In Love With My Oppa

In Love With My Oppa

 

That's all so damn impossible because he's my brother - not just my friend.

Your POV

After a while I switched of the television, stood up and went into the kitchen. There I took a seat.
"Everything alright ?" 
Oh no, he followed me in here.
"Yep, everything alright. Don't worry about me too much. I might be your dongsaeng but I'm old enough to take care about myself, ok ?"
"I know. But .. "
"What's the matter ? Do you have any problems ?"
"No, no. I'm just . erh .. afraid of the futur. You know, everything passes so fast .."
Why is he like this ? He looks so tired ..
I decided not to ask him anything. I would just listen to what he wanted tell me and take care of him - no matter what.
"Well, ________ , it's quite hard but I think you should know, you should know before it's too late. Soo .."

DongHae's POV

 "... you should know before it's too late. Soo .."

Gosh !! Why is this so hard ?! I just have to tell her or .. or everything will be too late. DONGHAE - GET A GRIP !! DAMN~ !
"Yesterday, I gave Mom a call and she told me something very important. It's so damn important that I can't even believe that I forgot this kind of thing. But promise me not to be mad at me, ok ?"
"I can't promise anything if I don't know what the matter is. But I'll try to understand what you want to tell me. Not matter what it is."
"Ok, eehr, you think we're brother and sister, right ? Uh, no, I can't begin like that. -- Well, you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You gave me so much strength throughout my whole life. You were the one person who helped me in every situation of mine - therefore I want to thank you: Thank you for everything !"
"But Hae, why are you telling me this. You know that everything I'm doing for you is because you're everything in my life. My big brother, my Oppa, you can be a whole family for me. Others have 5, 10, 20 or more relatives and they say: That's my family. - But for me - if I tell my friends who my family is I would show you to them and tell them that you, my brother, can be a whole family for me."
"I know, ________, and that's another reason why I have to tell you something. This might sound crazy, stupid or something else but you . are . NOT . my . sister ." I tried so hard to get those words out of my mouth. I was so afraid of what ________ would say. My whole body was shaking and my breath stopped for a while.
"Hey, _______, don't you have anything to say about this ? Why are you so quiet ?"
"I'm thinking .. don't disturd me .."
So I decided to let her think about what I just said but I thought she didn't understand what I meant by: -You are not my sister.-
"Hae, what exactly do you mean by: You are not my sister. What does this have to mean ?"
"We're not real siblings. You were adopted .."
________ didn't say a word. She just sat stiff on her chair - suddenöy she stood up and ran out of the house. I shouted her name but she didn't listen to me words ..

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Finally updated another chapter. I'M SO SORRY~ for not updating!!
This chapter is my Christmas present for you all :3
Stay healthy and take care of youselves ♥