Chapter 27

Ready to Hurt [EDITING... Sort of]

It was Friday in the morning. I felt the warmness wrapped around my body. I groaned in pain when I sat properly on my bed. Is this because I skipped my eat time from yesterday and cried my whole last night? My head got terrible ached that caused me laid on my bed again.

I heard someone’s footstep outside my room, that step stopped right there, in front of my door. It must be Jongin. He cleared his throat before knocked my door. Is he still mad at me? He would like to open my door without even asked and wake me up with his way, shaking my body repeatedly until I threw my pillow over him and cursed at him. Today was obviously different.

“Are you not going to school?”

It was still six in the morning and he has ready for school? Gosh!

“You can go first. I don’t want to go with you!” I exclaimed from inside.

His footstep faded away slowly. He is surely still mad at me. Kim Jongin I hate you!

I guessed I have to skip classes for today if I don’t want to collapse sooner or later. I ended up cuddling on my bed, rolled here and there lazily. Hyemi! Yes, that girl! Thank God I still have her to share my problem with. I texted her that I skipped classes for today and asked her to visit me after school. I waited for her reply as I got up. I have to eat, unless I want my body getting worse than now and then I die and no one would cry over me because I haven’t done something important in my life and I have lived for nothing and be nothing. Oh my God, Eunmi, you are the best imagination originator ever! I myself smacked my head lightly because my weird imagination and chuckled by myself. What a weirdo.

I looked at the watch on the table beside my bed. It was 2 in the afternoon. I’ve been fell asleep for almost four hours after took my medicine and felt better now. But I still have proble with the ache inside my head. I checked my phone, and yep, there was a reply text from Hyemi.

 ‘SOMETHING HAPPENED! WAIT FOR ME!’ – Hyemi

“Gosh! Eunmi, what’s wrong with you?”

I got up and walked towards the mirror. I saw a pale-girl figure with just-woke-up hair and black mark under his red-puffy-eyes. She is like a zombie and she is me. Hyemi just arrived a minute ago.

“Eunmi, you know what? Jiyeon that you’ve told me, Daehyun’s crush, Daehyun’s childhood friend, Eunmi, you know what?”

“JUST SPILL IT, GO HYEMI,” I said sternly as I gave him a glare when she made peace sign with her fingers and grinned at I don’t know what or who.

 “She transferred to our school today and I saw her with Daehyun! I heard everyone murmured about her everywhere. They said she is beautiful and friendly and the most important thing that I have to tell you is Daehyun… Are you sure you want to hear it from me?”

I let out the heavy sigh as I made a face at her.

“Okay, I’ll tell you. Daehyun introduced Jiyeon as—“

“As his girlfriend, am I right?” I completed her sentences with a flat tone.

“You knew it?” she gawked and I just nodded faintly.

It was like yesterday, my feels, when Daehyun said he was sorry. I tried to act cool in front of Hyemi. I knew it would be happen. It was not a big deal when I heard Jiyeon transferred to our school because the point in our conversation is Daehyun as always. I’m tired of crying, really. I didn’t on my mood to make my face look more ugly now.

“You know everyone felt sorry for you, Eunmi.”

“They are just mocking at me. They are never really sorry. So, what do you think about Jiyeon?”

“To be honest, she is really beautiful,” Hyemi gave me a tease look.

“Yah! Go Hyemi!” I smacked her head while nagged. “You don’t even care with my feels, do you?”My smack turned to tickle.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” she giggled as she tried to stop me.

“She is beautiful, but I know in the very first time, her smile and her kind attitude are just fake, Eunmi,” Hyemi shook her head as she made a concern face.

“How could you notice it in the first time you met her when I couldn’t notice it?”

“Because you are a ,” she stuck his tongue out and I smacked her head again.

“Yah! It hurts!” she rubbed her head and pinched my arm playfully. “She just fooled everybody around,” Hyemi looked serious again.

“Daehyun include,” I added.

“I know you will make it someday, Eunmi. Don’t worry, a fake one won’t last forever, so do Jiyeon. Come on, where is my Eunmi who don’t put ‘ashame’ word in her dictionary of life?”

I chuckled at Hyemi’s words.

“You are the best, Hyemi,” I stretched out my arms and we hugged each other tightly.

“Of course, I am,” she answered and we laughed together wholeheartedly.

-----------------

Updated^^ Woahhhh your comments guyssssss, I love you all! And there are new upvoter yeayyyy!!!!^^ *throw a big heart to daeria and misaki_95* <3

Let me know hows this chapter is going plsss because feedback is really welcome~~ See ya on the next chapter~ Chuuuuu~