Day one

Seven days to make you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He put back the files on the table as I was staring at him, my arm crossed; trying to act relaxed. Every time our gaze would meet, I’d feel my heart missing a beat but I ignored it. He was just another costumer, even if he was handsome or funny or whatever; I couldn’t let him flutter my heart.

“They’re not that pretty…” mumbled Seung Hyun as I throw him a surprised look. “That one is not bad thought”

I frowned and tossed the files back in my bag recognizing the face of the girl on the paper; of course she was the prettiest.

“That’s my sister” I replied sighing deeply; honestly I didn’t want them to end up together.

“Now that you said that… You really look alike” Seung Hyun laughed slightly and put the file back on the table. “Really pretty…”

“I can’t let you meet her” I said suddenly grabbing the paper to put it back on my bag along with the others.

“I never said I was interested by her thought” Seung Hyun laughed again as I sighed deeply; I felt kind of upset or jealous maybe, because he called her pretty.

“Yes whatever” I tried the change the subject and looked at the crowd walking on the street not really watching the people; I didn’t know why I felt upset and it was frustrating because I wasn’t the kind of person who liked to show off my true feelings so easily.

“You’re upset because I called you pretty?” I turned my head so quickly that my neck cracked slightly and blushed deeply. “Is it embarrassing?”

“No… Just… Thanks I guess” I stuttered feeling my heart beating like crazy; I fanned myself trying to get rid of the heat but Seung Hyun’s smile wasn’t helping.

“That was cute” he chuckled slightly and smiled widely showing his dimples.

I wondered how someone could look so handsome; from his head to toe, everything looked fine to me. I felt the urge to touch him again; I looked at his hand which rested on the table imagining the feeling of his fingers on my face…

I slapped myself mentally, trying to get my focus on the work I was supposed to do when the waiter came to take our command.

“Expresso for me please” Seung Hyun moved slightly on his seat and I felt our arm touching, trying not to react.

“The same for me” I managed to say calmly trying to put some distance between me and the handsome man who sat too close.

We started to chat a bit about various things as I took notes from what he’d say about himself; As he talked to me, I couldn’t help but stare at how good looking he was. I didn’t know if I liked better his deep black eyes or the way his lips moved while he was talking; even his jawline, to his neck and the hint of collarbone that showed were beautiful.

A bit later, he spotted someone he knew and excused himself to go greet him. It was a man who looked a bit younger, his seemed to be smiling all the time; as Seung Hyun talked to him I let my eyes roam on his body quickly caught by his perfect . I swear I could have killed someone just to see what he was hiding under those clothes; and I was wondering how such a hottie could still be single.

I noticed than the other man was looking at me and told something to Seung Hyun who glanced at me with a smile before replying. The other man nodded glancing at me one last time and looked at his watch before bowing slightly at Seung Hyun and going out of the café. I was curious about what they were talking about but I felt too shy to ask the man.

“Sorry that was a friend from work” explained Seung Hyun sitting back next to me. “He asked me who you are”

“Oh really?” I asked not that surprised because he guessed it from the man’s body language.

“He thought you were my boyfriend” Seung Hyun laughed a little as I tried to laugh along with him but only could make a face and felt a blush invading my cheeks.

“What did you tell him?” I tried to hide my blush but I could see at his smirk that he already noticed it.

“That it was true…” he coughed slightly as my jaw dropped in shock.

“What?!” I shrieked ignoring the stare of some costumers near us. “Why?!”

“Well… let me explain..” the man stuttered a bit as I couldn’t even think properly anymore. “I told everyone that I have someone because my boss wants me to date his daughter…”

“That’s why you wanted to find someone so quickly?” I facepalmed myself; how a grown up man like him could have such a childish idea to avoid dating a girl? “What will you say when I’ll find someone for you?”

“I’m good at making up stories” he smiled and finished his coffee. “Where should we eat later?”

I glanced at him cocking an eyebrow; how could I manage to find someone for him in such a short time when he wasn’t even showing any interest on the persons around him. Usually, people who really wanted to find love wouldn’t even bother listening to me in that kind of appointment; they’d talk about themselves and look around trying to look for someone that suited their taste. But Seung H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter