In Love With My Oppa

In Love With My Oppa

(A/N: ________ <-- put YOUR name there ^^)

Strange Feelings In The Middle of Your Life

Your POV

(Introduction to the story)

" ________, I'm hungry !"

"I'm busy with my homwork .. You're old enough to make your own dinner !" Oh, no. Why does he have to be like a little baby ? I mean he's my brother but I'm the maknae (youngest of a group, family etc.), why should I always do things for him ?

But well, this was MY life. Can you imagine how it was ? Having an older brother who behaves like a, I don't know, 5 years-old boy ? But actually, I also didn't know what i would've done with out him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

"Hae, could you go out with me today ? My friends asked me to meet them at the cinema."

" ________, come on, I'm your brother ! NOT your boyfriend or date or anything !" I knew it, I just knew that he would  respond like this .. But who else should I have asked ? I'm just a girl that has NO male friends. I always asked my brother to go out with me because I never had a date for anything, but even though i went out with my brother I was totally happy !

"Oh, pleaseee, you know that i don't have any male friends. Do you want me to be an outsider ?" I really tried to beg him but it's really hard to persuade him.

 

DongHae's POV

It was one of THESE days again. My little sister, ________, asked me to go out with her again. She really at these things. I know I responded like i wouldn't want to go but actually I really like to go out with her. Don't ask me why. It's just that she helped me with everything, even in school. She's like my second mother - or something.

"Okay, okay. I'll go with you !" I answered her, I tried to sound like it would kill me if I'm going out with her - just to make sure she wouldn't suspect anything.

"Gyaaaaaaaaaaaa .. THANK YOU ! I LOVE YOU OPPAAAA~" Oh no, she did it again. She jumped and hugged me again. I really didn't like it and at that moment i still didn't know why.

"What time are we going ?"

 

 

Your POV

 

"What time are we going ?" he asked bored.

"Ehhm, at about 10 .." I admitted. I knew that he would think it was too late, at 10 pm.

"10 ?! Are you serious ?!"

"What's the problem ? You're going with me anyways !" I shouted from my room to his and I sticked my tongue out in the direction of my door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

10.30 pm at the cinema (your pov)

 

"Heey ________ ! And I thought you wouldn't come anymore !" this was my best friend, BoA. She's a bit older than me and my brother but she still behaved like she would be the same age as me.

"Hi !" DongHae and I greeted her at the same time. He suddenly turned his had in my direction and looked at me as if there was something stuck in my face. I saw it from the corner of my eye and I was about to shout and asked: What the hell, why are you looking at me like this ?! But then I met his gaze and I was lost of my words.

"Hoohoo, hellooooow ? That sibling-couple can get their eyes off of each other now~" this was my friend Sunny. She's really nice and cute but she can really be annoying.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ?!" Hae turned his face away of mine and shouted at Sunny. He then began to ran and Sunny ranaway. Sometimes I think they two really match. Both cute, childish and funny. But everytime I saw them together and thought of them as a couple, I felt strange. It's not that i wouldn't like Sunny to be with my brother but it looked not right.

Then suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

 

DongHae's POV 

 

I was about to catch Sunny because of her annoying comment but then I saw someone besides ________. I stopped and carefully looked at him. Then I recognized him, it was LeeTeuk, BoA's older brother. The last time he was always in the near of my sister - but why ? Acutally I always felt strange when I saw them together. They were no friends but I thought they soon would be.

"Heey ________, your brotherfriend (a mix of brother and boyfriend xD) is jealous!" I heard LeeTeuk say.

"Aiish, don't call me like that, arasso ?!"

"DongHae, slow down. A joke, it was just a joke." 

Oh, please, don't beg me to punch your face ! , I secretly thought.

But instead I answered, "Good for you .."

"Yaah ! No fights !" This was BoA, she was the one who was the "good" sibling, I think like ________ was the "good" one of us.

When we bought our tickets and went into the movie theater, LeeTeuk sat himself besides ________. I didn't like this picture of them sitting next to each other. I had this strange feeling again.

My heart was pounding and I thought it was about to pop out and beat LeeTeuk up - but it didn't ..

__________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter is done :D do you like it so far ? I hope because i really didn't know how to start the story, haha xD 

I really took effort in this chapter ! I hope you liked it and you'll go on reading my story :)

I still don't know when i'll update the next chapter .. this week school starts again .. uh .. i really don't want to go haha xD

but well, life is life, right ? ^^

Stay healthy and don't catch a cold ! ♥