Day seven

Seven days to make you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I waited for Seung Hyun to get out of the shower, lying on my bed lazily playing with my bracelet and watching the ceiling; I still haven’t asked him yet about the girl from last night and what she said. I was scanning my memories, trying to find if I ever met him before but I just couldn’t recall his face and it was impossible that I’d be able to forget someone like him.

He finally came back into the room, drying his still wet hair with a towel sitting at the edge of the bed with a smile as I sat up to give him a back hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek as he smiled again at me pecking my lips.

“So you won’t tell me about what that girl said yesterday?” I asked tightening my hold to prevent him from escaping again. “Who was she?”

“She’s a secretary who used to work for my brother” he replied with a sigh as I nodded waiting for the following. “Do you remember about someone named Choi Dong Wook?”

“How to forget him, he was almost as handsome as you!” I beamed with a smile as Seung Hyun cracked a laugh pinching my cheek. “He was the costumer that gave me the hardest times!”

“He’s my brother” explained Seung Hyun as I widened my eyes in surprise; if he was his brother, how come he never met him before? “I used to hang out at his home to work so I saw you often”

“How come I’ve never seen you? I know I didn’t, I couldn’t have forgotten you!” I was sure that I never saw his face before.

He grabbed my hand and chuckled slightly playing slowly with my fingers taking his time to reply; I couldn’t wait for him to tell me why, and how he could have spotted me out of all the beautiful people that were around him all day.

“I used to hide from people at that time so… you never saw my face but we talked often” he laughed slightly as I frowned slightly trying to get how it was possible that he talked to him before without seeing his face. “I was the one opening the door for you everyday” I chuckled remembering that voice over the intercom who would greet me every day; I thought that was a guardian or something like that since the building was quite luxurious.

“So it was you?” I smiled as he pecked my lips again, still playing with my fingers.

“Every day I’d went to open the door to look at you in this little screen, and to talk to you even if it was just greetings” he grinned and looked a bit embarrassed but kept talking intertwining our fingers together as my heart skip a beat. “You were so cute greeting me with that precious smile every day that I promised myself to go see you one day”

“Is that true?” I asked a happy smile plastered on my face, totally flustered by his words as Seung Hyun looked away embarrassed.

“I never thought it’d be this strong thought” he laughed slightly as I hugged him tighter; he grabbed my arm to make me let go of him and turned to me cupping my face to kiss me. “You looked even more pretty in the flesh” he traced my features slowly with his fingers as I smiled in bliss feeling his lips kissing my cheeks, the tip of my nose and the corner of my lips; I closed my eyes, my lips parting kissing me softly.

“What about you? When did you fall for me?” he asked panting slightly as we broke the kiss my hands landing on his chest.

“At the moment I looked at you” I remembered how fast my heart was beating at that time when I crossed his strong glance and kissed him again. “That sounds cheesy”

He smiled and ran a hand though my hair; I felt so happy at that moment feeling his hands touching me, knowing that he loved me it almost made me want to cry. I felt so blessed that someone like him started to love me without I even knew about it, he spend months just looking at me through that screen and greeting me with his beautiful voice; if I would have met him at that time I’m positive I’d have fell for him.

“I love you” he whispered against my lips as I melted again hearing those words from him.

I stayed still mesmerized by his beautiful eyes that stared into my soul at that moment, I didn’t know what to think my lungs asking for air as I forgot to breath for a while; he my cheek slowly deposing a light kiss on my lips and cocked an eyebrow at my lack of reaction.

“And now is the moment you’re supposed to reply ‘I love you too’” I blinked surprised and hummed feeling stupid because of the effect this man had on me.

“I love you too? No…” I replied as he rolled his eyes slapping my arm gently as I laughed. “I’m madly in love with you”

“Baby…” he chuckled as I blushed at the nickname. “Are you trying to sound like if you love me more than I am?”

“You got me” I replied biting my bottom lip as he lengthened me on the bed; I hugged him as he kissed my neck. “You really fell for me because of my smile?”

“Not just your smile” he traced the bridge of my nose with his index. “Just because you were so cute and gentle” he moved to my lips and to my chin to caress my throat and stopped at the birth of my chest. “You looked so beautiful that I wanted to know everything about you”

“Why didn’t you tell me from the start?” I his hair feeling his breath tickling my ear and neck.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you loved me from the start?”

I didn’t know what to reply, I felt too shy maybe or too lost I didn’t know; I understood the way he felt and it was so good to feel loved at this moment. I never have imagined that I’d fall in love like this; with barely a greeting I already know that I wanted him, that I wanted to know everything about him. I didn’t care if it’d been only a week since we met, I couldn’t think about anyone else that I could love that much.

 

~~

 

We decided to go take a walk with our dogs that seemed to get along as well as we were; Seung Hyun was hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter