Chapter 49

Ready to Hurt [EDITING... Sort of]

EUNMI’S POV

The worst thing in that day was I have to go home by myself since Youngjae wanted to spend that Saturday night at Himchan’s house, near from Singil station. He accompanied me until I climbed inside the subway and said sorry countless time before he bided me a goodbye.

It was not too crowded there and I got an empty seat at the corner. I threw my body on it and felt the warmness on my . The latest user must be not too long ago left this seat, I thought.

My phone vibrated. I d my backpack, searching for it. Oh yeah, of course I have fixed my phone this morning. It was frustrating me to have a broken phone. Two new messages has been arrived. The first message was Jongin and the second message was report message to Hyemi. Finally my message to Hyemi has been sent, it was means her number have activated.

Jongin told me he would sleepover at Kyungsoo’s house. What the— I thought he would asked me where I am, but no. I left home this afternoon without being noticed by Mom and Dad. Jongin hasn’t been home at the time I left home and I was too lazy to tell him. I was typing my reply message for Jongin when Hyemi called me.

“My baby Eunmi, what are you doing now?”

What? How could her voice hear so cheerful like that? It has been three days since her phone number non-active and she called me like nothing happen.

“What?” I asked coldly. I wasn’t on my mood to ask her where she has been these three days because she would explain without I asked.

“Hah, I know it. You must be mad at me right now,” she chuckled by herself. What the heck are you laughing at?

“I hang up now.”

I heard Hyemi called my name out on the other line before I hang up the call. A few minutes later on, she called me again nth times and I just ignored it.

I already arrived at Namyeong station after took the subway for about ten minutes. I walked out the station and being surprised by the wind out there. The weather looked good this afternoon when I walked inside the station. Since I had been inside the station from afternoon, I didn’t know when the weather changed. I should take the bus first to arrive at home. I walked quickly to the bus stop, wished the sky didn’t pour its rain at least until I arrived home.

I felt my phone vibrated again in my hand. I took a peek on it as I still walked and saw one new message and thirty six missed calls from Hyemi on my phone screen.

Eunmi, I’m sorry. I’m soooooooooo sorry T-----T Eunmi, please pick up my calls or I’ll kill Daehyun the first time I meet him. Hehe just kidding. Just pick up the call, Eunmi please’ – Hyemi

I chuckled by myself when I read the line she’ll kill Daehyun. I have no time to type my text for her because there was a phone call from her.

“Let me reply your text first,” I mumbled as I rejected her call.

Don’t call me anymore. I hate you. I hate everyone. I hate my life.’

­I typed it quickly before she called me again. I didn’t mean what I type in my text. I was just making fun at her and I was ing sure, she knew I was no longer mad at her just by read my text.

‘The clueless mood of Kim Eunmi has been turning on -_- What the hell is that mean? I’m warning you not to reject my phone call again. I’m watching you here’ – Hyemi

How could she watch me? I rolled my eyes when I read her text. Idiot Hyemi.

“Eunmi!” I picked up Hyemi’s call and heard she exclaimed my name.

When I was about to open my mouth, there was sharp streak of lightning that spread out like a large tree branch all of sudden. A deafening burst of thunder followed it and I just screamed unconsciously as I closed my earlobes with my palms and closed my eyes as well. I never like thunder. Never. Unluckily, when I stopped my pace all of sudden, someone bumped me from behind and made me fell. ! My arm touched the ground first. Ouch!

Someone helped me to stand up. I felt dizzy in my head when I saw an old lady in front of me. She must be the one who bumped me.

“I’m sorry,” I said as I bowed. “I should’ve not stopped all of sudden.”

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too,” she tapped my shoulder twice and ran leaving me.

The sky poured the rain so hard at the time I spun my body to see the walking figure of that old lady. Oh, that’s why she looked so hurry. She knew it would be raining soon. Who the hell an idiot who doesn’t know it will be raining? Oh yeah, it’s me. ! My phone! I picked my phone which has been drenched on the ground because of the rain.

I just climbed inside the bus with drenched clothes here and there. Another bad luck was I couldn’t turn on my phone. Again.

It was still raining so hard when I arrived at the nearer bus stop from my house. I should take a walk for a few blocks and I didn’t think I could take it since I hadn’t brought an umbrella with me. I settled down on the bench at the bus stop, did nothing but focused my hearing with the voice of the raindrops and wished the rain would stop soon.

Roared. I heard something roared. That was my stomach. I haven’t taken any food to eat since lunch time. Am I really have to break through the rain in this late at night? I let out a heavy sigh before I stood up from the seat. Yes, I have to before I die in this soak clothes.

The cold wind of that rainy night hit all over my exposes skin, made me shiver by myself. I felt the dizziness all of sudden in my head and tried my best to hold it. Hold on, Eunmi. There was your home! I mentally supported myself.

When I just walked into my house, I saw Daddy’s figure at the end of the stairs up there.

“Eunmi!” he called out my name as he ran downstairs with his stare glued on me. He looked… worry? He reached me and hugged me tightly.

“Dad, what’s wrong?”

I haven’t finished my words when I saw Mom with her cry face ran downstairs.

“Honey, are you okay?”

Mom didn’t give me time to answer, she hugged me. They both hugged me.

“Don’t you ever think about hate your-self or hate everyone or hate your life. I’m sorry, Eunmi. I’m sorry.” It was Mom.

“We’re here for you. I’m sorry too, Eunmi. Let’s spend our time together as a complete family.” It was Dad.

What the hell was happening here? I broke their hug.

“What’s happening here?” I asked with tons of question mark on my face.

Hyemi called my Mom and told her that she heard I was screaming on the other line of the phone and then my phone call disconnected all of sudden. She forwarded my latest message to my Mom. ‘Don’t call me anymore. I hate you. I hate everyone. I hate my life.’ Yep, these message and they thought I want to suicide? Oh God. They both came into my room and found my cheesy note for them inside the trashcan. They was about finished read my note when I arrived and that drama scene just happened right there. It was make sense what was happening.

I laughed by myself when Mom finished telling me everything. They both stared at me with their brow furrowed.

“So, you both have made up? Oh God, thanks to Hyemi then.” I gave them a short hug as I grinned.

I sat in front of them at the living room. They turned their heads, saw each other with a warm smile on their face. Dad reached for Mom’s hand before he hugged Mom tightly as he said sorry. Mom broke the hug and placed her hands on Dad’s cheeks and said, “I’m sorry too, darling.” Mom gave Dad a simple kiss on his lips.

“Ewwww. I’m here,” I covered my face with my palms.

The perfect time for them to make up was come. Jongin was true. I didn’t feel the dizziness anymore and the wound on my arm, I couldn’t feel it.

“Go wash up and change your clothes or you’ll get sick.” It was Dad.

“It’s okay I’m sick as long as I can see you both like this in the rest of my life.”

“Let’s just end this cheesy scene, Eunmi. Go wash up.” It was Mom.

I laughed at them. “Okay.”

“Eunmi, call Hyemi and tell her you’re okay,” Dad talked to me who walked upstairs.

“Okay, Dad.”

I earned curses all of sorts from Hyemi when I called her. She said she wants to kill me and asks me to wait for her. I just laughed at her words.

“Ah, I have to hang up now, Eunmi. I have to tell Youngjae that you’re okay.”

“WHAT? You tell him too?”

“It’s not like that.”

“Aissh, why are you telling everyone? I make everyone worry at me today.”

“I’m sorry, Eunmi.”

“Don’t be sorry. It’s okay, idiot.”

“Yah! Stop calling me idiot!”

“Okay, idiot. I hang up now. Thank you once again, Hyemi. Bye. I love you.” I said in one bellow breath didn’t gave her time to answer and just disconnected the call. Ugh it was so cold and I need to wash up right there.

I groaned when I felt the warmness of sunshine on my face. How short this night, I need some more sleep. Since it was Sunday, let’s back to sleep. I pulled my blanket and covered my face, ready to back to the dreamland.

“Kim Eunmi!”

. Kim Jongin, I’ll kill you.

“ off. I want to get back sleep.”

Jongin who sat at the end of my bed earned my kicks here and there.

“Yah! You know I go back home so early from Sehun’s place and I skip our time to hang out just to make sure you’re okay.”

“You told me you’re going to sleepover at Kyungsoo’s place. Liar,” I said without unwrap the blanket on my face.

“Sehun called us last night and I received Mom’s call about you right after I arrived at Sehun’s place and I didn’t know what to do since it was impossible to back because Sehun’s place is one and half an hour from here. Where the hell have you been last night?”

“I just… Ugh, Jongin can you ask me later? I really need to sleep again.”

“Don’t tell me you were with Daehyun last night.”

“Yes, he was with me… Ah no, no he went back home first. Just go okay.”

“You’re going to be a death meat soon Daehyun,” Jongin talked to himself. What?

“What?” I got up and saw Jongin stood up and was about left my room. “Yah! He did nothing wrong. Aissh, you don’t even know what happened.”

“Really? I will ask him what happened then. Bye, Eunmi. Just go back sleep.”

“Kim Jongin! Where are you going?” I asked frustratingly. My room’s door closed. Aissh. I rolled out from the bed lazily and I walked out from my room and heard Jongin’s car’s engine started up. “Kim Jongin!” Before I reached the front door, he drove off the car. How could I follow him? I haven’t even taken a shower yet.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” Mom popped out from kitchen with her apron on her body.

“I think something bad will happen with Daehyun, Mom. I have to wash up now.” I answered as I ran upstairs.


Updated~~~ Tbh, I can't hold myself not to update even if I have no time to type this story in my laptop. So... yeah Eunmi's parents have made up. I think this story will end soon. Maybe 2 or 3 chapters away. I'll put Daehyun-Eunmi scene in the next chapter, just wait and read kkkkk. Btw, I don't know there will be a happy ending or not. How's this chapter guys?

New upvoter omg :''''' BIG THANKS TO AlltluvsSHINee1 <3 AND THANKS TOO FOR YOUR FEEDBACK ON THE PREV CHAPTER GUYS, I REALLY LOVE TO READ UR COMMENTS NAD OFC I LOVE Y'ALL >3< See ya. Chuuuuu~