In Love With My Oppa

In Love With My Oppa

 

"The one I really like and can't just forget stands exactly in front of me .. "

"In.Front.Of.You. INFRONTOFYOU?!" The words came out without any pause between them. I couldn't believe this. Is MY sister telling ME that SHE LOVES ME ?!

"_______, what are you talking about ? What is this ? Have the others forced you to do this ? It can't be real. I don't understand you .. "

"Believe me, I'm not lying to you .. I wouldn't dare to and you know that. "
 

DongHae's POV

"Hae .. Hae~" I heard a quiet voice saying my name again and again but I didn't know who it was.
"Hae, do you hear me ? The movie ended. Did you fall asleep for the whole time ?"
After I realised what the voice just told me I got a shock and jumped up from my seat.

"________ ! You are still you, right ? And you didn't go out of here, right ? And you didn't tell me that you are in love with anyone, right~ ?"

"Hae, are you insane ?! What should I've told you and when ?! You just had a crazy dream." She laughed after saying this. That means it really was just a dream. But somehow I was also sad that it wasn't the reality. For some reason I really was. 

After I finally got that the movie ended I walked out of the cinema with the others. We stood at the side of the street and I saw how LeeTeuk was talking to my sister. Laughing, giggling and how he touched her left arm after she said something. He really made me wanting to punch his face again.

Get a grip, Hae ! Are you really insane ?! What are you thinking - Yeah, I really was INSANE. I mean I talked to myself due to my thoughts !

"DongHae, what are you going to do this night ?" asked Sunny. Again with this 'happy' voice of hers.
" . . Home .. yeah ... " I really had no desire to talk to her right now.

"Sorry, but I couldn't understand you clearly. Please don't tell me you're just going back home with your sister ?"

Gooooooosh, I couldn't bear all this anymore. I walked pass Sunny, good-byed to BoA, walked to ________ and LeeTeuk, who had his hand on ________ left arm again, grabbed ________ on the right arm and dragged her with me. 

"Haeeeeeeeeeee~, what are you doing ? Let go of me .. !"

"No, I won't. We're going home now .."

"But why ? What's wrong ?"

What was wrong ? I also didn't know. But what was definetly sure: I couldn't tell her about my dream. And I wouldn't tell her !

"I'm sorry, I can't explain now. But please, could you go home with me ? I beg you, ________"

 

Your POV

Wooow, he really has a reason for just rushing home like this. I may not know what reason but I have to trust him that he really can't stay here any longer.

I tried to hold on to his fast steps and I was glad when we arrived at home. After we changed our clothes I cooked some ramen for the two of us. Sitting in front of each other I quietly looked at him.

"What's the matter ? Afraid that it doesn't taste good ?" Hae caught me. He saw that I was looking at him. Well, maybe it was good that he saw it, so I wouldn't have to think a lot about asking him something.

"No, it's not like that. But .. I wanted to ask you something .. "

"What's the matter ? Go on." He smiled and slurped a handful of ramen into his mouth.

"LeeTeuk. Do you like him ?"

When he heard my question all of the noodles spurted out of his mouth.

"What ? Why are you asking this ? Do you like him ?!"

"No, it's just .. I don't know .. you know that I don't have any male friends and well, he's really nice to me you know. Maybe I should think about meeting him more. Maybe we could be good friends .. or . more ."

"Or more ?! Well, now, are YOU insane ?! What do you want from him ?!"
"Why are you asking that all of a sudden ? Why shouldn't I hang out with him. He's BoA's brother so what's the matter ?"
"Eerh .. nothing .. nothing .. It's okay. If you think you two could be friends. Then just try. Feel free and meet him as often as you can. Just do ..."

"Oppa, I can't do it."

"But why ? You just said that you think you two could be good friends .." Then he whispered: "or . even . more." and continued with: "Why the hell are you saying that you can't do it now ?!"

"I don't know. I've got a strange feeling now. There's something wrong. Wrong with you .. Do you have any problems ? Why are you so strange these last days ? I don't understand you .."

 

DongHae's POV

"I'm in love." It just slipped out of my mouth. I couldn't understand why I said this. What would she think now ?
"Yeah, I'm in love. And you know what ? Maybe, in some points of view, this love could actually be true but at the same time it could be impossible to have such a relationship."

"You're in love ? In love with you ?" She didn't asked like if she was very curious. But she asked in place of a sister.

"I can't tell you right now. I still have to find out if it's true or not. But believe after I know, one of us - you or me - will get hurt." With that I left her alone and went into my room.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Pheeeeeeeeeeeew~, after a month I could do another chapter ! I'm really sorry that you had to wait so lang and I'm so happy to all those who still stick to my story and wait for my updates ! :)  Thank you very much ! ♥

And since I've got two weeks of vacation starting from next week I'll update more MUCH MORE often ^^
I LOVE YOU ALL ♥ SARANG HAE ♥

oh, and: stay healthy and don't catch a cold ^_^