Epilogue: Nine Months Later

Tug-O-War

NINE MONTHS LATER: 

“MINHO!”

“OH GOD, SULLI! IT HURTS!”

Taemin tapped his foot out in the waiting room. Jinki sat next to him, snickering at the cries from Minho. Sulli had gone into labor only a few hours ago, but Minho was finally getting karma for all his actions nearly a year ago.

Jinki tugged Taemin close, “Don’t frown, baby. Minho will be alright.”

“I’m more worried about Sulli-ah. Minho doesn’t sound like he’s helping her.”

It was true. After that day so many months ago, the tensions in the dorm rose. Taemin had literally refused to talk to Minho until Jinki had called a group meeting to discuss everything.

All the secrets had come out and Taemin found that he had been kept out of the loop most of the time in order to keep the dorm peaceful. Needless to say he may have denied Jinki some fun for a couple of nights, but he eventually let the leader soothe him and his pride.

He and Minho were on alright terms now. Not too brotherly like they had been in the past, but friendly. Minho had ended up getting together with Sulli half way through her pregnancy once Taemin his head in with the dorm umma and made them talk things out.

Taemin learned of Minho’s past and, while scandalized, let it go, knowing that Minho wouldn’t try anything with him again. Jinki on his part kept the maknae satisfied.

“I hope this little girl gives Minho some trouble,” Jonghyun said with a tiny chuckle.

It was true. Minho was having a daughter with Sulli and his band mates knew she would have a sweet—yet stubborn attitude as she grew up.

Minho had moved out of the dorm to live with Sulli in an apartment as she grew closer to giving birth and needless to say that while Taemin still grumbled about his hyung’s actions, he sort of missed the rapper in their dorm. Jinki patted Taemin’s head.

“I’ll make you feel better when we go home later. It’ll just be us anyway.”

Taemin was excited by this idea and cuddled up to Jinki. They knew it wouldn’t be long now since Sulli had been overdue. Minho’s whines and pleas echoed through the halls and all the members of F(x) and SHINee waited patiently for the child to be born.

“I bet she will drive Minho crazy at first,” Jonghyun said.

Laughter ensued and it wasn’t long before they heard the doctors yelling for Sulli to push. Minho had stayed in with her, and Taemin and Jinki smiled at his cheering.

It wasn't long that Minho was walking out, holding his daughter with a soft and tired smile on his face. He was gazing at her like he was in love and Jinki could see it had been worth it in the end for him to clean up his ways and be there for the girl who loved him.

“Now you have two precious people who love you ,Minho.”

Minho nodded and Jinki saw all forms of happiness radiating off him. He may have given up on his quest for Taemin but he won a war of his own in the end. His tug or war with himself to be a better boyfriend and father.

Jinki smiled. They both ended up with what they wanted in the end. Love.

And Jinki was quite alright with that because he got to watch Minho achieve his happiness as well. Just like he had with Taemin. The war was over for now, their battles hard fought and won. There were victors all around and Jinki felt like the greatest victor of all.

Because he had opened up to Taemin and Taemin had opened up to him. Their love would grow and he had no worry of the maknae leaving him behind. Taemin was his and his alone. His prize, his award, his love. For the rest of his life.

 

AN: Hi guys. This epilogue . XD Thanks for sticking with me!