've thought it would come to this? Meanwhile, I was still running, running towards an empty space. I felt my heart trembling. So he wasn't my brother. It's something that's actually hard to believe right? But for me, it wasn't just the feeling of betrayal, like: "why haven't they told me before?" It was more of a painful sting, not only in my heart but also in my memories. I felt them becoming blurried. All those happy moments I thought I'd shared with the person who's like me suddenly disappeared. I knew him my whole life long and then, out of the blue, he was a stranger. 

"________!" The sound of someone shouting my name pulled me out of my thoughts. I tried to ignore all of it but somehow I couldn't. I was sure it was Donghae so I decided to turn around. With my tear-filled eyes I saw the shape of a young man. Without having any further thoughts I ran towards him and shouted out my soul: "Why havn't you told me before! Don't you think to tell me now is a bit late?!  It' so .." He then suddenly grabbed my arms. "Ssh! Keep your anger back for now. You can talk about it later on when you're at home again."

That's not him. It's not Donghae. I immediately knew that it wasn him. I looked up to meet his face. "Leeteuk!"
"Are you surprised it's me? haha"
"Why are you here? How could you come and know about this and has he told you?" I panicked and didn't know what to do. Did he know even before me?
"Calm down, okay? I don't know anything! I've walked pass your place by chance and saw how you ran away. That's why I'm here now. I thought you maybe need someone to lean on to .."
It was indeed a relief that he didn't know my reason for running away. "Thanks for coming." I said while wiping some of my tears away.
We took a walk for more than two hours. He never asked me why I was running away, he wasn't even a tiny little bit curious about it. And for that I'm really thankful to him. I experienced a whole new side of him. Before, I thought he was more like a player. But now, in my opinion, he wasn't. He was like the best (male) friend I always needed. We walked for another 20 minutes and then decided to sit down at a park. I don't remember how long we were sitting there without even saying a single word. Though it was silent all the time I did not feel uncomfortable and after a while he asked:
"It's getting late. Aren't you going to go back home?"
As Leeteuk asked I realized that it was already 8PM. Unbelievable. I've spent whole 4 hours with him! 
"Omo, you're right! I think I should go back now but .."
"You don't dare to, right?"
"I don't know .. It's just .. uhm how do I say it? I think I can't look him in the eyes yet."
"Then .. Do you want to come to my place for this night?"
I looked at him in shock.
"Don't get me wrong! I mean BoA would be really happy. She'd told me before that she wants you to visit her again but she was afraid that you could be too busy. Aigoo, I don't understand this! You two are best friends and still can't talk about this kind of things .. but well, it's not my problem, right?"
He finished talking while giving me a light smirk. His smirk melt my heart so I agreed to go with him and I really looked forward to spending a night with my best friend BoA after a long time again.

Author's POV:  [A/N: I'm going to tell the story in the 3rd person version. Means: I myself am going to be the narrator since I'm too lazy to always switch the POV -point of view- And I think it'll make the story a bit easer to tell. Hope you'll enjoy! :)]

As you went to Leeteuk's and BoA's home Donghae received a message.
Leeteuk: **Done! Nothing happened to ________.**
Donghae: **Thanks, hyung! I'm glad she's ok. I owe you something~**
Leeteuk: **No need to thank me! :) Btw. she's going to stay at my place for the night! \(^_^)/ **

While Donghae was reading the text message he panicked.
Wait! This boy can't take my sister .. uhm .. stepsister .. with him! Donghae tried to give Leeteuk a call but he didn't answer any of the calls. Since he couldn't contact Leeteuk, he tried to contact you but for his bad he realized that your phone was lying in the kitchen.
Meanwhile you arrived at Leeteuk's place: "Shouldn't I call Donghae though. I think he'll worry about me .."
You searched for your phone but couldn't find it.
"GAH! I've forgotten it at home!"
"Naah~ It's ok. I gave him a message. He knows where you are."
"Oh, really? Thanks." You said while taking off your shoes.

Back to Donghae at home: Because he couldn't contact Leeteuk and because you've forgotten your phone at home Donghae decided to give BoA a call but again .. no answer.
"Aissh! This can't be real! I told this boy to go watch if something happened to my sister. NOT TO TAKE HER TO HIS HOME!!"
Since he couldn't do anything else Donghae decided to give Leeteuk at least a threatening message: 

Donghae: **YAH! HYUNG! I was never mad you and I know I myself asked you to help me BUT HOW COULD YOU TAKE MY SISTER WITH YOU?!**
5 minutes later: "bbzz .. bzzz .." 
Finally this hyung replied!!
Donghae was thinking in his head.
Leeteuk: **Donghae-ah~ she's not your sister ;) And .. don't get angry! You know I like her, I like her a lot. But nothing will happen to her~**
Donghae: **YAAAAAAAAH! YOU! It doesn't matter if she's my sister, my stepsister or anything else! YOU JUST DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO! And don't dare to tell her anything about this case and the story of the adoption. I beg you. Do at least this! Please!**

Leeteuk never gave a reply to this message. 

Donghae lied on his bed, only thinking about you. I shouldn't have told her about the adoption .. I destroyed everything ..
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woot woot! After more than 4 months I finally updated the next chapter~ I'M SO SORRY!! But I had this kind of "writer's blockade" ^^''
And thanks to all the ones who followed my story since the beginning UNTIL NOW! ♥ And also thanks to all the new readers who are reading now :) 
I hope you like the story and will continue reading it~~ ^_^
So, I hope you all are doing well, 
stay healthy and even though the weather is getting better: don't catch a cold like me .. uhuh T^T
And leave comments if you want to .. tell me what I should do better so I can improve myself :)
Love, AenHae~