March 2011

Broken Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2011

Last day of Junior Year

 

"Jiae-ah! Pali! Let's go!" Chanyeol shouted over our classroom party.

 

It was the last day of our junior year and as a tradition, the school allows a mini party during the last day. The so called party will be held in the classroom with your classmates in homeroom class.

 

"Just a minute! I yelled back as I fixed my bag and wore it. 

 

I went over him as he slung his arm around my schoulder. We walked through the hallways of the 3rd floor of the building. When we arrived at the gate, we sat by a bench and waited for my dad to come.

 

"So..." Chanyeol held his palms out. "Where is this so-called list of yours with your 17 wishes that you said that you'll give to me  on the last day of classes?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

 

I just celebrated my 17th birthday a week ago on March 13. I said to him that I have 17 wishes that I wrote on a paper that I wanted to happen. He asked me to give him a copy of it and I agreed and told him that I'll give it to him on the last day of classes.

 

"I'll give it to you later." I said as I crossed my arms together. I don't want him to read it when I'm still here. It'll be embarassing.

 

"Come on. Give it to me now." He whined as he tugged my arm.

 

"No." I said firmly and faced the other side as I continued to ignore him.

 

"Come on. Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter