Day four

Seven days to make you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was still dark when I woke up; I kept my eyes tightly closed for a while wishing the time to slow down, so this night would last just a bit longer. I let myself go into firm hold of those arms around my body, the slow movement of his chest and the tickling feeling of his breath ghosting the skin of my neck; I wanted to stay awake to enjoy each second but I couldn’t help but fall asleep again.

I opened my eyes a while later, spotting that the sun was already up, and felt the warm embrace of Seung Hyun’s arms still pulling my body against his; my head rested on his broad chest feeling more comfy than any pillow I used before. I hissed at the pain in my lower back as I moved slightly and decided to stay like this a bit longer to remember the events of the previous night.

I stared at his sleeping face and he looked particularly cute like that; I remembered the touch of his lips and his hands on my skin, his intoxicating scent, his touch, everything. He was so beautiful when we made love, looking at me with a worried expression as if he was scared he’d break me apart. I felt so weak and dizzy under his touch, at the point I could barely breathe or even think; I could swear I never felt this way toward another person before.

Seung Hyun opened his eyes and smiled lazily; he kissed my forehead and tightened his hold on my body as I hummed happily.

“What time is it?” I asked knowing that this moment would have to end soon.

“Almost 8am” he replied caressing my hair gently.

“I guess it’s ok if I’m late since I’m the boss” I chuckled slightly feeling the curve of his toned stomach under my fingers.

“Let’s stay together a bit longer” Seung Hyun whispered as I wondered if it was possible to die from too much happiness.

“I’ll just text my mother to tell her to feed my dog” I rolled to grab my phone which rested the on the nightstand, shivering at the coldness of the rest of the bed; before coming back into Seung Hyun’s arms.

“You have a dog?” Seung Hyun asked as I send the text.

“Yep a cute puppy” I replied with a smile thinking about my cute baby. “His name is Gaho” I showed him my phone’s screen as he chuckled.

“He’s cute” Seung Hyun grabbed his own phone and I spotted a puppy on the frame and cooed at his cuteness. “Mine is Charlie, he’s at my mom’s for now because I just moved in here”

“He’s cute too we should make them meet” I beamed excitedly as Seung Hyun smiled at me and patted my head.

“You’re so cute” he laughed slightly as I blushed and hid my face into his neck smiling at how fine I felt at that moment. “Let’s do that today then”

I hummed and nodded deposing few kisses on his neck; I really felt so well in his arms that I didn’t want to get up and go to work. I knew I’d see him again at 4pm as every day but I didn’t want to part yet.

I whined when I heard my phone ringing and grabbed it with a sigh, as expected it was Seung Ri; I cursed in a whisper before answering, sometimes I felt like I wasn’t the boss because of that kid.

“Yes” I spoke dryly on purpose as Seung Hyun laughed slightly at me.

“Hyung are you planning to be late again today?” Seung Ri’s voice, that I personally liked very much usually, was the most annoying thing to me at that moment.

“Yes and you’d hate yourself if you knew how much you’re bothering me right now” I replied rolling my eyes.

“Oh my… Are you with Seung Hyun?” asked the younger man with a laugh. “Wait hyung did you spend the…”

“I’m hanging up” I tossed the phone on the bed before Seung Ri could finish his sentence and put my head back on Seung Hyun’s neck. “You won’t be late for work too?” I added softly my hand still tracing Seung Hyun’s abs.

“Don’t worry I usually work at home” he replied my back as I sighed in satisfaction. “Let’s take a shower before breakfast”

“Together?” I beamed looking up at him with a smile.

He rolled on himself to lie on top of me and kissed me, I moaned at the feeling of his wet tongue brushing my lips and pulled his hair to deepen the kiss.

“Can you stop being this cute?” he whispered against my lips as I panted for air and chuckled slightly. “Of course together”

 

~~

 

I sat on the sofa putting the tray Seung Hyun gave me on the coffee table as he was bringing the rest of our breakfast and sat next to me. I watched him as he poured coffee into the cups; his black hair still wet from the shower was sticking on his neck; he looked even more handsome now. I wondered how deep I was going to allow myself to fall for this man; I’ve never been that influenced by someone before and I never, ever, had with someone I wasn’t dating before. But everything felt different with Seung Hyun; I felt so well with him, like if thousands of butterflies were flying happily inside of my stomach just because he sat next to me.

I thanked him as he put the cup of coffee in front of me. I wanted to express how perfect this night had been to me but I couldn’t find the right words.

“Hyung…” I called softly but the end of my sentence just couldn’t leave my throat.

“Ji Yong” his voice was c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter