In Love With My Oppa

In Love With My Oppa

"My heart was pounding and I thought it was about to pop out and beat LeeTeuk up - but it didn't .."

 

Your POV

I sat beside LeeTeuk and it felt a bit strange, don't aks me why because I wouldn't have known the reason. But there was something much stranger than this.

I saw Hae's face, not his normal fishy face, but his worried face. He stared at the screen. No twitch, not even a wink, it looked like he wasn't even breathing. The last time I saw him like this was when a stupid girl broke his heart. It was about 9 years ago when he was 10. I was 7 but somehow I could understand what he felt when the girl just told him to move his away and then ignored him. I could feel his pain. I could feel this sting in his heart. And I could feel how it was to hold back your tears. I thought it was something like a connection between twins .. just that we weren't twins. We were normal siblings. Watching at the screen and thinking about this memory made me want to cry. 

After realizing some tears on my cheeks I quickly wiped them away and looked at my brother. He still was as stiff as a rock. Both arms on the armrests. Legs parallel to each other. Gaze straight towards the screen.

 

DongHae's POV

I couldn't move myself, I didn't want to. I looked straight at the screen not even realizing what the movie was about. I even didn't know if it already was the movie or still a CF.I heard some sounds and voices but I couldn't tell the meanings of all those words. Then I turned my head and saw ________ crying. Then she was about to turn her head so I looked straight towards the screen again. After 3 minutes remaining stiff I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'll wait outside !"

"What ? Wait ! The movie just began, where are you going and why ?!" this was Sunny. Her voice is easily to tell from others.

Then there was a "Pppshh.." from a person behind us. So I quickly walked out of the movie theater. For my bad, Sunny went outside, too.

"What are you doing here ?! I didn't ask you to come with me !"

"Why are you like this ? I haven't done something wrong, have I ?"

"No, you haven't but I just want some time by myself .. ARASSO ?!"

"Okay, okay. I got it."

"FINE ! THEN GO ! " 

I know I shouldn't have shout at her but she was too annoying. I really needed some time just for myself.

 

"Oppa ?"

"Don't you understand the word 'GO' ?! What are you doing here ag....... "

I turned around and for my surprise it wasn't Sunny, but it was ________, my little and best sister of the world.

"Yah, yah, don't cry. I didn't know it was you. Don't cry, please. I'm sorry. Do you want to have some ice-cream?"  Oh damn ! Why is she crying. I just shouted and I even didn't shout at her but at Sunny, well I thought I would shout at Sunny. But why is this ? Why is she crying because of that ?

"No, I don't want ice-cream. I'm fine, really."

"Then why are you here. Is the movie that boring ? Is LeeTeuk harassing you ?"

"No, nothing of that. I'm fine, really. I'm fine .."

"Are you sure ?"

"Yep, I'm sure !" she smiled at me and then turned around to the door of the cinema.

I know you forced a smile. Don't lie at me. I'm your brother. I wish I would have told her that but I couldn't and anyways it was already too late because she suddenly turned back to me.

"Oppa ?"

"Yes ?"

"Even though I'm fine .. can I have a hug from you ?"

A hug ? She wants hug with me ?! What happened to her ? I couldn't understand her behavior but I still made a step toward her and gave her a tight hug.

"Hae, you have a great smell, you know ?"

"Eh, are you turning crazy ?" I grabbed her arms and held her that close that I still could see her face and laughed.

"Ani~ I'm not crazy. I'm just in love .."

"Your in .... - IN LOVE ?! In love with who ? Who is this person ? Is he nice ? Does he treats you good ? Answer me, right now !"

"I won't answer you. You already know how this person is like. You're the one who is most close to this person than anyone else."

"Who is it ? Don't tell me it's Hyuk !" What the hell is this ? My little sister is in love with one of my closest friends ?!

"Aniiii~ It's not him."

"Who is it then ?"

"The one I really like and can't just forget stands exactly in front of me .. "

"In.Front.Of.You. INFRONTOFYOU?!" The words came out without any pause between them. I couldn't believe this. Is MY sister telling ME that SHE LOVES ME ?!

"_______, what are you talking about ? What is this ? Have the others forced you to do this ? It can't be real. I don't understand you .. "

"Believe me, I'm not lying to you .. I wouldn't dare to and you know that. "

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

So this was all for today :)

I know you all waited long and actually I didn't want to continue today but I didn't feel that good so I decided to distract myself with my dreamworld and fanfics ^^

I hope you like this chapter ! Oh, and I think I'll do something like a one shot fanfic because I'm not really good at writing long storys .. well we'll see ^^

Stay healthy and don't catch a cold ! ♥

Love you all ♥ :)