Day three

Seven days to make you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt nervous as I entered my office greeted by Dara and Seung Ri who were drinking their coffee together; when both looked at me as I sat with them. Seung Ri poured coffee into a cup and landed it to me with a little smile.

“You look tired” commented Dara resting her chin on her fist. “You had fun with Seung Hyun yesterday?”

“I was working” I mumbled remembering our kiss and sighed.

“Oh really?” asked Seung Ri sarcastically with a grin as I added sugar into my coffee; I looked up at them and cocked an eyebrow, was I that obvious?

“So you’re interested in him?” asked Dara her eyes sparkling. “I have to admit he’s freaking handsome”

“Noona..” whined Seung Ri pouting cutely.

“Of course you’re more handsome” the girl chuckled as her boyfriend patted her cheek.

“I don’t know what to think really” I sighed deeply before taking a sip of my coffee. “It makes me nervous whenever I think I’ll have to see him”

“You looked happy when he called you yesterday thought” added Dara with a smile.

“I bet you spend too much time in the bathroom” commented Seung Ri laughing loudly. “That’s why you’re always pretty late these days”

I didn’t answer because it was too embarrassing to admit that they were right; I kind of like Seung Hyun I guess. He was handsome and funny and had a good body, his voice was heaven to humans ear and his dimples were the plus that made his even closer to perfection to my eyes. Okay, I admitted that he had a big effect on me that I couldn’t ignore; I thought again about the kiss we shared in front of my building and sighed deeply.

“He’s still a costumer…” I mumbled

“Who cares about it?!” shrieked Seung Ri shaking my shoulder. “You’ve been single for two freaking years hyung!”

“And you look good together too” comment the woman with a nod.

I rolled my eyes and finished my coffee before getting up trying to find something to busy myself too. I didn’t know how to face Seung Hyun now I that I kissed him; even if he kissed me back I still didn’t believe that such a beautiful person could have any interest in me.

I didn’t know what should I do; face him and tell me that I liked him or let the things the way they were. Basically I’m a coward, so I guess I’ll go with the second option. I felt more nervous than on my graduation day in college while waiting for him sitting in front of my computer staring blankly at the screen that turned black long ago.

I watched my phone and felt my stomach contracting slightly when I saw that it was almost time for Seung Hyun to arrive already; I breathed in and out slowly trying to calm myself down. I looked up when I heard the door opening and spotted Seung Hyun tall silhouette as he greeted my assistants with a bow.

I found myself frizzing on my seat as I tried to get up to greet him with a hand shake as usual. I finally found the courage to do so and extended my hand not even bothering smiling because I felt way too nervous for that; my hand shook a bit as I tried to avoid crossing his dark eyes.

“Let’s go?” asked the man his hand still grabbing mine as he dragged me with me out of my office sharing a nod with Seung Ri and Dara who were smiling and waved at me.

I pulled my hand away and coughed slightly; I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t even look at him at that moment.

“What do you want to do?” asked the man as I shrugged biting on my lips. “I assume that it’s up to me”

I didn’t even want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter